[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest gnufabio
i have flashed this rom but for me doesn't work proximity sensor.... i'm only whit this problem? i restore miui 1.3.5 because sensor works fine... sorry for my bad english

Did you wiped all? Are you sure that you flashed the right version (3.20)?

Guest ranieri55
Did you wiped all? Are you sure that you flashed the right version (3.20)?

sure!!! i have download and flashed rom in the first post... i did a single wipe after flashed the rom...

i have liquid A1 with froyo bin

Guest andyzero007

Dear Rom maker,

I flashed the V3.13 rom but found all type of video cannot play, like original WMA & WMV, I installed Rockplayer & Realplayer for RMVB, Flv, AVI, MKV but all of them cannot play.

Is it not happen in V3.20? Since I really like this rom, but can't play any video is a problem.

Last night I tried to wipe all cache and flash V3.20, still have same problem with cannot not open the video. Is it mean my Liquid A1 can't use this rom?

Cheer!

Guest TroutT20

So after a bit of testing with other ROMs I can confirm this one. I figure I would give all the data I can on it, and hope theres a fix coming.

When creating new files or deleting files through the USB Storage on a PC, files will "pretend" to be created, or deleted, but leave a false file with a size of 0 kb. This can also occur when creating new files through programs like Adoa / File Managers, and also when extracting zip files.

I have tested 3 other roms, none of which have this issue:

-Roggin / Klouds / thepasto 1.3.6 CM7 RC1

-T&L Gingerbread Froyo 2.2

-Stock 4.00.5 GEN2

Just to make sure, I have also tested this on 2 other SD cards with the same effects. At the moment data transfer works best through Malez.

My phone is a Acer Liquid E (512MB) locked to Rogers.

At the moment I sort of rely on the SD card storage, so I've swapped to another ROM, even though I do like this one best. I hope some of this info can help get a fix.

Guest sicenti

When creating new files or deleting files through the USB Storage on a PC, files will "pretend" to be created, or deleted, but leave a false file with a size of 0 kb. This can also occur when creating new files through programs like Adoa / File Managers, and also when extracting zip files.

Same issue for me, use malez recovery to cut/copy/paste;

anyway oc run great and battery drain is acceptable

amazing work Dario!!

Guest TheShak
every time I try to oc in cyanogen settings or in setcpu i get a reboot.

what are you setting it at? and what mode? plus what are you using for OC?

I've got at 998 /mhz ... fine. Maybe this is a Liquid E prob??

Edited by TheShak

Guest TheShak
also for me proxym. doesn't work, display always on on calls v. 3.20 on bin 5.1.5

This is strange. for me prox works great. Screen goes off when making a call and phone near the ear... move it away and a 2 secs later phone screen is on.

I'm on the VFIT base with 05.01.06 radio...

Also I do individual wipes, even though on malez 0.61 it's fixed, i tend to do a -> factory/data, dalvik, cache, and batt stats...

hope it helps?

Guest v00d00
This is strange. for me prox works great. Screen goes off when making a call and phone near the ear... move it away and a 2 secs later phone screen is on.

I'm on the VFIT base with 05.01.06 radio...

Also I do individual wipes, even though on malez 0.61 it's fixed, i tend to do a -> factory/data, dalvik, cache, and batt stats...

hope it helps?

Same with my A1... flashed via Malez 0.6.1...

wipe all first, flash without sign check leogingerbread 3.20 on top of fresh VFIT(latest).

Problem: No prox sensor working, when calling the scree always stays on.

Any solutions? maybe we must wipe or flash in a special way or order?

Guest komienski
what are you setting it at? and what mode? plus what are you using for OC?

I've got at 998 /mhz ... fine. Maybe this is a Liquid E prob??

maybe. At 998 I get random reboots. I used to use LCR2 with that newer OC kernel and I could use 1200+ no problem.

I'm using on demand governor.

Guest TheShak
Same with my A1... flashed via Malez 0.6.1...

wipe all first, flash without sign check leogingerbread 3.20 on top of fresh VFIT(latest).

Problem: No prox sensor working, when calling the scree always stays on.

Any solutions? maybe we must wipe or flash in a special way or order?

how are you testing this?

Guest g3cko

has anyone else had their market disappear? I noticed yesterday that it was gone, and various reboots, clearing app settings etc etc hasn't brought it back. I'm still running on v3.10 so I haven't upgraded to 3.20 yet, but its kinda weird that it would disappear after working fine for the last.. 8 or so days?

Guest TheShak
maybe. At 998 I get random reboots. I used to use LCR2 with that newer OC kernel and I could use 1200+ no problem.

I'm using on demand governor.

Dude! you ran this at 1200+ wow I'm impressed. The most I've done is 1036 which has been stable.

Don't know the answer to your issues, maybe stick with LCR2.0

Are you setting via SetCPU or CM7 options?

Guest TheShak
has anyone else had their market disappear? I noticed yesterday that it was gone, and various reboots, clearing app settings etc etc hasn't brought it back. I'm still running on v3.10 so I haven't upgraded to 3.20 yet, but its kinda weird that it would disappear after working fine for the last.. 8 or so days?

Nope, not on 3.20, however I've had all the widgets disappear when booting up this morning after an overnight charge...

Guest Dario93
Let me quote myself:

Thanks for your additional report :D

So far bugs are:

-Sensors working for someone but not for all

-vold problems

-someone getting FCs in CM settings

-strange disappearings

I'm so confused... the reports about this ROM are really different... for someone all HW works,for others the ROM is a complete mess... I can't figure out where the problem is :S

Guest uapo7
Guys, barmyman just made a modify at frameworks to get this damned prox sensor finally working :D i will make a new version soon :D

Nice! Are you working on video camera or sd-card problem? I have also problems with transfering files between computer and phones sd-card.

Guest Dario93
Nice! Are you working on video camera or sd-card problem? I have also problems with transfering files between computer and phones sd-card.

SD card :D I can't figure out what's wrong with videocamera :S I'll ask to Liquid CM7 team :D

Guest g3cko
SD card :D I can't figure out what's wrong with videocamera :S I'll ask to Liquid CM7 team :D

for the sd-card, does this only happen for people who have moved apps to the SD using the froyo native apps on sd?