[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest the red blue blur
when making a new contact it doesn't ask to save on sim and in display options of Contacts it doesn't show only sim contacts or only phone contacts but only shows gmail account contacts

Can u plz fix this!

thank u!

there is no damned acer sync included, so save contacts in gmail.

Edited by Lancez
watch your language, please

Guest andyzero007

Dear Rom maker,

I flashed the V3.13 rom but found all type of video cannot play, like original WMA & WMV, I installed Rockplayer & Realplayer for RMVB, Flv, AVI, MKV but all of them cannot play.

Is it not happen in V3.20? Since I really like this rom, but can't play any video is a problem.

Cheer!

Guest TheShak
I've been using this ROM for a couple hours now, and holy Batman is it fast! Heck, even SmartBench 2011 agrees with me, giving a whopping 1300/913 score (though IMO, the graphics tests looked smoother-than-normal as well). By comparison, I usually get ~900/950 with most ROMs. I have Compcache disabled, swap enabled with a 256MB swap file on my FAT32 SD card, my device is overclocked to 998, animations are set to Fast via Spare Parts, surface dithering is disabled, JIT is enabled, lock home into memory is enabled, and my autokiller settings are 8/12/16/48/64/80. With a Liquid A1, I have 50-60 MB of free RAM when idle (though it gets consumed fast whenever I run a game, which is why I have swap enabled, as it improves performance in my experience when the device is running low on RAM).

I have not tested the proximity sensor, but automatic brightness works, camcorder still doesn't work, and the default settings for the camera don't produce the best image quality (saturation needs to be increased and contrast needs to be decreased IMO). If you're having problems with running apps from SD, use the vold patch from koudelka's kang CM7: http://koudelka.dyndns.org/liquidfiles/vold_patch.zip

EDIT: Oh, and I also updated BusyBox to v1.18.3. It would be nice to have an updated version of BusyBox integrated into the ROM, as it contains BusyBox v1.16.2.

Thanks for this info very useful Delnar.

You say auto-brightness worked, is that the case? As reading Dario's notes he said it does not?? did you use a patch ?

For me this is a big issue as i'm in and out most days and it's real pain if the autobrightness does not work...

Cheers

Guest fischschneehase
In v3.20 Home Key and Search Key not functioning......plz fix this!

are you not able to read?! can you just write?! stop asking stupid questions and use badword normal fonts!

Guest Morris Lee
I had the home/search button problem when installing 3.10, it was fixed after restart, try it :D

I tried that in 3.20 but didn't work, lol

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

guys better don't use the app2sd fix(froyo) from koudelka if you like to use titanium backup to backup your apps and app's data before you flash another rom.it will lose the lib of app(in simple words,you will get force close if you run the app after restore it)

Guest gnufabio
I've been using this ROM for a couple hours now, and holy Batman is it fast! Heck, even SmartBench 2011 agrees with me, giving a whopping 1300/913 score (though IMO, the graphics tests looked smoother-than-normal as well).

Wow really? Great :D

when making a new contact it doesn't ask to save on sim and in display options of Contacts it doesn't show only sim contacts or only phone contacts but only shows gmail account contacts

Can u plz fix this!

thank u!

Please fix your brain first. Stop flaming and sync up your mind .-.

In v3.20 Home Key and Search Key not functioning......plz fix this!

Fix your brain again, they work great after a reboot.

Guest Dario93
Is there any kind of oc kernel that works on this rom?

I tried OC Kernel V2 but seems don't work

Fail, it's overclockable by default! Just install SETCPU or go in Cyanogen settings -- Performance :D

Edited by Dario93

Guest uapo7
Is there any kind of oc kernel that works on this rom?

I tried OC Kernel V2 but seems don't work

Why you need oc kernel? You can overclock liquid in Cyanogenmod settings -> perfomance -> cpu settings

Guest komienski

I tried. Now that I've read through the thread ore I think its cause I'm on 5.01.05

Gonna flash a newer bin and try it again. while i have your attention, is there any good reason my 4.008.08 bin should fail md5? its from acer, right?

Guest Mozg90

Greetings respected Dario93! I am impressed by your works, you are really very good, but what you think of repairing video record on the given microprogram? Whether to wait to us for it in the near future or you will not hope at all that you to repair it?