[ROM] Android 2.3 For Racer Ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest yetikid234
screen works fine here.. i think.. oh i wanted to ask, some games including angry birds FC's anyone know why?

Well when I tried it, when i went to try text i'd press one key it would hit one completely wrong, and when i try to hit stuff on the launcher etc, wouldn't do it.

Guest Ang3l0912
The screen calibration is literally the only reason I'm not using this ROM. As soon as that's fixed, I'll be using it, anyone got any idea when it will be fixed?

the screen resoloution/calibration is been tricky for them to do as it was originally designed for the blade so they done well despite the change

Guest equiliym
probably because of the low resolution that the racer screen has...

but i played angry birds 1.5.2 on rickys v3 rom without any trouble..

Guest TigTex
but i played angry birds 1.5.2 on rickys v3 rom without any trouble..

hmm.. didn't know that... possible bug here?

one fast question: where's the FM radio on this rom? do we have to download the app?

Guest equiliym
v 3 was 2.1 dont forget

well yes, thats my point, shouldnt it be able to work on 2.3 also? or does the game needs to be updated for 2.3? :s

Guest Ang3l0912
well yes, thats my point, shouldnt it be able to work on 2.3 also? or does the game needs to be updated for 2.3? :s

dont forget were using blade kernel nd the graphic Driver had some trouble nd there could be issues im not sure

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym
dont forget were using blade kernel nd the graphic river had some trouble nd there coudl be issues im not sure

that just explained alot, thx

Guest Ang3l0912
hmm.. didn't know that... possible bug here?

one fast question: where's the FM radio on this rom? do we have to download the app?

right the FM Radio doesnt work because the different kernel use a radio from the market if you want radio

Guest amahiwal

Thanks a lot guys. You shows what you been upto "kicking hard on big giants nuts" keep it up.

Though im not going to use it right now but Waiting for a full working without any bug rom.

Thanks again for such a hard work.

Guest Ang3l0912
Thanks a lot guys. You shows what you been upto "kicking hard on big giants nuts" keep it up.

Though im not going to use it right now but Waiting for a full working without any bug rom.

Thanks again for such a hard work.

Well there not much left im sure to fix mainly red green buttons i think

Guest equiliym
Well there not much left im sure to fix mainly red green buttons i think

well i still have that issue with clock app but red and green yeah, and i dont know if anyone is using that clock lol

Guest Ang3l0912
well i still have that issue with clock app but red and green yeah, and i dont know if anyone is using that clock lol

lol not alot peopel use it i doubt i dont lol not really one in status bar good for me =]

Guest Harjot Singh
ive look into this bug i see half of the clock missing

ill upload a flasherble fix but its not a total fix

There is no market in this mod. I tried looking it up but couldn't find a clean answer. Just want to know of if its out there or not?

Guest skill1414
screen works fine here.. i think.. oh i wanted to ask, some games including angry birds FC's anyone know why?

I found that angry birds didn't work when installed on the micro sd card. Try moving it to the phones memory and it should work.

Is there any way to make the home/menu/back buttons vibrate when you press them?

Guest equiliym
I found that angry birds didn't work when installed on the micro sd card. Try moving it to the phones memory and it should work.

Is there any way to make the home/menu/back buttons vibrate when you press them?

thanks, that totally didnt cross my mind..

and dunno about the vibrate, maybe with new boot.img that chun promised with fixed button driver

Guest Waqas Salahuddin

Thanks Ricky and Ang3l0912. The ROM is looking nice. I installed the ROM from your first link and found that Android Market was mising. I have recently download Ricky 2.3 Google and going to give this a try. Hope this has the market and is the latest version.

Could you guys please try to upload the links (new/updated) into the first post of this topic? It really gets hard to find out which update link is the latest.