[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest joten

hey guys :D , where i can find the wallpaper of this rom? i like it!! where is in the zip of the rom? i looking for in the zip file but not found... B)

Guest KeruDoitsu

Nvm, I just reflashed the rom and now everything works fine!

This rom is amazing, I just adore it =)

Congrats Dario!

(and the whole CDTeam and others (koud,roggin,thepasto etc) who made possible the share of cm7 code for porting of course! :D )

Guest Lens_flare

Any news? Maybe any new fixes?

No giving up in such responsible period of our liquid... it's... aaa... gold age!

All is ok but SD.. ah, and after call I'd got a freeze.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Dario93
Any news? Maybe any new fixes?

No giving up in such responsible period of our liquid... it's... aaa... gold age!

All is ok but SD.. ah, and after call I'd got a freeze.

I'm testing right now another stable version :D

Also got CM7 RC4,trying to merge it in LeoGinger B)

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Also got CM7 RC4,trying to merge it in LeoGinger ;)

Great Dario!!! B) if you need a tester...here I am!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MaiuZ

hi there! first of all thanks for the hard work on this rom

I have problems with the compass sensor, in some application does not work at all (ex. gps status), in others (google star maps) point to wrong direction.

(I have a liquid A1)

Guest Ben-F
hi there! first of all thanks for the hard work on this rom

I have problems with the compass sensor, in some application does not work at all (ex. gps status), in others (google star maps) point to wrong direction.

(I have a liquid A1)

Same here. In the maps application its off by about 60 degrees. For example, if the arrow should be pointing at 12 o'clock it actually points at 2 o'clock.

*EDIT* a reboot seems to have made the compass more accurate (not perfect but manageable). Unfortunately the actual location on the map keeps switching between here and approx 1 mile away. GPS is turned off so not sure if its this ROM or some problem with the phone network transmitter.

Edited by Ben-F

Guest Lens_flare

In MIUI we have this problem too.. I think we have to wait for stable gingerbread, not for Dario/Phoenix releases.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest TroutT20

Also got CM7 RC4,trying to merge it in LeoGinger B)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. When!?!?

Guest KeruDoitsu

Got a problem here, dunno why but now I have the same prox sensor bug as before ._.

Basically when I start a phone call, I can see a little red light quickly flashing in the prox sensor area O_O

Prox sensor doesn't work and if I have a long screen timeout set up, the screen doesn't turn off.

If I have a short screen timeout set up, when screen turns off, it won't turn back on when I press Power button ._.

Any idea? Also I don't have any options in call settings to turn off the prox sensor... could someone help me?

Thanks =)

Guest MODDGG

FYI, just discovered that GStrings Free (a good guitar tuner) does not work...

This is mission critical.

Any idea why? Nobody else with same problem?

[A1, .14 bin, 3.20 LGB Rom]

Guest Big Alexx
Got a problem here, dunno why but now I have the same prox sensor bug as before ._.

Basically when I start a phone call, I can see a little red light quickly flashing in the prox sensor area O_O

Prox sensor doesn't work and if I have a long screen timeout set up, the screen doesn't turn off.

If I have a short screen timeout set up, when screen turns off, it won't turn back on when I press Power button ._.

Any idea? Also I don't have any options in call settings to turn off the prox sensor... could someone help me?

Thanks =)

Same problem here :D

Guest albi86

dario instead of wasting time with stupid April Fool's joke, why do not you upload this version better that you're testing? 3.20 does not work either on the sensor, may not be able to make a rom with all the hardware working, instead of port 10000 running at half?

Guest elpincio

i think we are luck to have these developers.. we won't have an official release of froyo or gingerbread.. so wait, and before or later all hardware will work good..

Guest HIN_____

Dario:

this rom is really fast and has makes me no trouble at all

but still, there is a problem with the data connection,

basically i don't even know what trigger the lost of 3G data connection,

it just randomly happen.

so, i just wanna to make sure you noticed the problem.

thanks.

Guest Dario93
FYI, just discovered that GStrings Free (a good guitar tuner) does not work...

This is mission critical.

Any idea why? Nobody else with same problem?

[A1, .14 bin, 3.20 LGB Rom]

With the version I'm testing, after increasing microphone sensitivity it works fine :D I also use this app with my bass or trumpet B)

Same problem here :D

Now prox sensor is fine, I'm going to upload new version soon ;)

Guest elpincio
With the version I'm testing, after increasing microphone sensitivity it works fine :D I also use this app with my bass or trumpet B)

Now prox sensor is fine, I'm going to upload new version soon ;)

good work! waiting..... :D

Edited by elpincio

Guest Dario93
dario instead of wasting time with stupid April Fool's joke, why do not you upload this version better that you're testing? 3.20 does not work either on the sensor, may not be able to make a rom with all the hardware working, instead of port 10000 running at half?

i think we are luck to have these developers.. we won't have an official release of froyo or gingerbread.. so wait, and before or later all hardware will work good..

we hope

good work! waiting..... B)

First of all,thanks to elpincio for supporting me, i'm very happy if someone appreciate my work :D

Secondly,@albi86: I think you should be more respectful. At first, I CAN WASTE MY TIME AS I PREFER,and this should be clear; Then,you say that in 3.20 sensors are not-working; true,I admit this is my fault,but I'm going to upload soon a fix for this. Finally,you said I'm not able to make a fully working ROM... maybe this is true,well JUST MAKE YOUR OWN ROM! Clear? If you manage,you have all my congratulations.

Maybe for some people this is not clear at all,but remember that developers are humans LIKE YOU. They eat,they go to school,they have a family (yeah I have my parents I'm still to young for a wife ;) ) , they're not doing this because they get paid,but only for fun,and to make a service to the community,to get long life for the liquid. I hope this will be clear in the future.

Dario

Guest Dario93
Dario:

this rom is really fast and has makes me no trouble at all

but still, there is a problem with the data connection,

basically i don't even know what trigger the lost of 3G data connection,

it just randomly happen.

so, i just wanna to make sure you noticed the problem.

thanks.

Yeah,I get this only after a call :/ I know that a small modification to framework is needed to avoid this problem,but still don't know what I should add to the java code...

ATM the workaround is to put the data toggle in notification bar,and disable/re-enable when you lose connection,to avoid going in settings to do the same thing :D

Guest uapo7
First of all,thanks to elpincio for supporting me, i'm very happy if someone appreciate my work :D

Secondly,@albi86: I think you should be more respectful. At first, I CAN WASTE MY TIME AS I PREFER,and this should be clear; Then,you say that in 3.20 sensors are not-working; true,I admit this is my fault,but I'm going to upload soon a fix for this. Finally,you said I'm not able to make a fully working ROM... maybe this is true,well JUST MAKE YOUR OWN ROM! Clear? If you manage,you have all my congratulations.

Maybe for some people this is not clear at all,but remember that developers are humans LIKE YOU. They eat,they go to school,they have a family (yeah I have my parents I'm still to young for a wife B) ) , they're not doing this because they get paid,but only for fun,and to make a service to the community,to get long life for the liquid. I hope this will be clear in the future.

Dario

+100

I have developed android games and i know that IT IS REALLY HARD and IT TAKES MUCH OF TIME, which you could use to do something else.

Guest elpincio

Maybe for some people this is not clear at all,but remember that developers are humans LIKE YOU. They eat,they go to school,they have a family (yeah I have my parents I'm still to young for a wife ;) ) , they're not doing this because they get paid,but only for fun,and to make a service to the community,to get long life for the liquid. I hope this will be clear in the future.

Dario

lusingato per la citazione B)

for the rest quote all! more respect for the work of the others and whose we'll vaunt in front of our friends....