[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just downloaded "just shake free"

-ticked just shake enabled.

-unticked "Notification Bar Icon"

-ticked "Enable when screen is off"

-and set "shake sensitivity" to 14%

-and as soon as i take the phone from my ear the screen comes back on :D

Does the job till a stable release is here :D

Guest allvetarn

Im using ADW.ex without wallpaper hack, and this is the smoothest scrolling ive ever seen on the blade! :D) woiha!

The only thing that isnt working is the screen issue, after having a phonecall, but there's walkarounds!

Guest defcrash
If we do get the camera app fixed, there are no high quality/VGA options available?

Was this a feature or did other ROM makers add it in?

It appears the camcorder wont give you a VGA option, thus lower quality videos :D

cheers

Have you tried to select "custom"? If not choose "custom" and see if you can select VGA.

EDIT: nevermind, i'm just stupid...

Edited by defcrash

Guest admanirv

Can you elaborate please?

As far as the camcorder is concerned we only have youtube high (10m) and high (30m) neither which are VGA, there are no options like custom in say fibs r9 rom which ultimately lead to better videos.

Thanks

Guest Rotmann
I get a forceclose with fibs camera app, do you?

I just extracted the .apk from r8 and installed.

Thanks

You failed, that's not good. Look in the other CM thread and search for camera.apk, Flibblesan posted one.

I also have the "screen not coming back on" problem with phone calls.

Yes I did, the screen still stays black even though I used the power button to terminate the call. I'm gonna revert back to modaco r12 until a more stable version gets released!!

Download "just shake free" and follow the guide a few posts back (14% sensitivity), screen blank is pretty much solved with this, even if not a really elegant solution, but untill the fix comes, it's ok.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest targetbsp
Just downloaded "just shake free"

-ticked just shake enabled.

-unticked "Notification Bar Icon"

-ticked "Enable when screen is off"

-and set "shake sensitivity" to 14%

-and as soon as i take the phone from my ear the screen comes back on :D

I held off replacing the unofficial 'beta 4' with rc1 (and went back to FLB) because of the screen off but this sounds like a possible temporary workaround that won't force me to change how I use the phone. Gonna give it a go! Thanks.

Mind to upload? wanna try it :D

http://www.2shared.com/file/J2LaxJU1/Launcher2.html

First open adb shell and give write access to system..

adb push Launcher2.apk /system/app/Launcher2.apk

Then remove write access..

No I didnt fail, fibblescan when choosing custom, VGA and then mpeg4 will not record properly.

Also the camera will force close

:D

Use MattyP 2.3 SDK camera.apk, works perfect with 5MP Blade Edited by Ippe H

Guest admanirv
You failed, that's not good. Look in the other CM thread and search for camera.apk, Flibblesan posted one.

I cannot find this camera.apk you are on about do you have a link please? i have checked through other CM's threads.

Thanjks

Guest Rotmann
No I didnt fail, fibblescan when choosing custom, VGA and then mpeg4 will not record properly.

Also the camera will force close

:D

I cannot find this camera.apk you are on about do you have a link please? i have checked through other CM's threads.

Thanjks

Look here, down. And people, Flibblesan's name is F L I B B L E S A N! Poor Flib, i don't think I have ever seen a name written false so often.

Guest admanirv

If you re read my intial post i asked about custom and VGA recording the link you posted does not have this in, so i might as well stuck with the original camera in RC1.

So im not further forwards, thanks for the help but didnt get me want i was after :D

Guest admanirv
Look here, down. And people, Flibblesan's name is F L I B B L E S A N! Poor Flib, i don't think I have ever seen a name written false so often.

If you re read my intial post i asked about custom and VGA recording the link you posted does not have this in, so i might as well stuck with the original camera in RC1.

So im not further forwards, thanks for the help but didnt get me want i was after

Who decided to call this a release candidate? :D

The whole CynaogenMod 7 is at RC 1 status. Not the adaptation to the Blade. Even if Cyanogen went final, it doesn't mean that the Blade port will work flawlessly.

Android 2.3(.2) is final. The Andoid Team decided its "final" status.

Cyanogenmod is at RC 1. The CyanogenMod Team decided its status.

The Blade port of Cyanogen is in an early Beta-stage (but with the biggie called RIL fixed). Tom_G and HCDR.Jakob will decide when it is finished.

Edited by _amano

Thanks but not working, won't show up, adb install tells it has older SDK version :S
Dont use install command.. it wont work. If you try run that file in ZTE it will give "parse error".

Use push command to force it :D

adb shell

su 

mount -o remount,rw -t rfs /dev/stl5 /system

(open another cmd to adb push.. )

mount -o remount,ro -t rfs /dev/stl5 /system

Or you can edit build.prop :D

ro.build.version.sdk=9 => 10

ro.build.version.release=2.3.2 => 2.3.3

Then you can install all new versions :)

Edited by Ippe H