[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest zorginho
Today there will be some good news ;)

WOHOOOOOWWW!!!

Nice to see you here, sry if i repeat u always the same things... but i love ur rom!!

if u're working on it plz take a look on the fix of recording volume: flashing this for me has worked: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N737O701

See also why on some sds the applications disappears with the a2sd enabled

Guest Dario93
WOHOOOOOWWW!!!

Nice to see you here, sry if i repeat u always the same things... but i love ur rom!!

if u're working on it plz take a look on the fix of recording volume: flashing this for me has worked: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N737O701

See also why on some sds the applications disappears with the a2sd enabled

Thanks ;)

Can you (or someone available :D ) try this ROM? :P ---> http://www.multiupload.com/10FX38TFPL

Guest zorginho
Thanks ;)

Can you (or someone available :D ) try this ROM? :P ---> http://www.multiupload.com/10FX38TFPL

grande dario, ora metto a caricare il telefono e la provo appena è carico, domani avrai il mio feedback!!

EDIT: huh sry...

english: great! now i need to charge the phone, tomorrow ill post my feedback

Edited by zorginho

Guest vosal1989

Hi to all

Hi dario93 great work your last rom(leo5.1) is the smoothest rom i ever tried, so good work.

About my feedback there is a problem with apps that misteriusly disappear at every reboot, the market work for the first time and after reboot says application don't found.

About the p-sensor doesn't work maybe with sanity works but without the market i can't try.

About the accelerometer works well for me.

About the light-sensor it works well for me.

Camera works, gallery works.

Wifi dhcp doesn't work after the first reboot.

About other things I can't try this time.

For who flash this rom at first boot there is two reboot but that isn't a bug.

Guest Kilvador
Can you (or someone available :P ) try this ROM? ;) ---> http://www.multiupload.com/10FX38TFPL

Flashing now...

EDITED:

Flashed, made first reboot, ROM works great! I found only two bug's. To test battery drain - I need more time.

1. Proximity/Light sensors not working.

2. Wifi dhcp not working, can not obtain IP-address.

added:

3. LeoParts crashes, when you choose ROM Info.

4. After recording in voice recorder, the recording can not be used: when I pick "Use this recording" the application is closed and I get back on home window.

Edited by Kilvador

Guest reno3d
Flashing now...

EDITED:

Flashed, made first reboot, ROM works great! I found only two bug's. To test battery drain - I need more time.

1. Proximity/Light sensors not working.

2. Wifi dhcp not working, can not obtain IP-address.

added:

3. LeoParts crashes, when you choose ROM Info.

4. After recording in voice recorder, the recording can not be used: when I pick "Use this recording" the application is closed and I get back on home window.

Hi first of all thanks to Dario for this beautiful rom, i just flashed it and i report the same bugs.

hope you can solve it becouse this is the faster rom!

Edited by reno3d

Guest zorginho

now flashing!!! cya soon with feedback

EDIT: testing

1. prox and light sensor doesn't work

2. on some sds after a reboot all the apps disappear (an a2sd remove has fixed... so a2sd issue?)

3. sometimes has the no signal issue

4. can't connect to my home wifi

can't test 3d perfs because i had nosignal, and wifi can't connect

EDIT2: dario the phoenix's miui uses the oldsensors? if yes can u try to use the miui's kernel and sensors? maybe it fixes that stange issues.

Edited by zorginho

Guest Christoforos22

I am using leogingerbread and i applied new kernel by malez with fixes. The compass is now working fine. Moreover i had a problem with my wifi which could not obtain ip address but i tried flashing the patch that a member posted in the last page of the new kernel thread and voila..wifi works fine..So everything works great ;)

now flashing!!! cya soon with feedback

EDIT: testing

1. prox and light sensor doesn't work

2. on some sds after a reboot all the apps disappear (an a2sd remove has fixed... so a2sd issue?)

3. sometimes has the no signal issue

4. can't connect to my home wifi

can't test 3d perfs because i had nosignal, and wifi can't connect

EDIT2: dario the phoenix's miui uses the oldsensors? if yes can u try to use the miui's kernel and sensors? maybe it fixes that stange issues.

i don't have any of those issues /: only light sensor is crappy and 3d performance is actually better than the other roms, too bad the rom hasn't been updated x.x

Camcoder works only at slow fps ;)

all the gingerbread roms have this issue atm x:

Guest zorginho
i don't have any of those issues /: only light sensor is crappy and 3d performance is actually better than the other roms, too bad the rom hasn't been updated x.x

all the gingerbread roms have this issue atm x:

are u testing the new leo 5.1? i've performed a clean flash as alla other roms and the issues are listed in my previus msg

Guest Christoforos22
Very soon :P

Actually,I should manage to release a "nightly" build tomorrow ;)

Will it wipe all our data or will it be just an update?

Guest hobbitar1

Now i have installed malez recovery and rooted my phone =) Is this the best 2.3 ROM to flash on my phone at the moment? Maybe i should wait for the next update on this ROM?

//Hobbitar1

Guest feetoch

wifi cannot connect after boot, but can reconnect after remove and re-enter password, also I am stuck at boot screen after restoring app using titanium backup. tried wiping n re-flash it, same result..

Guest Ma7moud
Hey guys guess what?

I just ported Acer's Breeze Launcher over next LeoGingerbread 6.0!! It's really fast! ;)

great news :P i wonder if it will still have the Android UI