[ROM] 16. Feb. 2011 - BBlack-CM7 build

Guest metzench

Guest whatcolour
Tried 10 times now, and no reboots after unplugging usb.

thanks guys, only happened once, will certainly try calibrating battery again.

anyone had this random touchscreen freeze problem on an OLED (which can be rectified by pressing the power button twice, i.e., sleep/wake the phone)?

Guest metzench
TomG removed today the usbconfig.

Can we have benefit from it?

Well i will include these changes in the next release, already merged in. But i will wait for more interesting changes / inclusions for this.

I had the screen not waking issue after a longer call (on my build not yours), I plugged the usb in to try and get a log and the screen woke up. I still haven't figured it out... I need to wait for someone to call again!

Guest fonix232
Well i will include these changes in the next release, already merged in. But i will wait for more interesting changes / inclusions for this.

Could you please post me the content of the languages_full.mk? I am looking to include some more 3rd party languages not available in the main AOSP branch (IDK why, they include a lot of languages in the emulator, but many of them never gets to the AOSP main branch). Including more languages would be a great addition :D

Edited by fonix232

The Main reason why its laggy is because of the ADW Launcher you need to replace that with the Gingerbread Launcher to make it smoother. (it worked for me) just search google for android gingerbread launcher apk

Guest metzench

Im recompiling right now to see if the changes proposed from Victor von Zeppelin in the main CM thread work. If so, i´ll upload a new rom with updated brightness values

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
Im recompiling right now to see if the changes proposed from Victor von Zeppelin in the main CM thread work. If so, i´ll upload a new rom with updated brightness values

Oh yes, hmm. It may or may not work, considering that my brightness sensor itself is not posting any values for it to adjust itself to...

Oh dear. It's started.

*facepalm*

And this is facepalm on behalf of already unofficial builds calling themselves CM7, aye?

Guest doubleluckstur

hmm just rebooted the phone. Found that the bootanimation is upside down and in a constant boot loop.

gonna try a reflash

Edited by doubleluckstur

Guest fonix232
why should use adw or any other launcher? to get the gingerbread dock icons or what?

ADW comes with wallpaper hack enabled. That slows the phone down.

If you don't like fiddling around with it, replace the launcher and done.

Guest DonJamal

but dont want to use any launcher...whats up with the default buit-in launcher?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

the wallpaper hack your talking about is there any way to turn it off?

thanks in advance

Guest metzench

Uploaded a new build, see changelog in second post for details.

Should i continue to submit builds or is no one interested and wnats to wait for official nightly builds? I would then continue this only for me now... Think i´ll play around with the kernel now, to add tun module and perhaps add some custom apps like Titanium Backup.

Regards,

Christian