[ROM] the full 2.3rom fixed for x850(racer) uploaded now

Guest rexchun

Guest Vlatko25
oooh it's good job ! I'll try on my link............

i have no bugs on my rom,is working great,i just wanna ask are we able to run adobe flash player with this ,i have try one from ADVERTISING SPAM market,but doesnt work,i think app from ADVERTISING SPAM are fake,some works,some doesnt but flash player still doesnt work,so i am using 2.3 rom and is ok,i love youtube 2. 1. 6,is great,:D but still flash player doesnt work,can rexchun make work adobe flash player??i will be happyD:,can someone put macedonian keyboard and language on this rom,if is possible:D

Guest equiliym
i have no bugs on my rom,is working great,i just wanna ask are we able to run adobe flash player with this ,i have try one from ADVERTISING SPAM market,but doesnt work,i think app from ADVERTISING SPAM are fake,some works,some doesnt but flash player still doesnt work,so i am using 2.3 rom and is ok,i love youtube 2. 1. 6,is great,:D but still flash player doesnt work,can rexchun make work adobe flash player??i will be happyD:,can someone put macedonian keyboard and language on this rom,if is possible:D

adobe flash player 10.1 works perfectly on 2.3

Guest Vlatko25
can i ask where you got adobe flash player from

app planet????

maybe i dontknow how to install,can anyone help me/

ive installed the black market that russian guy post,can you help me install adobe flash player?

Guest Vlatko25
im trying to find adobe flash player lol

i have downloaded 10.2 from androidfreewarelovers,then iinstaled adobeflashshowcase,and one macedonian site www.a1.com.mk has videos,and it says this site needs newer version of adobe,do you wanna install now?i clickyes,and the requested item could not be found

Guest Ang3l0912
i have downloaded 10.2 from androidfreewarelovers,then iinstaled adobeflashshowcase,and one macedonian site www.a1.com.mk has videos,and it says this site needs newer version of adobe,do you wanna install now?i clickyes,and the requested item could not be found

right i read a article we need 2.2 for ginger bread lol as 10.1 caused alot s*** with the OS its due out this week

Guest Vlatko25
right i read a article we need 2.2 for ginger bread lol as 10.1 caused alot s*** with the OS its due out this week

so we must wait????

adobe flash player 10.1.............a lot of versions on freewarelovers,maybe i should try older??

Guest Vlatko25
so we must wait????

adobe flash player 10.1.............a lot of versions on freewarelovers,maybe i should try older??

i wanna ask someone,is there any diference if you download the rom from your phone and from pc??????

what is better?please i need answer any of you guys

Guest Lam1Q
i wanna ask someone,is there any diference if you download the rom from your phone and from pc??????

what is better?please i need answer any of you guys

doesnt matter which metod do u use.

And look my last post.

Guest Vlatko25
How i know,for Falsh need CPU ARMv7,this device have 6 :D

yeah you are right,because i dont have pc,unfortunatly it burned in accident,i am on racer,the place i work has wifi,fast and without margins,so i use wifi always,now i am on friends pc,but someone mentioned that downloading from pc is better

about google earth and adobe flash player who knows are we gonna be able to install them some day

Guest RobertsAccount

Sorry to be awkward... But I've never flashed a ROM before, could someone possibly run me through the steps of putting this 2.3 ROM on my Racer? Nice work by the way :D

Guest Vlatko25
Sorry to be awkward... But I've never flashed a ROM before, could someone possibly run me through the steps of putting this 2.3 ROM on my Racer? Nice work by the way :D

first you must root your phone

second you must install clockworkmod

and then i will explain rest:d

Guest RHeLL

EDIT:---the auto-focus doenst work.. for barcode scanner is very helpfull hehe..----

it seems to be working, just a bad time lol

btw, very good and fantastic job :D

Edited by RHeLL

Guest rexchun
EDIT:---the auto-focus doenst work.. for barcode scanner is very helpfull hehe..----

it seems to be working, just a bad time lol

btw, very good and fantastic job :D

I have fixed it

post-772846-1300265287_thumb.png