[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest magictoast
I agree that it's a great ROM ... but AFAIK everybody has lag with the CAM in all GB rom. Which version are you using ?

+1 ! I loved the Leo GB rom, however the lack of full speed camcorder kills it for me.. But if there's a recipe for success.... please share! :)

Guest androich
I agree that it's a great ROM ... but AFAIK everybody has lag with the CAM in all GB rom. Which version are you using ?

i used the latest version.

Yeah, the camera is good :D , but not for the camcorder... :)

best wishes for you! take your time and get well soon B)

Get well... sir... ;)

Edited by androich

Guest fpkekko

Apply the theme "NTSENSE circular battery " , battery drain is PERFECT!!! Only 5% in 9 HOURS whit wifi and call!!!

[ita]ho scaricato il tema citato sopra!! Non so spiegarmi come ma il consumo di batteria è diminuito molto (un po di wifi 3 chiamate e una 20ina di messaggi) !! Prima dovevo ricaricarlo 2 volte al giorno!! Se potete tradurre meglio mi fareste un piacere :)

Guest vikings123
Soon the final LeoGB will come,but in these days I'm very ill :) B)

You take good care of yourself first.

With all my best wishes!

Guest xxalex

i have flashed the last version, i wanted to use the stock launcher to have the max ram free as possible, but it is not installed on the phone, it is normal? the only launcher that i have is launcher pro

Guest Ma7moud
i have flashed the last version, i wanted to use the stock launcher to have the max ram free as possible, but it is not installed on the phone, it is normal? the only launcher that i have is launcher pro

yes it is normal, i think this rom doesn't have the stock launcher, but you can install it if you can get the .apk file from any other rom i think, i did that on another rom

Guest Arturo.Kiwi
Apply the theme "NTSENSE circular battery " , battery drain is PERFECT!!! Only 5% in 9 HOURS whit wifi and call!!!

[ita]ho scaricato il tema citato sopra!! Non so spiegarmi come ma il consumo di batteria è diminuito molto (un po di wifi 3 chiamate e una 20ina di messaggi) !! Prima dovevo ricaricarlo 2 volte al giorno!! Se potete tradurre meglio mi fareste un piacere :)

Hi, where I could find this theme?

[ita]ciao, ma il tema lo hai preso dal market? ho cercato ntsense, ma non l'ho trovato...

Guest fpkekko
Hi, where I could find this theme?

[ita]ciao, ma il tema lo hai preso dal market? ho cercato ntsense, ma non l'ho trovato...

Download Theme

I download "NTSense-supercircle.apk".

Apply this theme with Theme Chooser :) B)

uncecked "battery %".

I don't like this theme but battery drain is AWESOME!!!!

Dario consider this theme for next release :D ;)

Guest samouko
just install the apk and then use the theme chooser to apply it.

I can't install it.. It is says that that there is a problem with that file... (my phone is a S100..)

EDIT: ok.. I'd installed it..

But I still believe that Honeybread HDPI Theme is the best theme.. (ok.. it is a battery killer, but I love it!!!! :-) )

Edited by samouko

Guest Ma7moud

i'm going to do a clean flash of this ROM and i have a question, can i use the DSPManager V2 with this ROM or the one already included is better ? i get bad sound quality when i use the equalizer in it

Guest Ma7moud

i changed the .zip file a little before i flashed it and i have a proper amount of free ram now even with many apps and widgets installed, and all the sensors are working perfectly for me (except compass :) ) even the proximity sensor is working without the Sanity app :D

again thanks Dario for this rom, and waiting for the final version of it B)

Guest Ma7moud

can someone be kind enough to tell me how to enable swap partition on this rom :)

i have the swap partition ready but its not activated

Edit: and what would be more useful, swap or compcache for an A1

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest zorginho

dario ill hope that u join the LiquidNext team, now that the 3d perfs are fixed and with ur help u can give us the perfect ginger ^^

Guest Dario93
Dario if you want I could fix the problems, obviously if you agree :rolleyes:

Now I'm almost OK,and tomorrow I'll have some spare time,if you want we can collaborate :)

Guest gnufabio
Now I'm almost OK,and tomorrow I'll have some spare time,if you want we can collaborate :)

Great, if you need something just send me an email :rolleyes:

Edited by gnufabio

Guest Ma7moud

i just noticed the bug that causes the phone to not keep charging after a reboot or after booting doesn't happen with me if i'm charging through USB, happens only with AC charger. i think maybe something noticed that before but i couldn't find anything about that here, i hope it helps with solving it but it doesn't bother me :)