[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guys while dario finds a fix for the reboot issues on 4.28 just keep using v3.20, install sanity app for prox sensor issues, its better than losing half hour everytime it reboots or you need to turn it off, dont you think?

Guest sturner

Has anyone resolved the issue of very low microphone volume?

Skype is not usable on the current version as the volume is too low. Using the telephone works okay.

The last version that had a good microphone and playback volume is CM7.0_v0.3.zip. I tried it before flashing LeoGB4.28.zip and the volume was loud and clear for listening and for communicating over Skype.

sturner

Guest fischschneehase

if sometimes the phone seems to freeze on splashscreen( android logo^^) just pull out battery and try a second it will work;9

Guest Ma7moud
if sometimes the phone seems to freeze on splashscreen( android logo^^) just pull out battery and try a second it will work;9

it doesn't always work the second time, you might get stuck trying for a while, so don't reboot the phone or turn it off unless you really have to, just to be safe

edit: other than this problem the ROM is really good and the battery drain looks good, but i will have to test it for at least a full day to judge, but is auto brightness not working correctly or its just me ?

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest TroutT20

Other issues:

-screen will occasionally get stuck on sleep mode.

-when screen wakes up it will go back to sleep immediately

-when trying to get the screen to sleep it will occasionally wake back up repeatedly.

Guest ivangundampc

I can't flash this rom(I have full wipe before flash).......it said:

Formatting data...

format() expects 3 args. got 2

E:error in /sdcard/LeoGB4.28.zip

(Status 7)

What's wrong with me?

Guest Amaki
I can't flash this rom(I have full wipe before flash).......it said:

Formatting data...

format() expects 3 args. got 2

E:error in /sdcard/LeoGB4.28.zip

(Status 7)

What's wrong with me?

redownload ROM

Guest Morris Lee

Funny, none of my computer browsers can download this at the proper speed, downloading directly with my data on my phone is so much faster. I have 25mbps home connection, I don't think my 3g is half as fast :S

Guest Alvan Yap

hi dario just try ur latest version....the first boot quite long time like you mentioned in first pages but after i do restore back my sms & call log n so on and reboot it will stuck on the android black and white word....which i have to reflash again and now it stuck again at the android black n white word after reboot (pull battery useless), any clue bout this?

Guest Alvan Yap
Tried for an hour, still can't boot once at all :o

the first boot cannot as well?try to wipe all again n flash again, i did some test and it works..however the apps will missing after few reboot (include market), and i get stuck on boot screen if i reboot again >< so no choice i have to nandroid back to t&l for the moment..but it was so smooth!im excite for the smooth feeling...just the small bug wish can get fix on next release :mellow:

Guest darrude
Am I the only one who can't download this! link doesn't seem to be working.

Note to self, always check the basics. My memory card was full! thanks guys.

Guest Fadeblue

it's really a fantastic ROM. Thanks.

However. I have met 2 issues on this ROM.

1. Tasker cannot work, which is working on CM6.1 Roggin V1.2

2. Cifsmanager cannot recognize Chinese character due to failure insmod nls_utf8.ko. It seems that the ko module is not compatible with the kernel

Could please suggest me how to find a solution?

Thanks again.

Guest Alvan Yap
Logcat?

logcat does not help as it havent start boot so cannot start logcat....that's the main problem which we cannot identify the problem as well

Guest Robin Woodo
Problem:

Can't connect to a wifi network with a hidden SSID. I hope you are able to fix it! But nevertheless a great ROM!

Anyone has an idea, how to fix it? While using CM6 I was able to connect!

Guest maddin91

Apart from that booting issue everything works great for me :mellow:

Hope that I don't have to restart my Phone for a while xD

Good Job :o !

Guest Frenix27

I often have problems with 4.28. It happens when I press a button that hangs up the phone and all I have to remove the battery, but on reboot it hangs at the black screen of Android. When at last I can start it all downloaded applications disappear

Edited by Frenix27

Guest Morris Lee
the first boot cannot as well?try to wipe all again n flash again, i did some test and it works..however the apps will missing after few reboot (include market), and i get stuck on boot screen if i reboot again >< so no choice i have to nandroid back to t&l for the moment..but it was so smooth!im excite for the smooth feeling...just the small bug wish can get fix on next release :mellow:

I did lots of that, HAHA, wipe, flash, flash and wipe all different combos. still nothing worked :'(

I don't think it was flashing properly, the update zip only took like 1 second, literally 1 second. other roms does take a few seconds. Any suggestions?