Honeycomb Status bar [SOLVED]

Guest wobblydoggy

Guest cawhite

Hi Solidare,

Thanks for your reply but not sure how this would help because all the connectivity seems to be working ok according to the dos prompt messages but the images on the device do not change.I'm sure this is just something I am not doing correctly but cant work out what.

Below are the replies within the cmd prompt

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb shell stop

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb remount

remount succeeded

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb push framework-res.apk /

system/framework/framework.apk

1228 KB/s (9702259 bytes in 7.709s)

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot

Hi cawhite

You could try this

http://android.modaco.com/content/advent-v...ega-tools-v3-0/

(Try and do a nandroid backup from clockwork recovery first, pays to play it safe)

Hope this helps

Guest Solidare
Hi Solidare,

Thanks for your reply but not sure how this would help because all the connectivity seems to be working ok according to the dos prompt messages but the images on the device do not change.I'm sure this is just something I am not doing correctly but cant work out what.

Below are the replies within the cmd prompt

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb shell stop

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb remount

remount succeeded

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb push framework-res.apk /

system/framework/framework.apk

1228 KB/s (9702259 bytes in 7.709s)

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot

Try

system/framework/

Guest cawhite
Try

system/framework/

Hi, thanks again for the help, it was just I was putting framework.apk instead of framework-res.apk in the push command! All now working except the wallpaper res does not look very clear but did see something about using a different app to set it so will give that a go.

Thanks again

• 6 months later...

hmmm, so I have decompiled the framework apk and located the status bar files /res/drawable.... all xml files no png's is this worth attempting?

would make my week to see the honeycomb status bar :huh: maybe even take it from the Honeycomb SDK if possible? any input or people who have any idea about this would help

Included mockup of my homescreen w/status bar im attempting

Could you make it this for lastest vegacomb 9n rom?