[ROM] the full 2.3rom fixed for x850(racer) uploaded now

Guest rexchun

Guest rexchun
When can we test this genuis rom ov urs

because some people in China used my rom ,my boot ,and never sign my name.so I decide never put my boot and my rom on the internet.I can only say sorry to all of you.

Guest equiliym
because some people in China used my rom ,my boot ,and never sign my name.so I decide never put my boot and my rom on the internet.I can only say sorry to all of you.

wow such a tease

Guest rexchun
so you wont release it to us? even with the credit your getting

if i upload ,they will download it and upload again ,and sign their names,everyone can use my rom,but i can't bear that they don't refer to my name

Guest Ang3l0912
if i upload ,they will download it and upload again ,and sign their names,everyone can use my rom,but i can't bear that they don't refer to my name

right how about this then if i make new topic on this forum making sure people know its your ROM and make sure people know that you the creater always

Guest rexchun
right how about this then if i make new topic on this forum making sure people know its your ROM and make sure people know that you the creater always

no need in this forum,i love all of you in this forum,all of you know how to respect other people's achievements

Guest Ang3l0912
no need in this forum,i love all of you in this forum,all of you know how to respect other people's achievements

right to show how much we aprreciate this will make sure you get your own topic with all future roms i think you deserve that for the amount work you put in to this you been kind working with us and i think all of us here would happily say a thank you and look forward to future developments

Guest rexchun
right to show how much we aprreciate this will make sure you get your own topic with all future roms i think you deserve that for the amount work you put in to this you been kind working with us and i think all of us here would happily say a thank you and look forward to future developments

uploading rom is not for your appreciation ,I just want you have fun

Guest Ang3l0912
uploading rom is not for your appreciation ,I just want you have fun

really thank you for this i hope to work with you in future roms if u decide to continue making with us and at madaco we shall always support you and make sure you get the credit you deserve

Guest rexchun
really thank you for this i hope to work with you in future roms if u decide to continue making with us and at madaco we shall always support you and make sure you get the credit you deserve

thank you ,I need some days to renew,maybe some days later I will upload it

Guest Ang3l0912
thank you ,I need some days to renew,maybe some days later I will upload it

ok thats fine well just let us know when your ready to upload we shall still be here

Guest rexchun
i hope you like the topic i created so you can see how many people really do apprecaitte your effort

thanks ,but i think it is excessive。NO need to do this.

Guest predo1306

thank you very much everyone on the forum this is a great job and I hope soon the full version 2.3 rom! rexchun, Ang3l0912, rickywyatt, Lam1Q, equiliym best you have and fully support and appreciate your work, time, effort and immense knowledge. sorry for my bad english

Edited by predo1306

Guest rexchun
thank you very much everyone on the forum this is a great job and I hope soon the full version 2.3 rom! rexchun, Ang3l0912, rickywyatt, Lam1Q, equiliym best you have and fully support and appreciate your work, time, effort and immense knowledge. sorry for my bad english

my english is poor ,I think your english is very good

Guest rexchun
You do know you can use Google translater to help

i just want to improve my english ,if always use google translater ,my english will be poor for ever