[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest Ma7moud

since i did a clean flash of LeoGinger 5.0 and my phone performed like a high end one, in everything, especially battery life, with a few phone calls with some SMS and about 15 minutes of video and like them on wifi and 2 hours of Angry Birds :rolleyes: and about 5 hours of music and its still at 20% after 2 days and 1 hour lol, and i have swap enabled too, i want to see how longer it will last ;) and will post a screenshot of battery status when it hits 1 or 2% B)

and i get about 85~105 MB of free ram when i close all my apps and its smooth even without OC

i hate LauncherPro but its the only one with homescreen looping i think, and i really like that :D

i moved it to the data partition in the rom so i can easily remove it later if i want, and the 2 themes too

many thanks Dario for making my liquid that amazing. no problems at all for me, except camcorder but the only time i used it was to see how slow the FPS is in GB :)

i definitely recommend LeoGinger for anyone who wants GB on their phone

its people like you that keep the old Liquid alive Dario :rolleyes: keep up the good work

Guest Dario93

Hey guys,I'm finally back :rolleyes:

Can someone summarize the bugs experienced with LeoGB 5? :) Soon I'll open a bugtracker though :rolleyes:

Guest zorginho

oh finally!

my report for the leoginger 5.0

1. the prox sensor works only with sanity, and with good light (in the dark during a call the screen turns off and doesnt turn back) --> i think that the oldsensors will solve

2. l-sensor doesn't work

3. compass doesn't work

4. with certain sd all the apps disappear after a reboot (with mi kingston 8Gb class 4 it happens, but with the bundle samsung class 4 2Gb not)

5. camcorder at low fps (but this's rhetorical)

6. audio rec works at very low volume (mic works fine in call)

7. sd mount doesn't works properly (if i copy a file in it with the pc, on the phone i can see only 0kb files.)

nothing else to report.

hope u will solve that issues because the leoginger is the fastest rom for our liquid, and i've tried all!

Guest Dario93
oh finally!

1. the prox sensor works only with sanity, and with good light (in the dark during a call the screen turns off and doesnt turn back) --> i think that the oldsensors will solve

2. l-sensor doesn't work

3. compass doesn't work

4. with certain sd all the apps disappear after a reboot (with mi kingston 8Gb class 4 it happens, but with the bundle samsung class 4 2Gb not)

7. sd mount doesn't works properly (if i copy a file in it with the pc, on the phone i can see only 0kb files.)

nothing else to report.

hope u will solve that issues because the leoginger is the fastest rom for our liquid, and i've tried all!

Thank you for this brief summary :rolleyes:

However,this is the new bugtracker: http://code.google.com/p/leogingerbread-bu...ker/issues/list :)

Guest Ma7moud
oh finally!

2. l-sensor doesn't work

3. compass doesn't work

nothing else to report.

1. strange, for me the prox sensor works without sanity but it has only one problem, if the call is longer than the screen timeout then after the call the screen locks and i have to press the power button, unlock the phone, then end the call (is that normal ?)

2. if that means light sensor well it works for me, and i have set 80 levels in CyanogenMod settings :)

3. same here

4. never happened to me

5. same

6. i don't record audio :rolleyes:

8. did you flash the SD fix ?

Guest zorginho
1. strange, for me the prox sensor works without sanity but it has only one problem, if the call is longer than the screen timeout then after the call the screen locks and i have to press the power button, unlock the phone, then end the call (is that normal ?)

2. if that means light sensor well it works for me, and i have set 80 levels in CyanogenMod settings :)

3. same here

4. never happened to me

5. same

6. i don't record audio :rolleyes:

8. did you flash the SD fix ?

1 without sanity the proxy works but has the problem that u mentioned, and if u are in a dark room the proxy doesn't work

4 the issue is not related to all sds.

6-8 if the fixes for those problems will included can't be an evil thing, i use shazam and i need the Mic fix

Guest Dario93
oh finally!

2. l-sensor doesn't work

3. compass doesn't work

nothing else to report.

Well. At the moment I fixed:

-Prox sensor

-Compass

-Mic volume

-Sd mount/transfer (it's very fast now)

-Apps problem (at least with my SD)

There are still some troubles with light sensor that seems a bit uncalibrated,but I will report my findings later :)

Guest Ma7moud

-Prox sensor

-Compass

-Mic volume

There are still some troubles with light sensor that seems a bit uncalibrated,but I will report my findings later :)

sounds really good, cant wait :rolleyes:

but i hope i won't have to reinstall all my apps

Guest zorginho

-Prox sensor

-Compass

-Mic volume

U're a genious

Waiting for the final version

Guest Dario93
U're a genious

Waiting for the final version

Ok today I'm going to upload a test version :blink: However,there are bad news,my Liquid is K.O., or better,battery drain is insane (it discharges in 2-3 hours) :P it's surely a battery problem,and I'm going to buy a new one,but I'll need volunteers for testing since I don't replace it :huh:

p.s. What's more, I'm gonna buy a Liquid Metal soon,maybe,but I'll keep my good old Liquid for testing/developing purposes :)

Guest Dario93
hmmm no prob, wi'll test with pleasure.

PS have u seen that the LN team has fixed camcorder? (for real)

Yeah,they should have managed to fix kernel's pmem :huh: I'll talk to Suxsem about the fix and eventually about joining the team,if they're are still interested :)

Guest Dario93
HI Dario, can you add in the last release the htc ime mod keyboard? is the best..for me :blink:

Sure :huh: I like it very much,and it's not very heavy in terms of space took in /system, so I will include it in next release :)

Oh,there'll be one day more to wait for LeoGB 6 beta1,sorry guys!

Guest Ma7moud
Sure :blink: I like it very much,and it's not very heavy in terms of space took in /system, so I will include it in next release :huh:

Oh,there'll be one day more to wait for LeoGB 6 beta1,sorry guys!

no problem, just take your time with it :)

Guest Ma7moud

i seem to have a little problem, i used A2SDGUI to enable apps2sd and now i can't disable it, from recovery it says move complete and when i boot the phone its the same, and A2SDGUI when i click on apps are on SD to disable it, it works for a while then it stays green. anyone can tell me how to disable it ? because my ext partition is full and i can't install any new apps

Guest Mawil

Hey Dario. First: Thank you for this a really great rom, perfect for daily use. But I have one problem: Everytime I charge my phone I have to go to recovery and wipe battery stats for a good drain (1-2% without gps,wlan, only 2g), otherwise I got 6-7% per hour (with the NTSENSE circular battery theme). Is there any solution for this problem?

Guest Ma7moud

Hey Dario. First: Thank you for this a really great rom, perfect for daily use. But I have one problem: Everytime I charge my phone I have to go to recovery and wipe battery stats for a good drain (1-2% without gps,wlan, only 2g), otherwise I got 6-7% per hour (with the NTSENSE circular battery theme). Is there any solution for this problem?

i just reboot once or twice to get the 1% battery drain