[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest Oskaar
P.s : Is someone using Metal Camera on this ROM?? Does it solve really the camcorder problem? Thanks :D

Not that I know if this is any help at all, but with a app called "ip camera", which turns your phone into a webcam, camera works! And I can watch camera both on phone and remotely through a computer or another phone :-) well, hope that it helps, if only a little :-D

Thanks for your hard work!

Guest Lens_flare
Camcorder still not working properly?

It's Cm problem.. not Dario fault.

Just wait for CM 7.1(or how did they call their roms after RC?).

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Sgt Marbud

Thanks for the tip. A reboot did not help, but a complete wipe and re-flash did the trick. Now all my problems are gone.

I had the same issue. One reboot fixed it. I can't reproduce the rest. Wireless is perfect.

Guest gnufabio
It's Cm problem.. not Dario fault.

Just wait for CM 7.1(or how did they call their roms after RC?).

No, it's a problem in our vendor tree, not a cm problem

Guest zorginho
No, it's a problem in our vendor tree, not a cm problem

so a kernel issue?

it's possible to fix it with the acer kernel souces?

Guest fischschneehase
try

hw.acer.lsensor_multiplier=0

hw.acer.psensor_mode=0

in build.prop.

it helps me on rc4.

btw, on mine phone with LGB prox sensor doesn't work.

cant find the line in the build prop

Guest cowymo
Hi Dario,

Downloaded, but I can't install "Error in zip file (status 7)"...

Do you think it will be more smooth than HLE 1.2 ;-)

New@ngel

Nota : OK new download, this time flash is OK

Just downloaded this one and trying it out. Pretty good so far, as usual the camcorder is not working. But just wondering if anyone is experiencing soft mic volume? I was setting up my skype and trying out the echo/self test, I could hardly hear myself. Unfortunately it is almost 3am and I can't call anyone to test the mic vol. I have also tried to use the voice recorder, I can only hear myself very very softly.

Edit: Made a call to Rogers for testing, and apparently the person on the other line can hear me very clearly. So I guess this problem only exist in Skype or any similar programs.

Edited by cowymo

Guest TroutT20

So for Leo 4

-Proxy sensors don't seem to work, but waking up the phone while in the dialer app is working better so it makes it less annoying. (Before I could literally get stuck with the screen sleeping and had to reboot.)

-Battery life is oddly bat s*** insane, as I'm getting a good 10 hours phone use, and 24+ standby.

-USB previous issues seems to have disappeared. Transferring files onto the SD card and deleting off is fine. I'll keep testing this one and I constantly use it.

-Performance overall is slightly more CPU, and and a little less GPU according to Smartbench. It scored about 100 points more overall on Quadrant Advanced. (all compared to 3.20 release.)

-Still no % number over the battery. (O.o"?)

-50% of apps still not working off the SD card (although I think this is more of a CM7 issue, but I could be wrong.)

-BT working fine so far for me. No notable issues.

-Camcorder (obviously)

Guest Johnnydualer

I don't know if anyone had reported this issue, but, i can't connect any wifi network not broadcasting name, even with the correct settings saved in phone. Any solution?

Guest fminuti
I don't know if anyone had reported this issue, but, i can't connect any wifi network not broadcasting name, even with the correct settings saved in phone. Any solution?

I have the same problem (also with CM7-kang) and I haven't found any solution except to broadcast the ssid :D

Guest cowymo
So for Leo 4

-Proxy sensors don't seem to work, but waking up the phone while in the dialer app is working better so it makes it less annoying. (Before I could literally get stuck with the screen sleeping and had to reboot.)

-Battery life is oddly bat s*** insane, as I'm getting a good 10 hours phone use, and 24+ standby.

-USB previous issues seems to have disappeared. Transferring files onto the SD card and deleting off is fine. I'll keep testing this one and I constantly use it.

-Performance overall is slightly more CPU, and and a little less GPU according to Smartbench. It scored about 100 points more overall on Quadrant Advanced. (all compared to 3.20 release.)

-Still no % number over the battery. (O.o"?)

-50% of apps still not working off the SD card (although I think this is more of a CM7 issue, but I could be wrong.)

-BT working fine so far for me. No notable issues.

-Camcorder (obviously)

So far the proxy sensor works fine with me. But I would really prefer the phone not to go into screen lock state after a phone call.

I haven't get the chance to test the battery life yet.

USB transfer has an issue. Unable to turn on USB mass storage using the overhead notification panel. However after going into setting -> application -> development and uncheck USB debugging notify, it is working fine now.

Quite a number of apps not working on SD, like Skype and Aldiko. However some works fine on SD like Antivirus, Root Explorer, App 2 SD, History Eraser.

Didn't have the chance to test BT, cos my dog chewed my BT headset...

Edit: Just tried using the vold patch from CM7 and apps works from SD!!.. sweet

Edited by cowymo

Guest gnufabio

The problem with the proximity sensor is the same of cm7. Sometimes they don't work, but sometimes they work. I can't really understand why they do that. Btw thepasto, koudelka and roggin are working to fix this issue, so it's useless to post always "prox sensor does not work for me", because this issue (as the camcoder) will be fixed only when it will work on cm7.

Guest TroutT20
USB transfer has an issue. Unable to turn on USB mass storage using the overhead notification panel. However after going into setting -> application -> development and uncheck USB debugging notify, it is working fine now...

...Edit: Just tried using the vold patch from CM7 and apps works from SD!!.. sweet

-USB issue is occurring again, but it seems at less frequency. turning on the notify didn't seem to help. Just to summarize the issue again:

When the SD card is USB mounted files "appear" to transfer on with no problem. They actually don't. Deleting files while USB mounted also leave the files there with "0kb" as the file size. The only way to remove these files is to delete through a file manager. Transferring through USB in Malez is fine. Testing on 2 SD cards and other ROMs. Seems to occur with CM7 RC2+ or anything at 2.3.2+. Doesn't have problems with lower versions or stock.

-VOLD patch also worked for me, Apps on the SD card are working fine now. (EDIT: After Vold patch I get reboots during calls. )

Edited by TroutT20

Guest Güilzom

I'musinf it for 3 days over the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT and having lots of freeze and reboots. the base BIN could be the cause ?? Should i try with the EMEA-GEN1 ? someone else is usint 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT ?

Hello everyone, tried 4.01 LeoGB, and wow, smoothness wise it has nothing in common with RC2.

Anyway, got a lil' problem, I wish to use compcache, so I use the CM settings and set 18%.

I reboot and what I get?

total used free

Mem: 188384 185192 3192

Swap: 2512888 3268 2509620

Total: 2701272 188460 2512812

So I'd like to know before my SD card breaks, how can I fix this? Or how can I manually enable swap and choose myself the size of the swap?

EDIT: Okay nevermind, using compcache via Liquid Settings and disabling CM's fix this and set 50MB of swap

Thank you

Edited by bais