[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest lorant78

When i connect to pc it don't recognize my phone.. The phone get charged and it doesn't show the option for transfer files to pc.. and my pc says that couldn't find drivers.. reinstalled acer driver on pc but nothing.. this with w7 then i restarted on win xp and i still have the same problem.. any1 else has thi sproblem? any help?

Edited by lorant78

Guest darrude

4.28 is not working for me, first flash seemed perfect, but 2 hours later keeps rebooting then getting stuck on small white android text. crashes after calls. Had to go back to 4.01. Hope it gets fixed soon,

Thanks

Daz.

Guest Frenix27

I often have problems with 4.28. It happens when I press a button that hangs up the phone and all I have to remove the battery, but on reboot it hangs at the black screen of Android. When at last I can start it all downloaded applications disappear

Guest kaerry

with this patch the rom booting, but prox sensor and magnetometer don't work and speacker is always on. there is a background noise from the boot until I start a sound, then the background noise ends.

Edited by kaerry

Guest Alvan Yap
with this patch the rom booting, but prox sensor don't work abd speacker is always on

the prox sensor works in my phone after flash the patch....and i reboot few times d seems like the apps still around

edit: the apps still will missing on first reboot...i try to restore again c how

Edited by Alvan Yap

Guest Alvan Yap
Is there still the softkey bug in 4.28?

for those having apps missing, pls reboot to recovery mode & select fix vids miss match. after that the apps should b appear back :mellow:

Guest Alvan Yap
dear all,

should I do the full wipe before flashing this ROM or after??

thanks!

always full wipe before flashing :mellow:

Guest Frenix27

I often have problems with 4.28. It happens when I press a button that hangs up the phone and all I have to remove the battery, but on reboot it hangs at the black screen of Android. When at last I can start it all downloaded applications disappear

Help Me!

Guest Umka

The phone would not boot sometimes with 4.28. It is just stuck and the black "android" screen. So i would have to take out the battery and replace it to boot the phone.

Guest Alvan Yap

Help Me!

The phone would not boot sometimes with 4.28. It is just stuck and the black "android" screen. So i would have to take out the battery and replace it to boot the phone.

find the patch file at the page before this, there is a patch from truecolor which will solve the boot problem

Guest Alvan Yap

for the apps missing issue (which include all those desktop widget in my case), the temporary solution is after after phone goes hang or when u would like to restart your phone, reboot/boot it to recovery mode & select the vids fix option, and then reboot and your widget and apps should just stay fine on the home screen, i think there's something wrong with the app2sd script ><

Guest Frenix27
for the apps missing issue (which include all those desktop widget in my case), the temporary solution is after after phone goes hang or when u would like to restart your phone, reboot/boot it to recovery mode & select the vids fix option, and then reboot and your widget and apps should just stay fine on the home screen, i think there's something wrong with the app2sd script ><

Use google translate pls :mellow:

Guest Edward.W
What about the auto brightness? It strangely works. Is it possible to do as at 2.2?

You mean the Auto Brightness sensors didn't work in 2.2 ROMs?

Guest nanodrone

this is the first rom that got working my home softkey and network connection together... the other roms sometimes didn't worked the softkey and when softkey worked the network didn't worked... so it's good.. but there is a need to fix the 3d graphics so we'll be able to test this rom with quadrant and see a good result because i expect this from this rom... it is too fast but have many issues.. please try to fix 3d

Guest Small_Hacker

i have just restarted....

all data/apps i just installed are lost.....

and cant not reboot after that...

i flashed back v3.2 now... :mellow:

hope to fix it.. because this version is very gd !! (fixed senor)

Guest Edward.W

Strangely, for me, this ROM have not much problem, except the rebooting problem (And it was fixed by the patch previously)

So it's usable for daily life and the speed is fantastic :mellow: