CM7 Nightlies Topic [Nightly 28- 21/03/2011]

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Guest blue25i

unable to install actual CM7 on OLED Blade using ClockWorkmod 2.5.1.8:

Installing update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "blade" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "blade" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "blade"

E:Error in /sdcard/cm-7.0.0-RC2-Blade-signed.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborded.

"As an aside, makes sure you have the latest version of Clockwork installed, which, to be safe is 3.0.0.6." - sorry guys - just havent seen this line :( RELAX! :(

Edited by blue25i

unable to install actual CM7 on OLED Blade using ClockWorkmod 2.5.1.8:

Installing update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "blade" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "blade" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "blade"

E:Error in /sdcard/cm-7.0.0-RC2-Blade-signed.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborded.

You need to use ClockworkMod 3.0.0.6

Guest Zythus

When I woke up at 6:30 a.m., there was 83%

After few hours, I was trying for like 5 mins to connect to wi-f but couldnt.

On 1 p.m. 70%

So 7 hours = 13%

Guest mELIANTE

I think it is definitely te sensors eating up the battery... In spare parts it shows the sensor being used for the last 12 hours in my CM7 spare blade, and it's just sitting there :(

Edited by mELIANTE

Guest BigD18t

so 5h 26m and 52s after taking my phone of charge, ive lost 15% batt which is quite good tbh, wifi has been on all the time as has data, with plume updating every 10mins, im just running the stock rc2 rom/kernal.

Guest ppa123

Has anybody tried Aura navigation? I can't get it to work. It starts nicely and loads for a while and then exits back to homescreen, no FC.

Guest pmthokku

Has anyone at all had good battery life (comparable to FLB froyo) whilst using CM7? If so, could they share details (i.e.) installation process, apps installed, settings etc?

Guest Rotmann
I think it is definitely te sensors eating up the battery... In spare parts it shows the sensor being used for the last 12 hours in my CM7 spare blade, and it's just sitting there :(

I deleted all sensor libs and akmd2, battery drain is still high 9% in 7 hours. On airplane mode and not touching the phone that is.

Guest pinglis
Has anybody tried Aura navigation? I can't get it to work. It starts nicely and loads for a while and then exits back to homescreen, no FC.

not had that problem but finding it hard to get a fix

Guest walkies2000

the Aura Navigation needs to be on the phone and not on the sd card then it will work

Guest gat2011

agh!spoke too soon. first time this has happened on any rom for me-my wifi wont work properly. has connected but keeps dropping out and disconnecting with no data transfer and no signal bars lighting up. my wifi router is fine so, sorry if i've missed it.had a v quick read but can't see a fix.thx

Guest fonix232
agh!spoke too soon. first time this has happened on any rom for me-my wifi wont work properly. has connected but keeps dropping out and disconnecting with no data transfer and no signal bars lighting up. my wifi router is fine so, sorry if i've missed it.had a v quick read but can't see a fix.thx

Return your Blade, it is a HW issue then!

Guest ambisingh

updated to RC2 now and the proxi Sensor now works using the update zip only problem i can find now is that the gps sensor icon stays on even when you turn it off but thats not a big issue... now just going to have to see how the battery performs

Thanks

Guest gat2011
Return your Blade, it is a HW issue then!

think you missed the point. my post immediately before explains a bit. anyway, resolved it by flashing nightly 15. sensor works with this one too-fix and ticking box

Guest fonix232
think you missed the point. my post immediately before explains a bit. anyway, resolved it by flashing nightly 15. sensor works with this one too-fix and ticking box

Sorry for that, I meant to wifi problem. But if I read you right, it is fixed now too!

Guest tdroza
..only problem i can find now is that the gps sensor icon stays on even when you turn it off but thats not a big issue...

I've been meaning to ask about this for a few days. I've had this issue since the first CM7 ROM I installed (N8 I think). Still got it now on RC2. I wondered if it was related to the Honeybread theme I had installed but I've removed that today and still got the same problem. I guess everyone else has this issue too (like you say, not a massive issue, but a bit confusing when I'm trying to make sure everything is turned off to save battery life and I keep seeing an icon saying my GPS is on even when it's not).

Guest IronDoc
I've been meaning to ask about this for a few days. I've had this issue since the first CM7 ROM I installed (N8 I think). Still got it now on RC2. I wondered if it was related to the Honeybread theme I had installed but I've removed that today and still got the same problem. I guess everyone else has this issue too (like you say, not a massive issue, but a bit confusing when I'm trying to make sure everything is turned off to save battery life and I keep seeing an icon saying my GPS is on even when it's not).

I don't get that. Though my icons haven't been turning green like they should sometimes. I think it's just the nightlies breaking little things.

Guest allvetarn

Has anyone else noticed that the digitizer is way faster in CM7 than other roms?

At least it feels much faster while scrolling in thing, such as the appdrawer.

Input benchmark gives me score ~70hz , proalby a bug, but it feels almost as fast :(

And in multitouch tester, you can see that it follows way better than before, and it also recognizes if you press "soft" or "hard" (ie small /large point area)

AnyOne?

Guest Frigge

it´s works great for me... but i have s2e installd so i don´t use the built in sd tool... but no problems running aura, im on n15

Edited by Frigge

Guest ppa123
it´s works great for me... but i have s2e installd so i don´t use the built in sd tool... but no problems running aura, im on n15

I use S2E also, but I'm on RC2... it hasn't worked form me on any of the CM7 builds :(

edit: I have tried Navigon also, but it FCs even though its on "internal" memory using S2E

Edited by ppa123