[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest neelio

Strange thing, I cant flash this unless I flash with LCR-F 1st & then flash over it????

Also can anyone let me know if we can get metal camera on this somehow? Tried flashing the app on it & tried replaceing the apk in the rom itself with metal camera & no good???

Guest neelio

Flashed the camera again & now it works. Only prob is that if you hold down the camer button, it doesnt go to the camer so you have to select from the menu instead, but no issue to be fair.

Really like this Rom, best Iv had on my phone.

Guest BadMix

I confess i really didn´t had a lot of time to properly test this ROM but one thing is already messing with my nerves.

I cannot connect to SSID disabled Wi-fi´s.

As i did some search around the Internet this is a know bug of past Cyanogen releases. Can this be fixed somehow?

Oh and please don´t tell me to turn SSID broadcast On, if it is Off it has a good reason to be so :unsure:

Thanks and congrats on the ROM.

Guest ikirt

Dario, which RC from CyanogenMod are you using ? Hiiden AP's are still not working, and from reading through some bug reports from CM users, it looks like CM RC1-RC3 have hidden AP's disabled.

Correct me if I'm wrong though :unsure:

Guest Robin Woodo
Dario, which RC from CyanogenMod are you using ? Hiiden AP's are still not working, and from reading through some bug reports from CM users, it looks like CM RC1-RC3 have hidden AP's disabled.

Correct me if I'm wrong though :unsure:

+1

Guest nabis

I flashed the new rom at morning. Workd at night without problem

Now the phone was restarted, but doesnt get beyond the boot screen. What do i do?

Guest ikirt
I flashed the new rom at morning. Workd at night without problem

Now the phone was restarted, but doesnt get beyond the boot screen. What do i do?

Try wiping and re-flashing. If you want an exact error, you could try running logcat to see what's up.

Guest nabis
Try wiping and re-flashing. If you want an exact error, you could try running logcat to see what's up.

Reflashed the rom. But now when i'm call my phone, every time is busy.

And the lock screen was lost,and the wi-fi doesnt work

Edited by nabis

Guest Ma7moud
Flashed the camera again & now it works. Only prob is that if you hold down the camer button, it doesnt go to the camer so you have to select from the menu instead, but no issue to be fair.

Really like this Rom, best Iv had on my phone.

would you mind pointing me to where you got it from ?? i tried it and the camera app disappeared. thanks

Guest nabis
Reflashed the rom. But now when i'm call my phone, every time is busy.

And the lock screen was lost,and the wi-fi doesnt work

someone help me:)

Guest emilio84

I want to install leoginger on my acer liquid A1 (256 mb ram). Is it possible?

Now i've installed 2.2 froyo

I've searchend on this forum some installation guide, but i did'nt find them

EDIT: i tried to install and all workd fine.... Now seems all ok, and very fast. Thank you very much

Edited by emilio84

Guest reno3d

Hallo, first of all i want to say thanks to Dario for this wonderful rom!

I flashed last 5.0 two days ago, all was working well until the first night i shut off the phone, in fact the phone cannot restart and i had to reflash all.

By the way after that, all was working very well (even the proximity sensor vithout sanity), today i noticed a strange thing with sd: when i mount it and copy something from pc to sd everithing seems to work, and in pc i see that what i copied was really copied on the phone. But when i disconnect the phone, like a sort of magic everithing i copied disappears from sd whithout leave any trace.

Restarting the phone sometimes what i copied reappears!

I tried to reformat my sd but nothing! :unsure:

Guest neelio
would you mind pointing me to where you got it from ?? i tried it and the camera app disappeared. thanks

I have uploaded the zip file I used & just flashed it in malez recovery & it worked. I have to select the camaera app though as holding down the camera button no longer opens for the camera for me?

Edit,

Camera now gone completely! have to re-flash, so still stumped :unsure:

Edited by neelio

Guest nabis
I have uploaded the zip file I used & just flashed it in malez recovery & it worked. I have to select the camaera app though as holding down the camera button no longer opens for the camera for me?

i flashed the metal camera zip, but now is force closed when i started the camera app

Guest chewbakka

Hi guys,

That is my first post here as I always managed to find useful information on this board without having to request it but this time call me noob if you wish but I'm not going to solve it by myself.

My issue is this rom is causing my phone to simlock and renders it completely unusable... (hopefully doesn't seem permanent)can anyone help? for more background see below...

Until now I had been a very happy user of liquid a1 with a LCR 2.0 on top of 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1 But I 've had the wish to taste gingerbread since some time.

So I chose LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 as it seems to be the more stable / lowerer battery consumption / more frequently updated (maybe I was wrong on this one, but sorry to say so I feel there really is too much choice and no real way to compare other than try for oneself...).

I also updated to 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid 256MB) in the process.

And then the strangest thing happened. All was fine until the boot, when some weird pop-up (the buttons were not even correclty aligned) asks me for a sim pin to unlock network... I thought :unsure: WTF, I am using the phone with the sim I bought it with, and anyway it's not even locked. As there was a nice "ignore" button I clicked on it and was even able to call out, so fine by me.

Then today after a reboot due to battery out the phone wouldn't fully boot, it just looped between the "X" animation and the home. I realised that was caused by the "simlock" so i tried a wipe, which sorted the loop but then the phone wouldn't connect to the mobile network. I reflashed leogingerbread which brought me back to the same simlock pop-up, "ignore" again, connects to mobile network, makes call... but can't receive!

I flashed "fear_4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT - custom rom" to check if it was caused by the .bin or the ROM but as after everything works fine (that's a relief, it didnt' sort of brick my beloved phone) it seems to be the rom. I tried once more to flash leoginger but back with the same issue...

What did I do wrong?!?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work

Edited by chewbakka

Guest prinz3nroll3

Hello,

i ve one question which languages are available only english?

i need german

thx a lot

Edited by prinz3nroll3

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
Hello,

i ve one question which languages are available only english?

i need german

thx a lot

you can choose deutsch.

Guest prinz3nroll3

hello,

i ve now installed this rom.

one question:

where is the application gmail (google mail)

the only mail app i found is E-Mail is this the same app?

at all other roms i use gmail included.

thx a lot

Edited by prinz3nroll3