[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest Alvan Yap
i have just restarted....

all data/apps i just installed are lost.....

and cant not reboot after that...

i flashed back v3.2 now... :o

hope to fix it.. because this version is very gd !! (fixed senor)

as i mentioned in earlier post, if you need to turn off your phone or restart your phone, please boot to recovery mode & select fix vids mis match, if not your apps will all gone :mellow:

Guest Lesheg
You mean the Auto Brightness sensors didn't work in 2.2 ROMs?

No, I mean that in LeoGingerBread 4.28 auto brightness sensor is not working as well as in 2.2 ROMs.

Guest Small_Hacker
as i mentioned in earlier post, if you need to turn off your phone or restart your phone, please boot to recovery mode & select fix vids mis match, if not your apps will all gone :mellow:

just do it once or every times before i reboot?

Guest Alvan Yap
No, I mean that in LeoGingerBread 4.28 auto brightness sensor is not working as well as in 2.2 ROMs.

seems like is the setting problem....but i dunno hw to set as well :mellow:

Guest sunshine333

Having the same problem. What causes this and can it be fixed?

Guest Alvan Yap
Having the same problem. What causes this and can it be fixed?

this i cant answer u as im not the dev...before dario find out what's going on, this is temporary solution

Guest MaiuZ

hi everyone

first of all thanks for the rom developing

someone else has problems with the compass sensor? if so, how can i fix the bug?

thanks

Guest zorginho
hi everyone

first of all thanks for the rom developing

someone else has problems with the compass sensor? if so, how can i fix the bug?

thanks

U need only to calibrate it with a large 8 movement

Guest MaiuZ
U need only to calibrate it with a large 8 movement

i've tried to calibrate the sensor in that way before, but it seems not work. "GPS status" continues to point north on top of the phone, even if i change the sensors sensibility. while "google sky map" match the magnetic north with polar star (as if I be at the south pole) and when you point to the south it marks as east

<italian>

avevo già provato a calibrarlo in quella maniera, ma non mi funziona. "Stato GPS" ha il nord bloccato verso l'alto del telefono, anche cambiando la sensibilità. "google sky map" fa combaciare il polo nord con la stella polare (come se fossi al polo sud) e puntando il telefono verso sud segna est

</italian>

Guest zorginho
i've tried to calibrate the sensor in that way before, but it seems not work. "GPS status" continues to point north on top of the phone, even if i change the sensors sensibility. while "google sky map" match the magnetic north with polar star (as if I be at the south pole) and when you point to the south it marks as east

<italian>

avevo già provato a calibrarlo in quella maniera, ma non mi funziona. "Stato GPS" ha il nord bloccato verso l'alto del telefono, anche cambiando la sensibilità. "google sky map" fa combaciare il polo nord con la stella polare (come se fossi al polo sud) e puntando il telefono verso sud segna est

</italian>

uhmmm so dunno

Guest ikirt
Anyone has an idea, how to fix it? While using CM6 I was able to connect!

This has to do with the CM version. Everything up to CM7 RC4 has hidden AP's disabled for some reason.

Guest kwanterry1213

i like this rom and it is very smooth, but unfortunately i got two problem with your new rom,

a. After i finish a call, and made the second one...I cannot hear anything even the "dud...dud...", and receive a call as well.. it went normal after i reboot it.

b. it went black screen twice within a day with my liquid while i am using, but i still can hear the notice sound, and after the last reboot (pulled out the battery), it just cannot boot up and hold on the screen that showing the "android" word even i tried more than 10 times, and then i flash back.

anyway, thx for the great job, hope you can fix it in next update..

Guest Stan Chen

I tried this ROM couple times but always have problem,

and I did wipe, too.

issue report:

-Can't use WiFi

-Home key is useless

ROM base:

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid 256MB)

going back to V3.20 which works smooth and fast.

wait for the new update then.

thanks!

Edited by Stan Chen

Guest sunshine333

No other major problems so far except:

1. Compass doesn't calibrate correctly

2. Restart requires the uid fix mentioned previously otherwise hangs forever at Android screen

Guest TheShak
it's kinda "what i've done\not done" or "description", not "changelog":

original (russian) post

translated description in three posts above

ROM (with enabled setupwisard and English by default) - multiupload

here is also:

a2sd scripts - multiupload

original system/app, system/fonts and system/media (ringtones) - multiupload

just original font - multiupload

to solve SD bug (missing/unreadable files) you can use Multi Mount SD-Card

to record videos - Videocam Illusion

and also:

tried to make screen not to turn off on call, but some devices will have problems with this. you can turn screen on only when you "put your device on a light".

oh, and yes, all credits to R,K,T :mellow:

@ Doc Robert: Is there an update of this to CM7.0.2 ? Apart from the Light sensor not working this is the best CM7 port (by amper) I've used to date :o

Thanks

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
@ Doc Robert: Is there an update of this to CM7.0.2 ? Apart from the Light sensor not working this is the best CM7 port (by amper) I've used to date :mellow:

Thanks

no updates, because i'm using koud's 7.0.2.

Guest TheShak
no updates, because i'm using koud's 7.0.2.

I went away for few days and lost track of that with all the updates. Is it still the cm7.0.2_1.4.25_liquid_oldsensor.zip or are there patches? Sorry to trouble you on this, I wish Koudelka would used his "reserved" 2nd post for all the testing/dev stuff

Cheers

Edited by TheShak

Guest fpkekko

With handcent sms led notification dont work !!!!!Sorry for my bad english

<italian>Con handcent sms le notifiche led non vanno, si accende la spia della chiamata e non quella dei messaggi!!!Come posso risolvere?Se qualche buona anima lo riscrive in inglese cosi mi possono aiutare tutti :mellow: :o </italian>

Edited by fpkekko