[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest sundawg
It's still 2.3.3 :mellow:

Yes,battery drain should be veery lower now :D

This is still untested,I need your feedback for this :o However I rewrote mount scripts,they should be fine now :D

Awesome!! so well the downloading is almost done..will flash it ..def it will be a good build..hoping so & will let u know the result in few...appreciate ur effort dario..thanks much again :D

Guest Alexzandro

Hello

I flashed previous rom (2 pages before this maybe) , do I have to make all usual wipes or, f.e. I can omit factory reset?

Thanks for your hard work!

Edit: BTW flashed boot/sensor fix over 2 pages before ROM and everything is working.

Edited by Alexzandro

Guest Lesheg

Dario93

The light sensor now has too few possible values​​, and they are discrete: 59, 137, 1171 ... and there is no intermediate between them, a light sensor responds only to large differences in lighting.

Guest R3dw0lF

Flashed the 5.2 to my Liquid on top of 4.008.08.VFIT bin. Booting did need some time (rebooted automatically a few times) but after that everything went smooth. (just a note: the 4.2 version did not boot correctly with me so seems to be fixed)

Wifi works, mobile data works, camera crashed - rebooted now and seem to work, for the moment my desktop (win7) doesn't find it via bluetooth.

I'll try to inform you more later on today/tomorrow...

Battery drain will be monitored tomorrow

Edited by R3dw0lF

Guest Alvan Yap
Flashed the 5.2 to my Liquid on top of 4.008.08.VFIT bin. Booting did need some time (rebooted automatically a few times) but after that everything went smooth. (just a note: the 4.2 version did not boot correctly with me so seems to be fixed)

Wifi works, mobile data works, camera crashed - rebooted now and seem to work, for the moment my desktop (win7) doesn't find it via bluetooth.

I'll try to inform you more later on today/tomorrow...

Battery drain will be monitored tomorrow

the boot problem i means the app will missing after reboot issue :mellow:

Guest NewAngel

Hi all,

SO GOOD !!! Thank you men. Camera Fix is working great. Just an error on first start, after no problem.

Just a little slow, but it's working on Android 2.3

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind :mellow:

Very good job from DARIO and PHOENIX

Link : http://www.multiupload.com/N63QTE2RM0

Edited by NewAngel

Guest sundawg

A'ite Dario after testing most of it...let me give out the result

1) with boot most app which are on internal memory gets hidden even after uid mismatch fix ,'em on sd ext works fine " Booting issue still to be seen"

2) battery drain has def improved..would say way improved..used wifi for 2 hours lost 4-5 % earliet it would go 10-15%

3) proximity sensor still dont work proper even with sanity on

4) the clock shows wrong time when its checked by default by leo parts ..once u uncheck it .it shows rite time from the system default time settings

5) battery percentage don't show up even though its checked in leo parts..works through cyanogen settings

6) bluetooth works intermenent.

7) light sensors works fine

8) speed is good.very snappy UI

9) No fc with any apps

well thats about it :mellow:

Guest devoluti0n

I've a problem with the latest update.

I change my sd card content, and even if I reboot, nothing changes Oo...I have to reset dalvik everytime...

Edited by devoluti0n

Guest blastman.
Here it is: http://dario.deram.net/dl/LeoGB5.0.zip :o

Thanks for your time! :mellow:

should i use 4.002.14 for the base ?

does it work on the other versions ? for example, 4.003.14 or the newer.

btw, is there any problems on my battery, it drain too fast. drain 25% a night, maybe just 5-6 hours, sometimes almost 1%/ 3mins.

Guest luca157

hello, with the latest release at the time of ignition asks me the code to unlock network ... while inserting the SIM card PIN code does not work and it can not receive calls ... any solution?

Guest GameGain

by the LeoGB5.0 both proximity sensor & light sensor don't work ...sanity could do nothing on proximity sensor , i don't know if it was just me so

Guest Gnask

v5 looks fine!

Proximity sensor works (Sanity must be configured!)

Light sensor doesn't seem to work.

A liiiiiitle more sluggish than v4 but battery seems very good with wifi! I'll see tomorrow.

Guest Lens_flare

AAAARGHHH

In 4.28 SD has broken down again :mellow: SD issue returns...

It worked but today suddenly stopped..

Guest fischschneehase

i havde still the issue that after acall or network loose the data connection drops:( icon get white and i have to restart data manually:(

Guest dread2k9
i havde still the issue that after acall or network loose the data connection drops:( icon get white and i have to restart data manually:(

Same here...but i have this problem on every 2.3 rom...may be its a problem with german network providers?... because nobody else reported such problems...? I have posted logs of my problem in cm7 thread :-/

Guest Ma7moud
led notification dont work :mellow:

works for me. but i have a question, why does it seem that all stock 2.2 and custom 2.2 and 2.3 have lower camera picture quality than the stock 2.1 rom ? and the zoom doesn't work on this rom, it zooms in and out fine but when i take the photo its always like i have the zoom on 1X

edit: i'm really pleased with this rom, my main problem in 4.28 was the battery drain, now that its solved and everything is working (except light sensor i guess) i really want to thank everyone who helped make this rom what it is now

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest RYRAN

thanks dario. flashed 5.0 and its working fine, wifi stopped working so i rebooted and it was fixed other than that itss great!!!

Guest cKen

maybe the reason why many people are having issues and others arent like me, its because we all use differents .bin files, dont u think guys? what about @Dario93 wich bin file u use? x.x