[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest Oskaar
p.s. latest is 3.13,and 3.20 it's an upload in progress

Awesome Dario :D what's new? :D

Oh, and just a little tip to avoid confused users downloading. Name your roms with a 0 as a first decimal if less then x.10. (For example, your 3.5 will be 3.05 instead). After all, not everybody understand that your Rom-versions number is the date of release :( So your newer releases always has a higher number decimal-wise.

But as I said, just a tip :( Great work Dario, as usual!

Guest Dario93
Great news :D Thnx for all the hard work!

You're welcome! :(

Awesome Dario :D what's new? :D

Oh, and just a little tip to avoid confused users downloading. Name your roms with a 0 as a first decimal if less then x.10. (For example, your 3.5 will be 3.05 instead). After all, not everybody understand that your Rom-versions number is the date of release B) So your newer releases always has a higher number decimal-wise.

But as I said, just a tip B) Great work Dario, as usual!

B) Well,here prox sensor is working,the same for accelerometer. Still no auto-brightness however :D Moreover I included Theme chooser that don't FC anymore,but I didn't included themes,to have more free space :D

And thanks for your suggestions! :(

What are the fixes for 3.20?

As said in previous reply :D However i updated the changelog :D

Guest Oskaar

Does autorotate/rotation in games work? :D

Still need to disable and re-enable data after a call? If not, do you see a solution for that in the future? :( thanks!

Guest gnufabio

Still need to disable and re-enable data after a call? If not, do you see a solution for that in the future? :( thanks!

1) Yep, autorotation works.

2) Yes, it's still needed. I will try to fix it too.

Guest Dario93

A suggestion for enabling data after a call: Instead of going to Settings every time,put the data switch in notification bar power widget :(

Guest Morris Lee

Weird, Liquid E here but sensors does not work, wifi errors on start, Home and Search button both does not work!! I want to use this rom!!! :D

Guest gnufabio
Weird, Liquid E here but sensors does not work, wifi errors on start, Home and Search button both does not work!! I want to use this rom!!! :D

Uhm, I suggest you to use 3.13 with sensors patch for now =\

Guest dertestera

This is an information (3.13 - 3.20)

I had Baseband 4.002.08_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1 after 5-10 reboots the Phone have Network lock.

Update to Baseband 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid E 512MB) Network lock away.

nice Rom nice Patch thx all developers

Guest gedzju
gedzju SD card problem ?? i have no problem with sdcard - apps on this.

Yes when i copy some files to SD card they are in lost.dir folder :/

Guest Oskaar
Does that fix wifi and the home and search button?

I had the home/search button problem when installing 3.10, it was fixed after restart, try it :D

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I've been using this ROM for a couple hours now, and holy Batman is it fast! Heck, even SmartBench 2011 agrees with me, giving a whopping 1300/913 score (though IMO, the graphics tests looked smoother-than-normal as well). By comparison, I usually get ~900/950 with most ROMs. I have Compcache disabled, swap enabled with a 256MB swap file on my FAT32 SD card, my device is overclocked to 998, animations are set to Fast via Spare Parts, surface dithering is disabled, JIT is enabled, lock home into memory is enabled, and my autokiller settings are 8/12/16/48/64/80. With a Liquid A1, I have 50-60 MB of free RAM when idle (though it gets consumed fast whenever I run a game, which is why I have swap enabled, as it improves performance in my experience when the device is running low on RAM).

I have not tested the proximity sensor, but automatic brightness works, camcorder still doesn't work, and the default settings for the camera don't produce the best image quality (saturation needs to be increased and contrast needs to be decreased IMO). If you're having problems with running apps from SD, use the vold patch from koudelka's kang CM7: http://koudelka.dyndns.org/liquidfiles/vold_patch.zip

EDIT: Oh, and I also updated BusyBox to v1.18.3. It would be nice to have an updated version of BusyBox integrated into the ROM, as it contains BusyBox v1.16.2.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Guest studjuice
I've been using this ROM for a couple hours now, and holy Batman is it fast! Heck, even SmartBench 2011 agrees with me, giving a whopping 1300/913 score (though IMO, the graphics tests looked smoother-than-normal as well). By comparison, I usually get ~900/950 with most ROMs. I have Compcache disabled, swap enabled with a 256MB swap file on my FAT32 SD card, my device is overclocked to 998, animations are set to Fast via Spare Parts, surface dithering is disabled, JIT is enabled, lock home into memory is enabled, and my autokiller settings are 8/12/16/48/64/80. With a Liquid A1, I have 50-60 MB of free RAM when idle (though it gets consumed fast whenever I run a game, which is why I have swap enabled, as it improves performance in my experience when the device is running low on RAM).

I have not tested the proximity sensor, but automatic brightness works, camcorder still doesn't work, and the default settings for the camera don't produce the best image quality (saturation needs to be increased and contrast needs to be decreased IMO). If you're having problems with running apps from SD, use the vold patch from koudelka's kang CM7: http://koudelka.dyndns.org/liquidfiles/vold_patch.zip

EDIT: Oh, and I also updated BusyBox to v1.18.3. It would be nice to have an updated version of BusyBox integrated into the ROM, as it contains BusyBox v1.16.2.

Thanks for the extremely detailed info, it's nice to get a comprehensive post once in a while.

Guest amritmachoman

when making a new contact it doesn't ask to save on sim and in display options of Contacts it doesn't show only sim contacts or only phone contacts but only shows gmail account contacts

Can u plz fix this!

thank u!

Edited by Lancez
do not flame