[THEMES] CyanogenMOD 7

Guest Rotmann

Guest lee89b

sense theme from here works ok with RC3, but requires reboot when i first chose it to apply it. Changing to default supplied themes also requires reboot. Even power widgets on notification bar is gone without reboot. Nevertheless the theme works fine. I was using the 'bm' (black menus) version. Hope this help :D

Guest Michealtbh
How can I install this theme to my ZTE Blade?I'm running CM7 nightly 37.Thank you!

Download and install the apk from the link "Thememanger SteelBlue_signed"

Guest panosfx
Download and install the apk from the link "Thememanger SteelBlue_signed"

I did that but the theme not appears at theme chooser.Nothing to select.I rebooted.

Guest walkies2000
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=987723

My favourite cm7 theme, granted its meant for desire but you smart folks should be able to port it, hopefully.

I did that but the theme not appears at theme chooser.Nothing to select.I rebooted.

the steelblue theme is there you just need to move between the theme selection really slowly, its sort of hidden with no picture but the title is there , when you press select it will say error "do you still want to apply" press yes and the theme appears, rebooting a few times always seems to settle the themes down i find

Guest panosfx
the steelblue theme is there you just need to move between the theme selection really slowly, its sort of hidden with no picture but the title is there , when you press select it will say error "do you still want to apply" press yes and the theme appears, rebooting a few times always seems to settle the themes down i find

Ok I found it!Thank you!

Guest Ricey155

I love this place just when you have the blade cracked and sorted

eveything starts again :) its like being at school something new to learn keeps it fresh i like it

im using the rover cyan with circles i like a lot :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heavyduty00

status bar stays the same and doesnt turn purple etc...however rest of theme is fine..I have rebooted several times and hasnt changed..

Am on cm7 7.0.2 gen1 tft, it used to work on cm7 stable?

Edited by heavyduty00

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Rapidshare premium ftw :mellow: I clicked it and it had finished

The metamorph or the theme manager apk?

I personally and sticking with the cyanbread theme but using the metamorph, the icons are bit much for me.

Also the keyboard animation is too much..

Guest ColdEmbrace
The metamorph or the theme manager apk?

I personally and sticking with the cyanbread theme but using the metamorph, the icons are bit much for me.

Also the keyboard animation is too much..

I used the theme manager apk then swapped back too default.

Guest Mushroom_Lord
I used the theme manager apk then swapped back too default.

I think im going to try remove the keyboard animation xml files and then just use it as a metamorph zip.

Personally I think the animations are amazing: just not the keyboard one O.o :mellow:

Guest ColdEmbrace
I think im going to try remove the keyboard animation xml files and then just use it as a metamorph zip.

Personally I think the animations are amazing: just not the keyboard one O.o :o

cant really tell you tbh, i use so many apps for this and that, i doubt i'll even notice :mellow:. Downside was it was making app page scrolling really laggy.

Guest Mushroom_Lord
cant really tell you tbh, i use so many apps for this and that, i doubt i'll even notice :mellow:. Downside was it was making app page scrolling really laggy.

I agree - but I think that is the icons for some reason - i think mine is back to relatively [since going back to cyanbread] fast 2.3 now :o

(as opposed to rather smooth we have on some of our froyo ROMS) :D

Edited by Mushroom_Lord

Guest slitz

Anyone have a stock gingerbread theme with a semi-transparent notification drop-down background?

Or if anyone knows how to, that'll work too.

Edited by slitz

Guest Ricey155

you never stop learning with the blade

bloody simple install APK style must read more and do less messing :-)

great themes