CM7 Nightlies Topic [Nightly 28- 21/03/2011]

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Guest supermies123

Has anyone noticed that CM7 would make a call for someone by itself? I'm on Nightly 28.

I got call today from my mom and she said I had called earlier. I checked the call log and there was no calls for my mom.

This might be my bad or mom's. But just to be sure, has anyone noticed this kind of action in CM7?

Guest aidanj

i've flashed back to n23 - and the screen freezes that plagued n26-28 have now gone. does anyone know what was added to the rom that could cause the screen freeze issues i experienced?

Well, he's the only one that is Ad-free out of all of us, and he doesn't have the option :x

I could not find any HTML related settings in the control panel, and I don't think it's the browser because I'm on Opera and if it wouldn't work in any one of the browsers, that would have been Opera :D

Don't worry guys. It's obviously just a triviality about how the forum's set up

Wanna see what i'm working on to combat that, though?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23306362/Blade/BladeCM7.html

Edited by Victor von Zeppelin

Guest sorrowuk

Can anyone confirm with nightly 25 (maybe nightly 24 too) if they ever experience any screen freezes ?

It normally occurs more often when you are playing games. Especially pro evo etc.

Guest shadowninty
just a little explanation on why the market is appearing after flashing the new rom, I had the same affect with the pulse's unofficial cm6 and I found out that there was a batch file that is executed before formatting the system that would backup all the gapps and then after it has finished flashing it would then restore them

I personally dont like it because it would be a pain if you were switching from 2.2 to 2.3 and found that all the 2.2 gapps was still there and messing up the system

yeah, i posted this earlier

you can just format /System tho :D

Guest sorrowuk

Im on nightly 25 and have a few issues with the accelerometer. It seems slow and takes a few seconds to register movements.

Can anyone else tester, also on different nightly versions.

Get "Acceleration Sensor" app from the market, then when you tilt the phone the dot it meant to move smoothly but it doesnt. It takes a few seconds to register movements and its all jerky.

Anyone know how to fix ?

Guest alecoss

Hi at all.

It's possible insert in nightly rom Telephone with call recording function?

It's a big feature found in other froyo 2.2 rom.

Regards

Alex

Guest mELIANTE
Im on nightly 25 and have a few issues with the accelerometer. It seems slow and takes a few seconds to register movements.

Get "Acceleration Sensor" app from the market, then when you tilt the phone the dot it meant to move smoothly but it doesnt. It takes a few seconds to register movements and its all jerky.

Anyone know how to fix ?

It has been discussed. I think Tom_G will take a swing at it.

Cripes!

++ cool

Double Plus cool? Double Plus happy!

I Think it's done in a basic sense now. Will people be so kind to test it, read through the infos and just see if things work and I haven't missed anything too glaring.

Also, If you report back with your browser and screen res, that'd be awesome, too :D

Anyone know how to fix ?

I test with Doodle Jump!

Worked fine on n22 but when I bumped up to n26 the accelerometer issues have made the game unplayable.

As to how to fix it? I just pour another G&T and remind myself how fantastic CM7 is and wait patiently for the fix to be applied :D

Guest sorrowuk

Also why is it that with this CM7 with Nightly 25 anyway.

On a OLED phone I have a green signal bar and data icon at top but on a TFT phone its white even when I change the theme. In the theme it shows its meant to be green.

Guest samjam
No battery problem on N28 here. Same as N19 and up.

I'm back to N25 (without wiping) and still have the battery drain. I'll wipe tomorrow if I still get the drain after a full charge tonight.

Guest skyhacker

The ondemand governor seem to drain less battery, also found a bug in smartass governor, my phone was sleeping for about half an hour and when I turned it on realised that it was off altogether, I noticed someone complaining of the same earlier think it might be a smarass governor bug

Also tried doodle jump just now without issues

Guest Poodha
Also why is it that with this CM7 with Nightly 25 anyway.

On a OLED phone I have a green signal bar and data icon at top but on a TFT phone its white even when I change the theme. In the theme it shows its meant to be green.

Think that cause you don't have an account or isn't synced(turned off all data maybe) to google with the phone that have white icons. It switches to green when it get's "connected" to google.

Not exactly sure what it is that gets connected(doesn't seem to be dependent on having autosynced), but I also got white bars before putting in my google account and enabling data.

Guest Test Zeppelin

Well, I had the great idea of creating a new account and using that to post my lovely new page. Guess what? No HTML option on that, either :D

Guest chimas

Okay just wondering, What number tells me if I have an OLED or TFT screen.

Off topic have anyone else tried the seven beta email client??

Good job Victor. but I think it will be better to just add a link to the page rather than embed it into this thread.

actually scratch that. embed it into the first page. it looks pretty cool. but do something about the size dimension. Just my opinion.

Edited by chimas

Guest jijijoujou1

it seems we won't get N29 today , there is too many changes in the code , its promising

Edited by jijijoujou1

Guest Rotmann

WTF :D

ldpi: Remove cm_girls from overlay (android_vendor_cyanogen)

Re-add boobies (android_packages_apps_CMWallpapers)

wallpapers: Removed cm_girls (android_packages_apps_CMWallpapers)

wallpapers: Removed cm_girls (android_packages_apps_CMWallpapers)

:D Look.

Guest hedgepigdaniel
it seems we won't get N29 today , there is too many changes in the code , its promising

N29 is out

EDIT: no it isnt. It went out for other devices. RC2 is on the mirror now aswell, not that anyone would want to run RC2 anymore...

Edited by hedgepigdaniel