[ROM] CyanogenMod Plus

Guest AntonioPT

Guest Srdan

Hi!

I'm heaving problems installing custom ROM-s on my Pulse. It seems there is not enough space on system partition.

ROM works well if I install only it, but if I add Gapps and DT to the table, I'm missing settings, Google search widget... I've tried with different ROM-s and there is the same problem, also I have already flashed official UK 2.1 ROM two times.

Guest Casterina
Hi!

I'm heaving problems installing custom ROM-s on my Pulse. It seems there is not enough space on system partition.

ROM works well if I install only it, but if I add Gapps and DT to the table, I'm missing settings, Google search widget... I've tried with different ROM-s and there is the same problem, also I have already flashed official UK 2.1 ROM two times.

You could try flashing the Hungrian update, it has more system partition... although, you shouldn't be having no problem :/

Guest Srdan
You could try flashing the Hungrian update, it has more system partition... although, you shouldn't be having no problem :/

It works now, after 2 weeks and about 50 flashes. THANKS!

Guest freakeao

Greetings, there is some fix for the front camera? consultants because the new gtalk can make video calls. That means that if I want to enjoy this ption I return to the original rom of the phone.

saludos, existe algun fix para la camara frontal? consulto porque con el nuevo gtalk se pueden realizar videollamadas. eso implica que si deseo disfrutar de esta pcion debo volver a la rom original del telefono.

Guest Casterina
Greetings, there is some fix for the front camera? consultants because the new gtalk can make video calls. That means that if I want to enjoy this ption I return to the original rom of the phone.

saludos, existe algun fix para la camara frontal? consulto porque con el nuevo gtalk se pueden realizar videollamadas. eso implica que si deseo disfrutar de esta pcion debo volver a la rom original del telefono.

I think FLB 2.1, has a working front camera :mellow:

Guest kerne_l

On my device u8220 android market missing,i download android market.apk and i install`it and nothing restart on him self,gmail the same. Some Help please! ps: sorry for my english.

Edited by kerne_l

Guest Casterina
On my device u8220 android market missing,i download android market.apk and i install`it and nothing restart on him self,gmail the same. Some Help please! ps: sorry for my english.

Try and download gapps from a different custom rom.

Guest jdevoto
To use droidwall, you must flash my custom kernel: http://www.mediafire.com/?ati4doahrmh4l3f

It is overclocked to 710MHz, so you may have to use SetCPU (http://www.mediafire.com/?0d55mhv53hx8f5t) to decrease the max cpu frequency.

Use "Barnacle Wifi Tether" from the market. Then open settings and check "Skip wpa_supplicant". Then you can share your connection with your new ipad :mellow:

I will possibly include it in the next version of the rom.

WOW! That is very good!

How is the speed compared with CM6 ROMs?

You have just tempted me to go back to 2.1 :o

Hello

I installed your rom in a Huawei U8220. It works perfectly. But I have two small problems. The first is that I tried to

install your kernel from clockwork, in the same way as the rom. Then the phone began to boot but after the legend

"android" appeared in the screen it reboots. I had to unistall it. The second one has probably nothing to do with the rom. But when I tried to use the Spanish pack for touchpal it stopped working.

Thanks for your work

Jorge

Guest turke

Installed this rom, very smooth

edit: gapps doesn't install even though it says it does

edit2: it says the signature verification failed

edit3: apps dont install from sd card, they just reboot the phone

Edited by turke

Guest twrock
Installed this rom, very smooth

edit: gapps doesn't install even though it says it does

edit2: it says the signature verification failed

edit3: apps dont install from sd card, they just reboot the phone

In the first post of this thread, Antonio points you to another thread for installation instructions. Did you go to that thread and use those instructions EXACTLY as it said to, every single step without making some modification? If not, do that. And then if you still can't get things to work, come back and tell us in detail what is happening.

Here's the link to the instructions: http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...-modifications/

Guest Casterina

Your issue with the apps don't install from the sdcard, i guess they dont install from the market either.. i had the similar problem, Antonio said install gapps from a different custom rom.

Guest turke
In the first post of this thread, Antonio points you to another thread for installation instructions. Did you go to that thread and use those instructions EXACTLY as it said to, every single step without making some modification? If not, do that. And then if you still can't get things to work, come back and tell us in detail what is happening.

Here's the link to the instructions: http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...-modifications/

Reinstalled the official update, then flashed this rom and booted fine. Asked for google account details so I guess it installed right.

But now when ever I do something, I get this.

Sorry!

The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The home screen doesnt even load, it's just blank

Edited by turke

Guest Casterina
Reinstalled the official update, then flashed this rom and booted fine. Asked for google account details so I guess it installed right.

But now when ever I do something, I get this.

Sorry!

The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The home screen doesnt even load, it's just blank

wipe data/factory reset, this should resolve the issue.

Guest de_shepherd

Been using this ROM for a bit now ... compared with previous experience on FLB 1.7 I get virtually no issues from FCs ... however I find I am frequently having to reboot (every 1 or 2 days it seems at the moment). Main reasons

- screen flips to landscape mode and then refuses to ever return to portrait mode

- wifi gets stuck in "turning off" mode ... so can't turn it on again

anyone had similar experiences and anyone found a fix?

Guest rangeoshun
Been using this ROM for a bit now ... compared with previous experience on FLB 1.7 I get virtually no issues from FCs ... however I find I am frequently having to reboot (every 1 or 2 days it seems at the moment). Main reasons

- screen flips to landscape mode and then refuses to ever return to portrait mode

- wifi gets stuck in "turning off" mode ... so can't turn it on again

anyone had similar experiences and anyone found a fix?

I had that, but rearly having screenturniong issues, but sometimes, the 3g mobil data also stuck, and I have to reboot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mackie-Mix

Hello Community,

here's the deal:

I have been trying this mod as well as multiple other roms based on Tom G's .4 for quite some time, but have had several issues with all of them. IMO, this rom works best for me except for

My issue with this rom is, that I can't install other apps (which is a known problem here). To overcome that problem, I have, just as recommended, tried to install DarkTremor's Apps2sd. This was quite a big deal since there was no "partition-SD"-menu in my CWM-Recovery anymore because they took it out after a couple devices turned to bricks using this option.

So I went ahead and tried to partition the card manually, but whenever I tried to gain access to the device and typed *adb* in my cmd I got the "This command is not defined to an internal or external blabla action", so that didn't work either.

Finally, I tried to partition my SD-Card using the RomManager with a Ext 2 of 256mb and a Swap of 32mb which might have worked since the installation went through and my phone rebooted. Afterwards, I installed the DT-APPS2SD in the CWM-Recovery but whenever I did that and rebooted my phone, my settings-Icon was lost and I couldn't access my settings. Has anyone an explanation for this? When I then reinstall this Rom, I get my settings-app back but then I don't have the DTapps2sd-icon (if there is such thing).

My questions now are:

1) How do I know whether my SD-Card has been partitioned?

2) How do I install DT's apps2SD without losing my settings-app?

3) How do I then find DT's apps 2SD?

Possibly, this is just a minor problem to all of you and maybe I am just too blind to figure it out myself. I have tried to search-function but couldn't find a similar post.

Thank you for your help in advance, I hope someone can figure this out for me.

Greetings,

Mackie :D

Guest Casterina

Download a2sd gui on the market.. and see whether you have apps2sd installed... once you have a2sd gui, go on system info... it will tell you if have sd-ext partition if it is in use.. considering you have dt2pps2sd installed this means that your sdext partition is in use... :D this should answeer your question for 1 and 3

For question 2, go on a2sd reinstall and check if you have you settings back.

Guest Mackie-Mix
Download a2sd gui on the market.. and see whether you have apps2sd installed... once you have a2sd gui, go on system info... it will tell you if have sd-ext partition if it is in use.. considering you have dt2pps2sd installed this means that your sdext partition is in use... :D this should answeer your question for 1 and 3

For question 2, go on a2sd reinstall and check if you have you settings back.

Hello Casterina,

thanks for your answer- I would love to do what you recommended but here's the problem: there is no market app in Antonio's Gapps. And I can't install it manually since the phone resets whenever you try to install something (Antonio's solution to this was to use DT Apps2sd). So what do I now?

Thanks for your answers.

Guest twrock
Hello Casterina,

thanks for your answer- I would love to do what you recommended but here's the problem: there is no market app in Antonio's Gapps. And I can't install it manually since the phone resets whenever you try to install something (Antonio's solution to this was to use DT Apps2sd). So what do I now?

Thanks for your answers.

You can try this gapps instead: http://www.mediafire.com/?fhai1l7e0kinde7

But no guarantees from me. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Community,

here's the deal:

I have been trying this mod as well as multiple other roms based on Tom G's .4 for quite some time, but have had several issues with all of them. IMO, this rom works best for me except for

My issue with this rom is, that I can't install other apps (which is a known problem here). To overcome that problem, I have, just as recommended, tried to install DarkTremor's Apps2sd. This was quite a big deal since there was no "partition-SD"-menu in my CWM-Recovery anymore because they took it out after a couple devices turned to bricks using this option.

So I went ahead and tried to partition the card manually, but whenever I tried to gain access to the device and typed *adb* in my cmd I got the "This command is not defined to an internal or external blabla action", so that didn't work either.

Finally, I tried to partition my SD-Card using the RomManager with a Ext 2 of 256mb and a Swap of 32mb which might have worked since the installation went through and my phone rebooted. Afterwards, I installed the DT-APPS2SD in the CWM-Recovery but whenever I did that and rebooted my phone, my settings-Icon was lost and I couldn't access my settings. Has anyone an explanation for this? When I then reinstall this Rom, I get my settings-app back but then I don't have the DTapps2sd-icon (if there is such thing).

My questions now are:

1) How do I know whether my SD-Card has been partitioned?

2) How do I install DT's apps2SD without losing my settings-app?

3) How do I then find DT's apps 2SD?

Possibly, this is just a minor problem to all of you and maybe I am just too blind to figure it out myself. I have tried to search-function but couldn't find a similar post.

Thank you for your help in advance, I hope someone can figure this out for me.

Greetings,

Mackie :P

Have you fix your issues? Specially the app intall one... I can't figure it out how to fix it. It happens in any CM6 ROM I tested ;)