[APP] Liquid-settings v 1.3 final

Guest gnufabio

Guest gangio75

Hi all,

I've played around with sensistivity and noise parameters; and the touch screen has become totally unresponsive. It is now impossibile to even start the application again.

Is there a possibility to reset to default parameters without having to reflash? :P

Guest gnufabio
Hi all,

I've played around with sensistivity and noise parameters; and the touch screen has become totally unresponsive. It is now impossibile to even start the application again.

Is there a possibility to reset to default parameters without having to reflash? :P

Connect the liquid to the pc and open the shell:

adb remount

adb shell rm /system/etc/init.d/06sensitivity

adb reboot

Edited by gnufabio

Guest gangio75

Worked! :P

I was lucky that the usb debug was turned on by default and I did already configure the adb shell :rolleyes:

Thank you very much.

Edited by gangio75

Guest gnufabio
Worked! :P

I was lucky that the usb debug was turned on by default and I did already configure the adb shell :rolleyes:

Thank you very much.

You are welcome <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gnufabio

Version 1.3 out, more detail in the first page.

I need feedback since it's a beta version. Try to costumize power led when the battery level is < 20 and thell me if the app succeeds re-abling the power led please :D

Guest SmithyBeatz

LS-Settings 1.3 not installable for me on CM7. Do I have to get rid of previous version before, or is new version not installable on CM7 at all?

Guest gnufabio
LS-Settings 1.3 not installable for me on CM7. Do I have to get rid of previous version before, or is new version not installable on CM7 at all?

Maybe because the app is in /system/app...remove it with root explorer :D

Guest gnufabio
This version is the same as that the posted by LSteam? Or this version can't control p-sensor? Thx!

I removed p-sensor controll and softkeys blinking since it should be standalone and it could be used also on Acer Based roms :D

Guest gnufabio

New beta 2 of version 1.3 released! Check it out on the first page :D

Thanks to vache and davidevinavil for their help with Metal device now the function "power LED" should be compatible with liquid metal!

WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACKS!

Edited by gnufabio

Guest lodotux
New beta 2 of version 1.3 released! Check it out on the first page ;)

Thanks to vache and davidevinavil for their help with Metal device now the function "power LED" should be compatible with liquid metal!

WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACKS!

well, i installed it on my metal, metalounauy 1.3 dans only have power led, and i only have sensitivity, ads filtering, power led, and sd cache size working.

Is that normal ?

Guest gnufabio
well, i installed it on my metal, metalounauy 1.3 dans only have power led, and i only have sensitivity, ads filtering, power led, and sd cache size working.

Is that normal ?

Sorry i didn't understand...does power led on/off work?

Guest Fulvio93

I'm using t&l Gingerbread Edition .14 and I can't make Liquid Settings working anyway. I mean that it seems it isn't able to save the settings.

If I enable the app filter, I get out the app and i open the app again it is again in default settings (=no filter applied), and it's the same with all the other settings.

I tried with 1.2 and even with the new 1.3 beta2 withouth any success.

There is no previous version of Liquid Settings in the rom and right now I tried after reflashing the rom, so I don't think it could be because of an other app.

I hope you'll fix it soon because I got used not to see ads in apps, with Lcr-F, but this one is smoother, faster, lighter and less battery-drainer and I just don't want to turn back...

Guest gnufabio
I'm using t&l Gingerbread Edition .14 and I can't make Liquid Settings working anyway. I mean that it seems it isn't able to save the settings.

If I enable the app filter, I get out the app and i open the app again it is again in default settings (=no filter applied), and it's the same with all the other settings.

I tried with 1.2 and even with the new 1.3 beta2 withouth any success.

There is no previous version of Liquid Settings in the rom and right now I tried after reflashing the rom, so I don't think it could be because of an other app.

I hope you'll fix it soon because I got used not to see ads in apps, with Lcr-F, but this one is smoother, faster, lighter and less battery-drainer and I just don't want to turn back...

Strange, can post me the logcat?

Guest Fulvio93
Strange, can post me the logcat?

I'm sorry, I'm leaving for London right now, I'll be back on 20th June. If you tell me how to make a logcat (and what is a logcat, first) I'll post it then.

Anyway, I hope you'll fix it before that day =)

(If this may help you, I found the same problem in Froyometal 3.1)

Guest Chewy11

Hi, am on 1.3 beta2 app runs smooth but does not "save" settings, so ads filter does not work. When I check ads filter the notification says It has worked, but when I relaunch app its unchecked.

Thanks for your work!!!

Guest gnufabio
Hi, am on 1.3 beta2 app runs smooth but does not "save" settings, so ads filter does not work. When I check ads filter the notification says It has worked, but when I relaunch app its unchecked.

Thanks for your work!!!

Ops you are right! Ads are not patched...will fix it in the next release (final 1.3 available on market ;))

Edited by gnufabio

Guest gnufabio

1.3 final released ;) More details in the first page.

Now ads patching fixed, the update will be on the market very soon :P

PS: Any idea for version 1.4?

Allow enabling compcache on CM7 based ROMs, with a little warning, since it doesn't work well on CM settings (makes 35Mb swap, no matter which option you use, and I personnally prefer 50MB). ;)

Guest Lens_flare

As I know 1.4.1 is released but it's only in LiquidNext..

We are pleased to enounce you the new version 1.3 beta 2 of the Liquid-settings-app laugh.gif

Version 1.3 beta

???

Edited by Lens_flare

As I know 1.4.1 is released but it's only in LiquidNext..

???

that's a tweaked version of liquid settings that suxem made to fix LEDs lol