[BUGS] 2.2 and 2.3 bugs

Guest shuaidi

Guest Lam1Q
works for me, plug in usb cable then goto tethering and enable it

thx.

Which os u usage?And can Upload ur dirvers.I have a problem of instaling drivers.

Edited by Lam1Q

Guest Ang3l0912
Hello ricky, can you add russian locale to 2.3?

sorry, my English bad=(

if you go onto the android market and download morelocale2 change language that way

Guest Nulled06
if you go onto the android market and download morelocale2 change language that way

Unfortunately it is not full localization. Rexchun already promised add it in next version firmware

Edited by Nulled06

Guest freon1131

thx rexchun =) rom is great! working fastly =) yuppi!))

animations on\off screen works too.

overlocking to 710 mhz get sometimes reboot. In Quadrant i have 1102 points =) It fastly Nexus One)

But need russian locale and move apps to sd no works.

I advise to you this theme http://cl.ly/3W1p1t1x223b1d0D0n2u to cm7. It makes system icons good resolutions, seems fine

Guest Ang3l0912
thx rexchun =) rom is great! working fastly =) yuppi!))

animations on\off screen works too.

overlocking to 710 mhz get sometimes reboot. In Quadrant i have 1102 points =) It fastly Nexus One)

But need russian locale and move apps to sd no works.

I advise to you this theme http://cl.ly/3W1p1t1x223b1d0D0n2u to cm7. It makes system icons good resolutions, seems fine

apps 2 sd does work have you formated your memory card correctly ?

Guest Ang3l0912
I dont like a2sd, its slowly.. so at my card 1 partition fat32

right you card need fat32 for your files and ext 2 for app2sd before doing this in the recovery console back up your SD card as it gets formatted 512mb is good ext2 size and you need 0MB Swap

Guest hiperborean

Just installed it `bout 20min ago.. As far as I can see by now red/green buttons not working, few apps keep crashing (ES FileExpl).. WiFi, GPS, Compass, BT, Camera, three buttons are OK. Oh yes, Youtube via Opera Mini is working, guess flash is OK too.

Good job rex!

Edited by hiperborean

Guest equiliym

okay i came across a bug, after working for a while it says

"The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

"Force close"

Edited by equiliym

Guest temp_84_m

Bug Found :

a ) Settings > Application > Manage

Causes Force Close

I Cant install/Unintstall Applications

b ) Screen does not turn on after switching it off (I have already turned off animations)

c ) Lock screen out of sync (Tried ricky's build.prop. but doesnt help) [Edit - Managed to fix that by editing build.prop and setting screen density to 120]

d ) Wifi does not scan and causes force closes and phone restarts.

I have clockwork mod 3.0.1.4 installed. Can it be causing problems ? Should I downgrade to v2.x ?

Could sumone update the md5 checksum of the roms ? So that I know that I have not downloaded a bad file...

PS: I have flashed gapps file

Edited by temp_84_m

Guest wrtease

i have downloaded buttun saviour for the moment and works well.its saves me trying to get back button on handset.it will help anyone until their is a fix on next update of rom.

Guest Jackcm

I just flashed the new 2.3 rom and my device is zte x850. And found that the 3 button(Home, Back, Menu) is very slow-responded. I add GMS and enjoy it . Thanks to chun & victor & rickywyatt

As Chun said in a BBS in China, he will release the perfect 2.3 ROM after Shuaidi's 2.2 Let's just wait.

Guest rexchun
I just flashed the new 2.3 rom and my device is zte x850. And found that the 3 button(Home, Back, Menu) is very slow-responded. I add GMS and enjoy it . Thanks to chun & victor & rickywyatt

As Chun said in a BBS in China, he will release the perfect 2.3 ROM after Shuaidi's 2.2 Let's just wait.

no perfect rom,because blade has many bugs too. I only fixed screen,green and red keys,and refixed three virtual keys

Edited by rexchun

Guest equiliym
no perfect rom,because blade has many bugs too,only fixed screen,green and red keys,and refixed three virtual keys

we still dont have red and green :D

Guest Ang3l0912
after shuaidi's 2.2 rom

ok thank you for responding so quickly im interested to see how his rom i wil ltest once released i like to support his work aswell

Guest rexchun
ok thank you for responding so quickly im interested to see how his rom i wil ltest once released i like to support his work aswell

YES ,shuadi's rom is more stable because it comes from 852 which is like 850, and my rom is just for test

Guest Ang3l0912
YES ,shuadi's rom is more stable because it comes from 852 which is like 850, and my rom is just for test

well i glad to see your supporting his work aswell is there really any main differences between the 2 roms itself features wise