Japanese Jellyfish - Remixed, Refreshed

Guest Len Ash

Guest KelticDaz

Anyone know why I can't download these direct to the blade? Get an error message "download unsuccessful".

Have tried Astro and Linda file managers.

Guest Len Ash
Confirmed on number 7, same error

Something slightly odd about the version I have used, lib file missing. Suggest Market download "Android Terminal Emulator" by Jack Palevich - it's a small download (75k).

Thanks for pointing that out, I will add the missing lib file to any new versions.

Edited by Len Ash

Guest thelongmile

No problem, re-downloading now....

Is anyone else also noticing that the message indicator light seems to go bezerk while you use the phone? as in, it just starts warning of a message for no particular reason?

Thanks

Guest Len Ash

#7 v2 added - Terminal Emulator fixed.

(#7 appears to be the most popular ROM variant)

If you already have #7, just flash this over it. No wipe required.

Edited by Len Ash

Guest thelongmile

Think I just found another potential issue (can others please verify this?)

Open a music player, and attempt to adjust the volume with the side keys - and you should get normal volume adjustment and a message saying 'media volume', then if you come out of the player and go to the home screen (with nothing playing), you still get media volume, and no ringtone volume adjustment, this happens even if I force close the app, only way to fix it and get ringtone volume back seems to be a restart, thoughts? Might be something to do with the theme?

Guest Len Ash

#11 JJ9 "Rockall" Gingerbread

JJ9 "Rockall"

md5 db437e512f3583b000888e8016b13e72

This minimalist Gingerbread version has just phone Apps, no fluff. Use as a base to build on or leave light. Or overclock... Just 103MB...

Also has Hardware acceleration on, VM Heap at 38MB, StageFright on (not http), AHB overclockable.

Terminal Emulator fine

Edited by Len Ash

#11 JJ9 "Rockall"

JJ9 "Rockall"

This minimalist version has just phone Apps, no fluff. Use as a base to build on or leave light. Or overclock... Just 103MB...

Also has Hardware acceleration on, VM Heap at 38MB, StageFright on (not http), AHB overclockable.

Terminal Emulator fine

forgot the md5 :D

Guest Len Ash
just in case people start complaining that their phones are messed up :D

At least I haven't had the question about how to "install" these. Even my old dad did it. In Crete. When he was half-pist.

Guest dibbles
#11 JJ9 "Rockall" Gingerbread

JJ9 "Rockall"

md5 db437e512f3583b000888e8016b13e72

This minimalist Gingerbread version has just phone Apps, no fluff. Use as a base to build on or leave light. Or overclock... Just 103MB...

Terminal Emulator fine

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

:D

oops

Guest Mr E Mann
(Northants too huh?)

Don't be so surprised ... there are a few Northants people on here... and at least one person works at the same place as you do :D

(not stalking... honest... just a hunch)

Guest Len Ash
Don't be so surprised ... there are a few Northants people on here... and at least one person works at the same place as you do :D

(not stalking... honest... just a hunch)

... pen names are useful... particularly if you nick someone elses!

Guest Len Ash
I am trying to download the file to try it out and I'm not sure why megaupload gives that error message.

Ah - most download sites are somewhat slow at indexing uploaded files. If you still have problems after a while, PM me and I will try another "cloud".

Guest dibbles

no worries, thanks for the reply :D

I am sure it will be indexed when I wake up, best not to flash just before going to bed or it usually ends up being a long night.!

Guest jenjenx

Thanks for keeping JJ9 alive. After hearing it was discontinued I wanted to change to FLB etc

Maybe the OP can make a table of the roms, with columns common/basic apps, accelerated etc... just a noob suggestions :D

Guest Len Ash
Thanks for keeping JJ9 alive. After hearing it was discontinued I wanted to change to FLB etc

Maybe the OP can make a table of the roms, with columns common/basic apps, accelerated etc... just a noob suggestions :D

Good idea, the intention was to see which versions were the most popular (by download count) and then pare down the number "offered".

Guest HaBa12
I am trying to download the file to try it out and I'm not sure why megaupload gives that error message.

#7 gives still an error-mesage, "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable".

Guest Len Ash
#7 gives still an error-mesage, "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable".

weird, it seems so, but another does too. Presume it is a Megaupload site temporary problem - 72 downloads so far on that file alone.

Try later?

EDIT - I've hot the download limit - will upgrade... bear with me.

Edited by Len Ash

Guest HaBa12

Yes, I also think its a MU-error. And I will try later and add status here.

EDIT: OK, thx in advance!

Edited by HaBa12