[ROM][OLED/TFT][GEN2] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.1.0-RC1 (26/06/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Guest dibbles

You are probably aware but the GPS, when actively used by an application, will cause the phone to switch off when it is no longer being used and the phone is then left idle for a few minutes. This has happened on many of the nightlies up to and now including RC3.

I have just tried the latest nightly build 32 and it is the same with that as well.

Guest Willz

How do I do a Factory Reset? Because after I followed the instructions til that point, I just restarted after I wiped everything, then tried to flash CM7 afterwards, but all I got was a boot loop. Not sure what I did wrong though.

Guest Schwinni
How do I do a Factory Reset? Because after I followed the instructions til that point, I just restarted after I wiped everything, then tried to flash CM7 afterwards, but all I got was a boot loop. Not sure what I did wrong though.

In Clockwork you have to choose advanced/wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache and wipe data.

Then flash again.

Guest hecatae
which one is the latest N32 or RC3? and are there any major issues that I should be on the lookout for?

rc3 was built 2 hours later than nightly32

Guest Rotmann
rc3: phone won't sleep with wifi enabled

It will get fixed after Tom_G's change will get merged, probably in the next 1-2 nightlies.

You are probably aware but the GPS, when actively used by an application, will cause the phone to switch off when it is no longer being used and the phone is then left idle for a few minutes. This has happened on many of the nightlies up to and now including RC3.

I have just tried the latest nightly build 32 and it is the same with that as well.

Why don't you open an issue on the tracker with logcats? I have ever experienced this.

Guest dibbles
Why don't you open an issue on the tracker with logcats? I have ever experienced this.

I can't due to this...

NO NIGHTLIES, home-builds, or anything "based on" CyanogenMod.

as I am now on build 32 which is a nightly.

It has been posted several times in the nightly thread about the GPS issue.

I hope that someone who is using RC 3 can report it.

Guest targetbsp
I can't due to this...

as I am now on build 32 which is a nightly.

It has been posted several times in the nightly thread about the GPS issue.

I hope that someone who is using RC 3 can report it.

If the issue is a big problem for you then surely it's worth putting on RC3? It only takes a few minutes with Rom Manager. I did it this morning to make a log for the wifi/sleep issue.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Willz
In Clockwork you have to choose advanced/wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache and wipe data.

Then flash again.

Ah thanks. I made the mistake of rebooting my phone, THEN flashing it.. lol.

Guest ThrashMan
i can't set up my user google user account

i come from JJ and Swed Spring, so CM looks quiet "new" to me!

anyone who can help me please?

Sure....see post #1 and read the instruction! :D

Guest todoleo

I've just installed CyanogenMod 7 RC3, and tested it superficially and have had no problems whatsoever. Phone calls and text messages work fine, everything seems to be ok.

It is crazy fast compared to 2.2!

Thanks to everyone involved in the development and distribution of this fantastic ROM!

Edited by todoleo

Guest MDCFan
I've just installed CyanogenMod 7 RC3, and tested it superficially and have had no problems whatsoever. Phone calls and text messages work fine, everything seems to be ok.

It is crazy fast compared to 2.2!

Thanks to everyone involved in the development and distribution of this fantastic ROM!

Please use default font size for forum posts.

:D

Edited by MDCFan

I suppose you did not install google apps?

Indeed, i haven't installed google apps.

i will take a look what i have to do to get them installed

i'll keep you posted!