[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Forgive me for the noobish question but is there something special about this ROM ?.

if a rom was a car this would be made by ferrari :D

this is the best rom although it not the final release yet

Edited by Guest

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest admanirv

oh bollocks i need help :D

I have CW 2.5.1.8 and did the 'wipe data/factory reset' and 'wipe cache partition', but when i come to flash the CM7 zip it comes up with an error...

failed getprop"ro.product.device") etc etc and status 7, installation aborted

Guest mELIANTE

So, does this fit a 128MB system partition? I inspected the update.zim and the system folder is only ~114MB, so it should fit right? Even with GApps.

Edited by mELIANTE

Guest Rotmann

I have CW 2.5.1.8 and did the 'wipe data/factory reset' and 'wipe cache partition', but when i come to flash the CM7 zip it comes up with an error...

That's what happens to ppl who can't read. Install CWM 3.0.0.5. through fastboot. Also format system after wiping.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest tanivula

Download Toms cwm recovery image from here

Turn off your phone, take batt out, put back and boot the phone into fastboot (power + vol up) - should not go past boot logo.

Then plug into pc and fastboot the toms CWM recovery image.

Guest admanirv
That's what happens to ppl who can't read. Install CWM 3.0.0.5. through fastboot. Also format system after wiping.

Thanks, i admit i got a little excited and rushed to install. Serves me right.

Guest Xenon0816

Or, if you use Toms CWM, no need to wipe /system

Here is Toms recovery (in the first post)

Guest Sebastian404
Or, if you use Toms CWM, no need to wipe /system

Here is Toms recovery (in the first post)

I'm still not sure where this idea about wiping system has come from, if you use the most recent version of my build of 3.0.0.5 it works fine...

Guest Xenon0816
I'm still not sure where this idea about wiping system has come from, if you use the most recent version of my build of 3.0.0.5 it works fine...

I just followed the instructions... Did not test it with your newest build though. Sry!

Guest Sebastian404
I just followed the instructions... Did not test it with your newest build though. Sry!

I dont have a 'newest' build tho... the last build I put out was about 2 weeks ago, and all I've heard today is loads of people bugging me to know why 'my' version is broken.. when its not for me... maybe I am missing something, but I cant replicate any of the issues people are claiming to be having.

Edited by Sebastian404

Guest Xenon0816
I dont have a 'newest' build tho... the last build I put out was about 2 weeks ago, and all I've heard today is loads of people bugging me to know why 'my' version is broken.. when its not for me... maybe I am missing something, but I cant replicate any of the issues people are claiming to be having.

Strange... I used your build beforehands and it worked fine for everything, but as there was an advice to clear /system, I did it...

Never said that your build is broken though...

Auto-brightness is still a no-go...

Wrong default levels, settings -> cyanogenmod settings -> screen -> brightness(or something) and there is button where to change them.