[MOD]FLB r10 Power Widget Colours

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish
Hi,

Thanks for the tip and fo the quick reply.

The slate theme has "basic" colour of something like #272726 in hex, measured middle of the contour at where the operator name reads in notification pulldown or #3A3A3A at around middle of notification bar itself. The main point is that it's distinctly not black and, while it might be too much to ask for to replicate the contour or even the exact colour, it would still be cool to have the background fit quite closely to the overall theme.

Ok fully considered, i still need to fix a certain one and i'll take a look at this.

Guest arpakyna
Ok fully considered, i still need to fix a certain one and i'll take a look at this.

Thanks! I did look around the settings.apk and found what file to change. The end result from proof-of-concept-tinkering:

snap20110306231131.png

Any idea why there is a bigger space between the last two buttons? What I did is I simply changed the "appwidget_bg.9.png" in drawable-hdpi folder with a same size (480*128) png.

EDIT: Noticed that the gap is bigger in your themes also. Is that what you're working on?

Tinkered with the indicators quickly, as I noticed activated indicator isn't the same size as non-activated and that there's annoying 1-pixel gap at the bottom.

92662594.jpg

Not super happy about the result, but at least the gap is gone. Can't be bothered to try better, because it would be just wasted effort, as you'll probably be fixing that at some point.

If you want the files I modified though, I'd be happy to give them of course.

Edited by arpakyna

Guest TheManicGibbon
You can simply open the FLB rom zip, extract Settings.apk and place that into any of my zips. The result is it will flash stock power widget.

Um...can I please have more detailed instructions/clarification? :D

I copy the Settings.apk from C:\ROMs\flb-froyo-blade-r10b.zip\system\app

Then place it in the TrueGingerbread-circlemod-FLB.zip theme folder..anywhere specific ( I see META-INF and system folders listed) or just in the root of the zip?

Is this correct?

Thanks

...I'm new to ZTE. Got it today,

1) flashed flb-froyo-blade-r10b.zip

2) flashed flb-froyo-blade-r10-extras.zip

3) flashed gbthemepack-flb-froyo-r9a.zip

4) and then flashed your BlackBGPowerwidgetGreen-FLB.zip

...but I can't see the widgets when pulling down the status bar?!

So what did I wrong?

Guest Qwertzycoatl
...I'm new to ZTE. Got it today,

1) flashed flb-froyo-blade-r10b.zip

2) flashed flb-froyo-blade-r10-extras.zip

4) and then flashed your BlackBGPowerwidgetGreen-FLB.zip

...but I can't see the widgets when pulling down the status bar?!

So what did I wrong?

Don't think

Has the power widget included in it so it has killed the notification bar widget sadly.

You can reflash the ROM to get it back then go and get one of Frankish's latest themes for FLB which includes the Pull Down so it won't be affected :D

Don't think

Has the power widget included in it so it has killed the notification bar widget sadly.

You can reflash the ROM to get it back then go and get one of Frankish's latest themes for FLB which includes the Pull Down so it won't be affected :D

Ah.... flashing a/the theme from Frankish (and not the gbtheme from fbl thread) was the key! And after that immediately the BlackBGPowerwidgetGreen-FLB.zip and now it's working!

Guest Skrible

Hi fellas!

I wanted my power control widget to be clean, so this is what I made:

post-793137-1301005704_thumb.png

(I presonally tested it with FLB r10b)

This theme is a bit useles, because FLB has this power control in status bar pulldown menu and therefore it makes the homescreen widget useless.

As soon as I finish my clear power widget thme for Swedish Spring, I'll make an own thread for this mod, so it is easier to find.

But if someone happens to use power control widget on homescreen and wants it to look like this, give it a go. Flash it using clockwork 3.0.1.4.

When I get this to work with Swedish spring, I'll make zip's for both clockwork and metamorph.

clearpower_FLB.zip

Edited by Skrible

Guest dariob74

sorry for my stupid question: if i want change the icon of wireless/gps/luminosity/bluetooth in the status bar what .apk i must change? i use the flb r10

ps sorry for my school english