[ROM] CyanogenMod Plus

Guest AntonioPT

Guest totiadrenalin

I'm desperate here...please help!

So I bought used T-mobile Pulse today and in information it says it has 2.2.1 Androd + Cyanogenmod Plus Pulse...so I assume that it's this ROM.

I also have problem with market! I've tried everything,I've installed 3 different gapps (tiny cyanogenmod6 from wikipedia),antonio's gapps and gapps that twrock posted...and everytime I have installed maps,mail and rest of apps but market is never installed! I've installed them through .zip and sd card (recovery mode).

I've tried to install market manually by going on google and downloading only market in .apk and installing it...but when I try to open it,it opens for 2seconds and then it crashes...I've tried two version of market on that way...

WHAT TO DOOOO?!?!? I dunno what official firmware was before cyanogen,I just wanna download couple of apps and wallpapers and I just can't and it's frustrating...

This is my last rebuild of my last 2.1 eclair custom rom!

Pulse_Eclair-2.1-stable.zip

I'm desperate here...please help!

So I bought used T-mobile Pulse today and in information it says it has 2.2.1 Androd + Cyanogenmod Plus Pulse...so I assume that it's this ROM.

I also have problem with market! I've tried everything,I've installed 3 different gapps (tiny cyanogenmod6 from wikipedia),antonio's gapps and gapps that twrock posted...and everytime I have installed maps,mail and rest of apps but market is never installed! I've installed them through .zip and sd card (recovery mode).

I've tried to install market manually by going on google and downloading only market in .apk and installing it...but when I try to open it,it opens for 2seconds and then it crashes...I've tried two version of market on that way...

WHAT TO DOOOO?!?!? I dunno what official firmware was before cyanogen,I just wanna download couple of apps and wallpapers and I just can't and it's frustrating...

First, review the posts above yours. Your problem is not uncommon.

Second, click on this link: http://android.modac...to-do-about-it/

Third, after you have understood all of that, consider updating your rom with an official Huawei 2.1 update, and then just be happy using that rom.

Finally, if you really want to install a modified rom, please, please, please read and follow all instructions carefully.

Good luck.

Edited by twrock

This is my last rebuild of my last 2.1 eclair custom rom!

Pulse_Eclair-2.1-stable.zip

Toti, how are people going to find your roms if you put them into threads that have nothing to do with them? ;)

I'd suggest that you start a new thread so people can find each revision in one place. I really think it will be easier for everyone.

Guest totiadrenalin

Toti, how are people going to find your roms if you put them into threads that have nothing to do with them? ;)

I'd suggest that you start a new thread so people can find each revision in one place. I really think it will be easier for everyone .

It's simply because i don't have the phone, and time enough to create a new treath and answer every single question that will be asked in the new treath, even so i don't have time enough to write the description. And once agan i don't have Pulse in my hands anymore.

I'm sory if I'm making a mess here in your threat.

Have a nice day!

It's simply because i don't have the phone, and time enough to create a new treath and answer every single question that will be asked in the new treath, even so i don't have time enough to write the description. And once agan i don't have Pulse in my hands anymore.

I'm sory if I'm making a mess here in your threat.

Have a nice day!

Not "my" thread. :D But your rom will probably just become "lost" among all the other posts here.

And you should have never sold your U8220! It's "classic". ;)

Additional useful downloads:

Hi there,

stupid question here but does that custom kernel only work with 2.2 or also with 2.1 roms? I don't really know much about linux but I would really like to be able to use droidwall. I've been using flibblesan FLB 1.7oc rom since whenever it came out.

greetz perljun

Guest NirVas-

well, after flashing the phone with this rom i had a strange problem

here is the description of the problem

i'll apreciate any incoming help please.

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JDMikey

I installed Google Apps via download link but still no Android Market place I feel as if whats the point of downloading a good ROM but lacks that app its no good and this ROM needs it or how we going to be able to download apps to the phone ?????? PLEASE help ! :)

I installed Google Apps via download link but still no Android Market place I feel as if whats the point of downloading a good ROM but lacks that app its no good and this ROM needs it or how we going to be able to download apps to the phone ?????? PLEASE help ! :)

Click the link in my signature about rom installation problems. Also, carefully read the installation instructions in the "Basic CM61-Pulse0.40 ROM" thread.

(Incidentally, what's the point of working hard to make a rom, writing up careful instructions for how to install it and uploading it for others to use, when people won't follow those instructions?) ;)

Guest JDMikey

Click the link in my signature about rom installation problems. Also, carefully read the installation instructions in the "Basic CM61-Pulse0.40 ROM" thread.

(Incidentally, what's the point of working hard to make a rom, writing up careful instructions for how to install it and uploading it for others to use, when people won't follow those instructions?) ;)

Thanks your guide worked well I'm am now making a current fix for the cam issue I will post this soon... :)

• 3 weeks later...

First, review the posts above yours. Your problem is not uncommon.

Second, click on this link: http://android.modac...to-do-about-it/

Third, after you have understood all of that, consider updating your rom with an official Huawei 2.1 update, and then just be happy using that rom.

Finally, if you really want to install a modified rom, please, please, please read and follow all instructions carefully.

Good luck.

Well,sorry but if you didn't noticed I've tried what you suggested to other forumers and none of gapps work...

Also,as I said...I've bought T-mobile Pulse and I've said that it has this mod on. You could easily figure out I DIDN'T installed ROM on my mobile phone.

Also I do not have expirience in installing custom ROMS,so I ask for concrete answer,what should I do and is it hard to fix.

Well,sorry but if you didn't noticed I've tried what you suggested to other forumers and none of gapps work...

Also,as I said...I've bought T-mobile Pulse and I've said that it has this mod on. You could easily figure out I DIDN'T installed ROM on my mobile phone.

Also I do not have expirience in installing custom ROMS,so I ask for concrete answer,what should I do and is it hard to fix.

I thought I WAS giving you concrete answers.

Installing alternate roms is hard, so I suggested you install an official rom and leave it at that.

Installing an official update would let you achieve your stated goal: "I just wanna download couple of apps and wallpapers and I just can't and it's frustrating." I believe that would be your best option at this point.

Good luck.

Guest kokiatanasovski

Hi. I have Huawei u8220 ( T-Mobile Pulse) and CyanogenMod Plus Pulse v0.9 on it. The rom works well but i can not install the market and vibrations not working

I tryed to reinstall the rom but nothing changes. Also tryed CM AIOV4 , V5 ,V6 and cm-7.1.0-RC1-U8220 and i have the same problem on all roms. Please help me..

Thanks a lot

Guest martin_mkd

Hi. I have Huawei u8220 ( T-Mobile Pulse) and CyanogenMod Plus Pulse v0.9 on it. The rom works well but i can not install the market and vibrations not working

I tryed to reinstall the rom but nothing changes. Also tryed CM AIOV4 , V5 ,V6 and cm-7.1.0-RC1-U8220 and i have the same problem on all roms. Please help me..

Thanks a lot

are you flashing the g apps package using clockwork and do you have settings menu? it did the same the first time i installed this rom but it worked the second time

try wipe user data/factory reset and install the rom again

п.с срамота е двајца македонци на англиски да зборуваме :lol: ајде на форум.гсм.мк па да го решиме

Guest kokiatanasovski

are you flashing the g apps package using clockwork and do you have settings menu? it did the same the first time i installed this rom but it worked the second time

try wipe user data/factory reset and install the rom again

п.с срамота е двајца македонци на англиски да зборуваме :lol: ајде на форум.гсм.мк па да го решиме

Имам постирано и таму прашања и одговори околу андроид на дац_куфер темата, а си пиша прво на англиски :D

Guest abi.rina

Hello I'm using a t-mobile pulse and I have installed CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip but when someone call me it says : USER BISY

So nobody can call me on my phone !!

please can someone help me :S:S:S ?

Edited by abi.rina

Guest kokiatanasovski

Hello I'm using a t-mobile pulse and I have installed CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip but when someone call me it says : USER BISY

So nobody can call me on my phone !!

please can someone help me :S:S:S ?

I have the same problem with the same ROM. Go back to the ofiicial 2.1 uk rom then instal a new rom. I have instaled Plus Pulse rom you can try it If you want.

p.s.

How to install uk rom

1.Put the dload folder to root directory on your SD card

2.Turn off the phone

3Turn on the phone holding volume up + red button + power button

4.After installing the update you will see phone is restarting on the phones screen (the phone will not restart)

5.Put out the batery and turn on your phone

6.It's done.

Edited by kokiatanasovski