[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest fischschneehase
same problem but im using CM7 only from other thread - i give props to dev for these roms, but half complete buggy releases should held back :(

lost USB connectivity now, also in recovery windows isn't picking it up - acer tool doesnt detect nor ADB - reinstalled drivers too - going to bin this phone very soon!

Caused by a wrong apn have a look at seetings...about USB ...that is not possible....

Guest Dario93
what's fixed? :(

Can themes for CM7 be used with this ROM?

Wifi is fixed,now I'm working on sensors,maybe,for the meanwhile I will use koudelka's CM7 framework to get sensors working :(

And yes,you can use CM7 themes. If they are flashable updates.zip it's ok,otherwise you'll need to install "Theme chooser" ,you can find it in extras :)

Awesome, wifi is working in the next release? ;)

Yep ;) Going to update soon :D

Guest HIN_____
Yep! :(

Whooho!thanks

Btw a silly question, why is the camcorder is not working on most of the custom rom?

I m on t&l right now, and i have full hardware working, and i ve been told by some one here that was because t&l was build on top of acer's bin?

And i see acer has released their 2.2 source code, so why is the camcorder still cant be fixed in custom rom?

Ps:i am not trying to be ridiculous,but only want to know more about how our lovely liquid works :(

Anyways,a big thanks to you, sir

Without you developers, we liquid users wont be able to taste the 2.3 :)

Guest _Drifter_
Also does this ROM have overclock and apps2sd (ext2)?

Yep.

And the battery life is quite good. I have to do more tests but is better than CM7.

Guest Dario93
Heeey! u promised to include noxwelle's multitouch fix, but i dont see it in "whats new" in 3.8b1

Forgot, but it's included in kernel :(

Update: I'm merging in this rom with cm7 rc2,thank to gnufabio,roggin,koudelka and thepasto :(

Guest TheShak

Update: I'm merging in this rom with cm7 rc2,thank to gnufabio,roggin,koudelka and thepasto :(

Awesome dude! any chance of getting this today :) ? I'm working from home if you know what I mean???

Guest Joshuah

Hmm, so your saying this project will become dead? And you will work with official cm7?

Do you know when RC2 will be out?

Is there any news on getting official supported device of cm7 for liquid?

Guest TheShak
Hmm, so your saying this project will become dead? And you will work with official cm7?

Do you know when RC2 will be out?

Is there any news on getting official supported device of cm7 for liquid?

I don't think this is what he is saying... I believe he's taking the CM7 RC2 code base for updates to this ROM. CM7 RC2 is out already... The chaps at CM7-Liquid are working on that also

Guest Koki1337

This is dope! Still, merging ROMs... make sure it's lite!

Guest habrahabr

sorry, i dont understand )

will it be in the next release?

Guest Lens_flare

Where do I get something for a white appearance? I'd be appreciated for any advice.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest the red blue blur
sorry, i dont understand )

will it be in the next release?

it's ALREADY in KERNEL.

oh... those russians...

Edited by the red blue blur