have you been able to fix egl drivers in system/lib/egl/

0 1 android

0 0 iradreno20?

i fixed it in another way.but i wonder how do you find out it

Guest Ang3l0912
0 1 android

0 0 iradreno20?

i fixed it in another way.but i wonder how do you find out it

well if you want to improve your english try talk english more often we are always here

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest rexchun
have you been able to fix egl drivers in system/lib/egl/

what will happen if egl drivers are broken,i need to know if i fixed all the bug

Guest Ang3l0912
guys i still cant boot with the newest boot.img, i dont know whats wrong with it, it just sticks at the green droid picture :D

right what boot fix you using

Guest equiliym
right what boot fix you using

i downloaded that update2.3.3 new core.zip from this topic, flashed, wipe data/cache and cant boot, freeze on startup/green android

i also downloaded 2.3boot_signed.zip ( 3.41MB ) from first post, flashed it and same thing happening

Guest Ang3l0912
i downloaded that update2.3.3 new core.zip from this topic, flashed, wipe data/cache and cant boot, freeze on startup/green android

i also downloaded 2.3boot_signed.zip ( 3.41MB ) from first post, flashed it and same thing happening

right do a total reflash new reflash and just install the rom then 2.3 boot signed on =]

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym
right do a total reflash new reflash and just install the rom then 2.3 boot signed on =]

and you explain a bit more? im using v3 atm, should i just flash boot 2.3 over it or install the 2.3 rom first than flash boot? i tried that but it works the same on both 2.3 rom and boot.img that i posted, update2.3.3 new core.zip and 2.3boot_signed.zip, just cant get it to work.. and that previous rom without 3 keys i can boot, that one works for me

Guest Ang3l0912
and you explain a bit more? im using v3 atm, should i just flash boot 2.3 over it or install the 2.3 rom first than flash boot? i tried that but it works the same on both 2.3 rom and boot.img that i posted, update2.3.3 new core.zip and 2.3boot_signed.zip, just cant get it to work.. and that previous rom without 3 keys i can boot, that one works for me

right wipe data/cache then install 2.3 rom before rebooting install 2,3 bootsigned.zip then reboot and start

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest Ang3l0912
dunno, 5 mins or so.. why, should i leave it longer? :D

right reflash just the 2.3 rom this time no boot image at all does that work??

Guest equiliym
right reflash just the 2.3 rom this time no boot image at all does that work??

no.. my green/red buttons blink, led turns off and thats all, watching green android until i get bored and restore backup of 2.1

Guest Ang3l0912
no.. my green/red buttons blink, led turns off and thats all, watching green android until i get bored and restore backup of 2.1

mmmm ok not come across that issue before let me have word with someone i get back to you soon as possible

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym
mmmm ok not come across that issue before let me have word with someone i get back to you soon as possible

bleh.. guess im out of luck :/

Guest Lam1Q

Notice:

Before flashing makes

load recovery > mounts and storage

- format /boot

- format /misc

- format /cache

- format /system

- format /data