[ROM] CyanogenMod Plus

Guest AntonioPT

Guest sun lbx

Hi folk

I have my market messed up

It shows the "2.3.2" version of the app, which doesnt even start

Seems like frеаking autoupdate

Tried reflashing the 2.2.1 one, but it didnt f**king help.

What can you guys advice about this?

Guest Casterina
Hi folk

I have my market messed up

It shows the "2.3.2" version of the app, which doesnt even start

Seems like frеаking autoupdate

Tried reflashing the 2.2.1 one, but it didnt f**king help.

What can you guys advice about this?

Download gapps from a different custom rom.

Guest rangeoshun

Strange. My install yesterday was perfect, including gapps and dtapp2sd..

Have you guys tried to partition it on PC? It should be for the apps ext2, and something like fat that can be seen on windows easily thats all..

Guest hellb0y

Hi, i'm new here and i like to ask how can i connect to, or make a bluetooth PAN connection between my PC and the pulse.

Or better said, does this rom supports BT PAN (Personal Area Network).

I tried but my bluetooth adapter doesn't find the pulse.

p.s. sorry for my english.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest miltt
Hi, i'm new here and i like to ask how can i connect to, or make a bluetooth PAN connection between my PC and the pulse.

Or better said, does this rom supports BT PAN (Personal Area Network).

I tried but my bluetooth adapter doesn't find the pulse.

p.s. sorry for my english.

I confirm. Problems with bluetooth exist, because of them has returned on FLB-1.7oc. Would be desirable comment from the author this ROM.

Guest Trop

I have bought the unlock code for my Pulse, but when I insert another sim it just asks for pin code and after that it doesn't ask for the unlock code. The status bar shows the incorrect SIM icon but it doesn't ask for the code, does anyone knows why? Thanks in advanded.

Guest badguy8230
I have bought the unlock code for my Pulse, but when I insert another sim it just asks for pin code and after that it doesn't ask for the unlock code. The status bar shows the incorrect SIM icon but it doesn't ask for the code, does anyone knows why? Thanks in advanded.

backup you phone, flash original firmware from you vendor, unlock and restore backup.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Basher52

Flashed this on my old Pulse, but lots of things are missing, even flashing the rom again didnt solve the problems

Settiungs are not aviable, not as an appicon and not starting over Menubutton->settings.

Market missing,Gmail missing.

Any ideas?

gmail, android market not work :( any body help me?

Flashed this on my old Pulse, but lots of things are missing, even flashing the rom again didnt solve the problems

Settiungs are not aviable, not as an appicon and not starting over Menubutton->settings.

Market missing,Gmail missing.

Any ideas?

Yes, either you aren't flashing the Gapps from the link in the first post of this thread, or you didn't following the instructions carefully in the link Antonio gave for how to install this rom (it's a link to the Basic CM6.1 thread, which has highly detailed instructions on how to get CM6.1 to install correctly).

Good luck.

Guest DomiTek

Boas! Desculpem o incomodo!!! Mas como não percebo mt de ingles... não consigo encontrar o que eu queria...

Qual é a melhor room? esta ou a 7.1?

Já existe algum patch ou fix para a câmara da CyanogenMod 7.1?

Sou novo no android... estou mesmo as aranhas.... eu sou programador para windows.... e queria ajudar a comunidade mas estou mesmo as aranhas não sei por que ponta pegar.... :(

OBRIGADO!!!

-----

Hello! sorry for a question! I'm a new user of android! I don't know nothing about them!

What is the best room? this or 7.1?

is already a patch or fix for camera in the CyanogenMod 7.1??

Thanks

Note: I don't know speak english! If you don't understand, please tell me!!!

Edited by DomiTek

Guest dark8899

Boas! Desculpem o incomodo!!! Mas como não percebo mt de ingles... não consigo encontrar o que eu queria...

Qual é a melhor room? esta ou a 7.1?

Já existe algum patch ou fix para a câmara da CyanogenMod 7.1?

Sou novo no android... estou mesmo as aranhas.... eu sou programador para windows.... e queria ajudar a comunidade mas estou mesmo as aranhas não sei por que ponta pegar.... :(

OBRIGADO!!!

-----

Hello! sorry for a question! I'm a new user of android! I don't know nothing about them!

What is the best room? this or 7.1?

is already a patch or fix for camera in the CyanogenMod 7.1??

Thanks

Note: I don't know speak english! If you don't understand, please tell me!!!

until now the best rom for the Pulse is this it works the camera and is the most complete, the 7.1 cm is the problem of the camera and there is no Pacht

Yes, either you aren't flashing the Gapps from the link in the first post of this thread, or you didn't following the instructions carefully in the link Antonio gave for how to install this rom (it's a link to the Basic CM6.1 thread, which has highly detailed instructions on how to get CM6.1 to install correctly).

Good luck.

I've followed the instructions

• Boot Clockwork Recovery ( i use v2.5.0.7 )
  • "wipe data/factory reset" and "Yes -- delete all user data" (*see below for an option on this one)
  • "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard" then scroll to Main ROM - v0.9
  • "choose zip from sdcard" then scroll to DT A2SD - 2.7.5.2-1
  • "choose zip from sdcard" then scroll to Gapps - 20110308
  • "reboot system now"

gmail, market, setting still missing :(

Guest rulerofkaos

I've followed the instructions

• Boot Clockwork Recovery ( i use v2.5.0.7 )
  • "wipe data/factory reset" and "Yes -- delete all user data" (*see below for an option on this one)
  • "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard" then scroll to Main ROM - v0.9
  • "choose zip from sdcard" then scroll to DT A2SD - 2.7.5.2-1
  • "choose zip from sdcard" then scroll to Gapps - 20110308
  • "reboot system now"

gmail, market, setting still missing :(

What is your /system partition size? Maybe you need to delete some unused apps from the gapps or the /system partition of the rom before installing.

I used the UK update before flashing, and you onon?

The instructions tell you to use the "old" 2010 UK update. If you don't use that one, or another one with a large enough /system partition, the rom with DT apps2sd and with gapps doesn't fit. Make sure you have used the proper official update. (The link to that is included in the Basic CM6.1 thread.)

Other than that, I must admit that I have never installed this CM Plus rom. But many others have done so successfully. (I have only installed the Basic CM6.1 rom, so I personally know that works according to the instructions.)

Edit: from my signature below, please have a look at this link:

Edited by twrock

Guest Basher52

Thanx alot, the UK Update solved the issues for me.

But now i got a nother strange problem: My Pulse is crashing everytime i want to install an apk from my sd, or from market IDeas?

What is your /system partition size? Maybe you need to delete some unused apps from the gapps or the /system partition of the rom before installing.

I am newbie, I do not understand about system patition size. can be explained?

I used the UK update before flashing, and you onon?

yes me too

The instructions tell you to use the "old" 2010 UK update. If you don't use that one, or another one with a large enough /system partition, the rom with DT apps2sd and with gapps doesn't fit. Make sure you have used the proper official update. (The link to that is included in the Basic CM6.1 thread.)

Other than that, I must admit that I have never installed this CM Plus rom. But many others have done so successfully. (I have only installed the Basic CM6.1 rom, so I personally know that works according to the instructions.)

Edit: from my signature below, please have a look at this link: http://android.modac...to-do-about-it/

I previously used official UK update

Edited by onon

Thanx alot, the UK Update solved the issues for me.

But now i got a nother strange problem: My Pulse is crashing everytime i want to install an apk from my sd, or from market IDeas?

successful ... I use the official update Hungary. then i update to cm plus. now gmail and market is not lost .. try it wipe again data n partition

Edited by onon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm desperate here...please help!

So I bought used T-mobile Pulse today and in information it says it has 2.2.1 Androd + Cyanogenmod Plus Pulse...so I assume that it's this ROM.

I also have problem with market! I've tried everything,I've installed 3 different gapps (tiny cyanogenmod6 from wikipedia),antonio's gapps and gapps that twrock posted...and everytime I have installed maps,mail and rest of apps but market is never installed! I've installed them through .zip and sd card (recovery mode).

I've tried to install market manually by going on google and downloading only market in .apk and installing it...but when I try to open it,it opens for 2seconds and then it crashes...I've tried two version of market on that way...

WHAT TO DOOOO?!?!? I dunno what official firmware was before cyanogen,I just wanna download couple of apps and wallpapers and I just can't and it's frustrating...