[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest Gnask

This ROM is really faster!

Battery drain is very good after some time (30% in 24 hours of standby/light use)

The only problems I found are:

1) the search button doesn't work o.O

2) when I turn off airplane mode, the phone crashes, reboots and freezes on the "android" black screen (must remove the battery and reboot)

Thanks for this great ROM!!

Guest q26000

Thanks for your rom. It is really fast. :mellow:

however, prox sensors is not working for me ( base on 4.002.14). anybody have the same issue?

Guest RYRAN

great rom ! im newish to android and need some help. when i flashed the rom with malez recovery and rebooted it went to the android screen and wouldnt load? when i finally got it to work i turned my phone off and when i booted up again it just went to the black android screen? i really need some help? thanks in advance :mellow:

Edited by RYRAN

Guest AcerFerrari
Thanks for your rom. It is really fast. :mellow:

however, prox sensors is not working for me ( base on 4.002.14). anybody have the same issue?

Me2!!! I have no problems running CM7 kang but after flashing this the proximity sensor doesn't work, homekey is useless, light sensor does not work, the 'Phone' app force closes and no sync with 'Google'.

What should I do now? I have modified the files inside and now the phone app do not force close......

Guest AcerFerrari
Using the "Sanity" app I included, prox sensor works fine :mellow:

Do you mean that you use the 'Sanity' app to fix your prox sensor???

Guest tsamuel
After flashing this fix does not working properly light sensor :mellow:

Light sensor and prox sensor is working for me, I am base on ROM " 4.008.08_EMEA_VFIT ",

and after flash "camcoder_phoenix.zip", the camcoder working now!

Guest q26000
Me2!!! I have no problems running CM7 kang but after flashing this the proximity sensor doesn't work, homekey is useless, light sensor does not work, the 'Phone' app force closes and no sync with 'Google'.

What should I do now? I have modified the files inside and now the phone app do not force close......

use the follow method to substitute for proximity sensor

Hey guys,

I think I found a substitute for proximity sensor (I am sorry if I am repeating sonebody's idea). You just have to install the app Proximity Screen Off from the market and switch from proximity sensor to Light sensor in the advanced settings. The screen off option during calls will now depend on the light sensor. After that, you put the value for screen off to 59.0 and for screen on to 61.0

It will work exactly as if you hadyour proximity sensor enable during calls.

And I confirm videocam ullision works for camcoder, and the quality is not that bad.

Now two big issues of the rom are kinda fixed. ;-)

Keep on your good work guys !

This post has been edited by nguetto: May 3 2011, 02:57

Guest Dario93

Well,as far as the prox sensor is concerned, I added "Sanity" app to make it working 100%. If you don't know how to use the app,just open it,scroll down till the "Proximity" section and open it. Then you can select and cofigure the prox sensor behaviour as you prefer :mellow: I personally suggest to use this settings:

-Screen off during call in 1 second

-Screen on when phone is removed from the ear after 2 sec

This is fine on my phone :o

However,I'm uploading a new test build,that features:

-Fixed prox sensor battery drain,thanks to fear_factory84

-New kernel+proximity fix, thanks Gnufabio

-Camcorder fix from truecolor/phoenix

Is there any tester? :D

Guest 1213846
Well,as far as the prox sensor is concerned, I added "Sanity" app to make it working 100%. If you don't know how to use the app,just open it,scroll down till the "Proximity" section and open it. Then you can select and cofigure the prox sensor behaviour as you prefer :o I personally suggest to use this settings:

This is fine on my phone :D

Here I am. :mellow:

Guest sundawg
Well,as far as the prox sensor is concerned, I added "Sanity" app to make it working 100%. If you don't know how to use the app,just open it,scroll down till the "Proximity" section and open it. Then you can select and cofigure the prox sensor behaviour as you prefer :mellow: I personally suggest to use this settings:

This is fine on my phone :o

Dario i can def test ur new build..if u can shoot me the link :D

Guest sundawg
Here it is: http://dario.deram.net/dl/LeoGB5.0.zip :o

Thanks for your time! :mellow:

o0o that was Quick!! so dario while it s downloading..just few question is it the new build with 2.3.4 cm7.1 ? and u said battery drain is fixed? what about a2sd to fat.cause in some cm7 fat sd dont mount & u get fc :D

Guest Dario93
o0o that was Quick!! so dario while it s downloading..just few question is it the new build with 2.3.4 cm7.1 ? and u said battery drain is fixed? what about a2sd to fat.cause in some cm7 fat sd dont mount & u get fc :mellow:

It's still 2.3.3 :o

Yes,battery drain should be veery lower now :D

This is still untested,I need your feedback for this :D However I rewrote mount scripts,they should be fine now :D

Guest Dario93
Thanks a lot. :D

I will test it on weekend.

Great :mellow:

If sundawg reports no major bugs,this will become stable/official update :o