[ROM] LeoGingerBread's LiquidEdition v5.0 [05/11/11]

Guest Dario93

Guest the red blue blur
so it works fine for me... battery drain is really good for my experience so far...

Hmm i have no battery percentage in status bar... cant turn it on with leoparts. Somebody has the same problem?

Turn it on in cm settings.

Guest the red blue blur
Hmm i lost data connection, only have wifi... a way to solve it or reflash? The data symbol tells me to have traffic but its white and i get no responses.

Reenable data connection. It crashes after call.

Guest Peshkoff
Hmm i lost data connection, only have wifi... a way to solve it or reflash? The data symbol tells me to have traffic but its white and i get no responses.

It's white if there is no connection to Google services. And green if yes. White data symbos doesn't mean that there is no data connection at all

Guest dread2k9
It's white if there is no connection to Google services. And green if yes. White data symbos doesn't mean that there is no data connection at all

Right, i got browser but

NO Email

NO Market

connection... its so strange... dont no why

Onyl when i go wifi i got google services, not on mobile data. If i switch of wifi instantly i loose google service...

Guest ivangundampc

i can't flash this rom, it said

assert failed: package_extract_file("newboot0.img", "/tmp/boot.img")

E:Error in /sdcard/Leogingers'V3.10.zip(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Umount FS in main menu and retry.

I am a newbie only,I don't know have what problem here,any body can help me???What can i do???

sorry for my bad english!

Guest dread2k9
Right, i got browser but

NO Email

NO Market

connection... its so strange... dont no why

Onyl when i go wifi i got google services, not on mobile data. If i switch of wifi instantly i loose google service...

I fixed it in mobile settings of my provider, wrong APN was set by default :-/ strange... but now it works :(

i can't flash this rom, it said

assert failed: package_extract_file("newboot0.img", "/tmp/boot.img")

E:Error in /sdcard/Leogingers'V3.10.zip(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Umount FS in main menu and retry.

I am a newbie only,I don't know have what problem here,any body can help me???What can i do???

sorry for my bad english!

You need to flash it again but open the zip file with 7zip and rename the "boot.img" to "newboot0.img".

Guest ivangundampc
I fixed it in mobile settings of my provider, wrong APN was set by default :-/ strange... but now it works :(

You need to flash it again but open the zip file with 7zip and rename the "boot.img" to "newboot0.img".

Thanks,i had success to flash the rom, but after i boot into the system,it is no mobile signal,can you help me???

Guest derekmac
There is full oc.

you can flash on top of all 14 and 08 base roms with wipe all.

Does anyone have a good link for the 08 rom, I keep getting 500 - Internal Server Error from the link in the Bin Extract Collection (for the Liquid E)?

Just to make sure I'm trying to get the right on, is this it?

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid E 512MB)

Edited by derekmac

Guest dread2k9
Thanks,i had success to flash the rom, but after i boot into the system,it is no mobile signal,can you help me???

Hmm once i got the same problem, i completely reflashed it. Make sure to whipe everything before you begin to flash.

I got my mobile fixed in

settings->wireless+mobile->mobile network->access points

there first was wap.eplus.de(E-Plus WAP GPRS) set. Fixed my problem with changing to internet.eplus.de(E-Plus Web GPRS).

Guest Xtrem krnage

First of all thanks for this great rom, cm is nearly perfection :(

I've found an issue : compcache isn't working. With rc1 I had it set to 10% and noticed a +300 point raise in i/o score through quadrant, games where smoother and noticed more fps in quadrant's 3d scores too. System was more confortable.

With rc2, nothing is changing even with compcache set to the max.

Guest the red blue blur

I've found an issue : compcache isn't working. With rc1 I had it set to 10% and noticed a +300 point raise in i/o score through quadrant, games where smoother and noticed more fps in quadrant's 3d scores too. System was more confortable.

Quadrant = bullshit.

It will never show you compcache or swap..damn

Guest _Drifter_

All working where, i have one freeze using FeedR but know i but nothing alarming.

Beside that using CPU at 1036mhz and smooth like well. The T&L ROM for me have the best battery drain. In this ROM is better than T&L really great.

If you can fix the rotation screen problem and the leds blinking a little slowly you make the perfect ROM :(

Guest Dario93
I want to ask a question, what MattedBlues theme edition i can flash on this rom???THX!

Using the link @xda I provided,the latest one,for the nightly 14 if I don't get wrong :(

Guest Dario93

I will check,I can have forgotten the compcache module :( However,remember that, as said by the red blue blur, Quadrant isn't reliable as a Benchmark. Try to use a good benchmark from the Market :)

Guest Dario93
Hi guys,

I try this ROM but I got issue with wifi.

I thought this was corrected on this version. I 'm wrong ?

Yes,no probs with wifi here :( Which bin are you using?

Guest packers77fr
Yes,no probs with wifi here :( Which bin are you using?

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT

If I wipe all data after flash your ROM, I got wifi but lose mobile network.

If I don't wipe, I got mobile but not wifi :-(

I will retry, thks.

Edited by packers77fr

Guest Dario93
4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT

If I wipe all data after flash your ROM, I got wifi but lose mobile network.

If I don't wipe, I got mobile but not wifi :-(

I will retry, thks.

Try to do all the wipes manually,then flash the ROM :( If it doesn't work,wipe after flash and flash this,this will give you mobile network again : http://www.multiupload.com/1826KTDOZL :(