::GUIDE:: Android 2.2.2 Build 341

Guest catapilla

Guest sozofriend1234
thx,

is there any bugs on this 2.2.2 ROM??

I am facing one of the wierd issues. The LEDs keep running after every 30 seconds even if I am not doing anything with it. Once I switch it to stand by mode, the LEDs stop. Tried factory reset as well but still the same. May be somebody can help...

Guest riezmars
I am facing one of the wierd issues. The LEDs keep running after every 30 seconds even if I am not doing anything with it. Once I switch it to stand by mode, the LEDs stop. Tried factory reset as well but still the same. May be somebody can help...

hmmm, I think also happen on HK ROM 322.. cmiww

Guest Hothan Dao
thx,

is there any bugs on this 2.2.2 ROM??

Some apps in Android Market are not visible although Makret Enabler have been used.

Pls let me know if you can see some apps such as Picsel Smart Office, Gtasks Key Remover.

Thanks,

Guest sozofriend1234

Also the same Facebook widget problem as somebofy mentioned earlier and the third is that its not at all smooth in operations. I mean its not that good... I was on 1.8.1 before this and that was a fine release. The only issue was that sometimes my phone sterted behaving wierd.

Guest SSMERK

for the people who keep on saying this is lagging and does not work . this is a beta version thats not out yet most likely . i see some are comparing it to 1.81 thats a seriously modified build so you really cant compare the two and say it is lagging . if you compare it to other stock dell streak builds its not to bad .

Guest SSMERK
Some apps in Android Market are not visible although Makret Enabler have been used.

Pls let me know if you can see some apps such as Picsel Smart Office, Gtasks Key Remover.

Thanks,

one thing i did notice was that if i am in the market using my wifi and my cell connection is off i see apps in the market that were not in there when i was in the market using the data cell connection

Guest eowyn0821

it used to happen to me when I used 318 & 340, but when I used 322 the flashing lights stopped, you don't have to use qdl tool to go 305 then 322, go straight to 322, one thing to make it smooth is by doing a nandroid restore using all of Brokens file, you just need to fix the mismatched md5 issue using sdk or terminal emulator, I can assure you it will be much mch more smoother.

Guest AndroidClone

i went from 1.6 to 2.2.2 341 can I install 1.8.1 ontop of this build? I already have streakmod recovery in place and it is rooted.

Guest StreakyJ
i went from 1.6 to 2.2.2 341 can I install 1.8.1 ontop of this build? I already have streakmod recovery in place and it is rooted.

Absolutely just be sure to follow the instructions and place.the zip file and install.txt on root. Use option 2 in streakmod

Guest AndroidClone
Absolutely just be sure to follow the instructions and place.the zip file and install.txt on root. Use option 2 in streakmod

thanks! I wasn't sure and I didn't want to find out for myself the hard way (remembering dj steves 1.6 to 1.7 upgrade issues) because I'm short on time.

Guest OSCAR786

Download error....help

Hey everyone I just wanted to hook up a quick easy guide for you all to enjoy the new android 2.2.2 build 341 rom!

1. Run QDLTool to get a fresh 305

2. Update to 322.. You need the 11 baseband. ( stops the flashing LED problem )

3. Download Broken's 2.2.2 dump - hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?j4i2yc7idffq136 unzip this and put the system.img and boot.img in the same folder as fastboot in QDLTool

4. Shut off your streak and load it in fastboot just like you would when updating to streakdroid.

5. Open command prompt and enter these commands;

fastboot -i 0x413c flash system system.img

fastboot -i 0x413c flash boot boot.img

fastboot -i 0x413c reboot

6. FACTORY RESET!!

(Pre Rooted) :D

Enoy!

Thx to Broken on XDA for the dump!

Guest syahruladi

For those who looking for Rooted Dell Streak 345 version build 15380 this what you should do: 100% working on my Streak

My rooted Streak info:-

Android Version 2.2.2

baseband : GAUSB1A34500-US

KERNEL version : 2.6.32.9-perf

OEM : GAUSB1A134500

Build : 15380

1. Then copy over the file Superuser.zip into

SD card. This is the Superuser app

2. Turn off your phone and flash to fastboot menu

3. unzip streakmod-recovery StreakMod_Recovery.zip to you computer

4. flash recover.img >> fastboot -i 0x413c flash recovery recovery.img

5. reboot >> fastboot -i 0x413c reboot

6. go to recovery mode (volume rocker up+down+power button key)

7.select install ZIP from sdcard

8.select choose zip from sdcard

9.select superuser.zip file you downloaded earlier, and apply it

10.select yes - install superuser.zip

11.confirm it says "Install from sdcard complete"

12.select go back

13.select reboot

14.done! :D