[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

yes, full wipe. data,system,boot,dalvik-cache...

wifi working fine on mine and connected to my router no probs.

also camcorder works ok, only made a quick vid though.

bluetooth connected to my car handsfree ok, though not attempted to make calls on it

sms seems ok

angry birds (restored by mybackup root) kept fc'ing so moved to sd and back, cleared data etc seems ok now.

home screen seemed laggy but I disabled lots of stuff (dithering, wallpaper hack, animations etc), seems ok now

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DonJamal

cyanogemsettings/performance/cpu - force close..

adw launcher slow (sometimes the screen doesnt recognize my fingers, so tap everywhere on the screen no reaction - replaced with other.. can someone intagrate the 2.3 default buil-in launcher?

gps icon doesnt disappear -but i dont care i dont use it frequently

for proximit prob may we try this out : http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applica...n-off_pjwz.html

Edited by DonJamal

Guest AsusFreak
Exactly, this is still work in progress,and some people seem so ungrateful for the hard work that's gone into this.

Its free guys,download it,report issues,be happy,we got cyanogen on blade at end of the day what more you want?

Good work Tom,and all those who contributed to this

:D

Hi all,

I'm new with the blade and this forum but I'm just wondering about the emotional discussion here.

As jikobutsu and others already pointed out: this is a first build for the blade even if it's called Release Candidate.

So don't expect a stable build like former builds for the blade.

There's a bugtracker on the CM page: I'm just wondering why e.g. nobody posted the proximity bug in the tracker.

Without getting to know the bugs the devs won't be able to solve these issues.

@Tom and Jacob:

thanks for your personal initiative. I'm looking forward to the next improvements.

Edited by AsusFreak

Sorted thanks - no idea why it didnt work the first 3 times I tried it - I had the same clockwork installed for weeks yet when I reinstalled it the update then worked

2nd question now - anyone know what key is used to sign the framework in CM roms? I want to change the battery icons but it needs signing - not sure of what key to use

and yes I did try the UOT kitchen - just crashed the phone because the framework isn't signed

Guest skyhacker

I installed this yesterday and I'm quite impressed with it, is very fast, definitly faster that original 2.1 or even custom 2.2, it sure looks like a RC, just needs minor ajustments and will it will be perfect.

Bugs to report

My camera still showed black and white preview in photos, I resolved it with camera.apk from flibbleman post.

Angry birds still doesn-t work from SD

I'm still very noob as how to post bugs in the cyanogen system, if someone explains me i'll post this there

PS - Handsent SMS works in this rom (THANK U FOR THIS)

anyone know what key is used to sign the framework in CM roms? I want to change the battery icons but it needs signing - not sure of what key to use

Experimented - the platform keys on this site work fine :D

Guest Rotmann

Oh crap, some n00b submitted a bug twice, without a clear description and with an illogical title. :D :D

2853 Defect New ---- ---- ---- ---- Camera shows 200mb total memory (internal) 1 Normal

2854 Defect New ---- ---- ---- ---- Camera shows 200mb total memory (internal) 1 Normal

@Budgieboy, search the topic for quadrant.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest ti_power

Awesome thread. We own you much respect for this rom! Maybe i'll give it a try on

weekend. Cyanogen is the elite comparing all the roms. At the moment i'm very happy

with Flibblesans Froyo R8a but Gingerbread on Blade would rock your socks off :D

Edited by ti_power

Guest Xenon0816
Oh crap, some n00b submitted a bug twice, without a clear description and with an illogical title. :D :D

@Budgieboy, search the topic for quadrant.

Hmm I saw this as well... Can't really tell what he means with this bug...

Guest SWOriginal

I hope our device gets a working rom manager (official)!

Been using this since the first unsorported betas come out but going back to FLB R8a untill the call issue is fixed (major issue for me). it is great when using ADW EX with the "vertical old" app draw but apps that work on the SD card in Flb dont work on the card in this rom, either going to use the ext2 partition (if it works) or stick with froyo untill that bug is sorted out aswell :D

Guest mELIANTE

Right! Didn't resist the temptation and, even with the bugs, I installed CM7. What a great ROM!! Now I get what all the fuss was about :D

But only after I replaced ADW with stock gingerbread launcher (or atleast I think it is, it is very similar to FroYo's) and now the home screen flies!! I'm very pleased! :D