[Taking Requests] Themes

Guest HMZX

Guest Mushroom_Lord
???

Something about older versions of recovery not working on b10 phones...

maybe install from seb's thread rather than ROM manager?

idk :D

Guest Nuuna
Something about older versions of recovery not working on b10 phones...

maybe install from seb's thread rather than ROM manager?

idk :D

What a badword is b10?

Guest Mushroom_Lord
What a badword is b10?

Different builds of the blade.

eg: b05 ,b08, 10

I remember b10 phones seem to have the most problems :D

Guest haxxbaxx

dont work for me either, i tryed it aswell, its not the phone its something wrong with the file, i can easily flash any of the frankish themes on my swedish spring gen2 rsl5

Guest Nuuna
dont work for me either, i tryed it aswell, its not the phone its something wrong with the file, i can easily flash any of the frankish themes on my swedish spring gen2 rsl5

Thats my problem aswell.

Guest HMZX

Which one didn't work?

Guest nikonboy
i think this should work, just install and choose the theme in the 'Theme Chooser':

Hi

Been on holiday so only just picked up the modded theme and it works a treat, thanks so much for your work.

All the best

D

Hi

Been on holiday so only just picked up the modded theme and it works a treat, thanks so much for your work.

All the best

D

Yay! One success after the other failures... ;)

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Yay! One success after the other failures... ;)

At least you have something to occupy yourself with :P

Oh and, if anyone wants help changing their slider, icons and clock font on their lockscreen *without* the use of widgets, just ask me :D

I've done a few before...

Guest Migun

20___3_by_sammyr_se-d3c2114.png

Well, I tried to make the status/notification bar transparent (like in the image) changing "statusbar_background.9.png" in framework-res.apk, and the phone did not boot anymore (thankfully I had made a backup).

Any help ;) ?

Guest TheManicGibbon
At least you have something to occupy yourself with ;)

Oh and, if anyone wants help changing their slider, icons and clock font on their lockscreen *without* the use of widgets, just ask me :P

I've done a few before...

Mushroom_Lord, you seem to be a bit of a lockscreen expert :D

Is there any way to change the background image of the lockscreen without a program such as WidgetLocker? Curse your sluggishness WidgetLocker!

Cheers

Guest Nuuna

Well, I tried to make the status/notification bar transparent (like in the image) changing "statusbar_background.9.png" in framework-res.apk, and the phone did not boot anymore (thankfully I had made a backup).

Any help ;) ?

I did have same kind of problem i made them transparent and i flashed it.

If i have Hide Notfication option in LPP it shows it transparent but when its off it shows them black.

Help?

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Mushroom_Lord, you seem to be a bit of a lockscreen expert ;)

Is there any way to change the background image of the lockscreen without a program such as WidgetLocker? Curse your sluggishness WidgetLocker!

Cheers

Well it is *certainly* possible on Cm7. As someone had actually got it working on the Nexus (though *probably* other devices too on some of the really old nighties. However that's been a bit neglected since changes making it redundant (I think it was just a filename or something). However if I had a look at it I could probably get it working, with some time...Anyhow I'll have a look for you :P

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Any help ;) ?

I've done something like this before :P (infinite boot loop)

You'd *probably* want to edit the original image file and retain its properties rather than completely replacing the file. Eg open it up in GIMP(or probably PS in your case) and then just save it over the top.

Also as its a .9.png you need to make sure you've got it "formatted" right. Link about 9.png's: http://developer.android.com/guide/develop...draw9patch.html

You *may* need to re-sign your framework-res.apk (use signapktic from the market, free) (no harm in doing it anyway)

Hope that helps a bit :D

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Well it is *certainly* possible on Cm7. As someone had actually got it working on the Nexus (though *probably* other devices too on some of the really old nighties. However that's been a bit neglected since changes making it redundant (I think it was just a filename or something). However if I had a look at it I could probably get it working, with some time...Anyhow I'll have a look for you ;)

Right I applied it (find it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=865565)

But I'm getting boot loops.

So the problem is within the Xml file, its from a Mush older build of Cm7. (and probably for the Nexus :P)

So what we'd need to do is take the respective (or whatever) Xml file from our most recently complied framework's and merge changes from the old file into the new one.

This would be much easier if I could actually open the Xml file from the zip properly :D (yes, i'm using editpad)

- but its formatted in some way it doesnt understand, I'd either need source code or a fancy tool (suggestions? :D) to compile.

Edited by Mushroom_Lord

Guest ricardopvz
Right I applied it (find it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=865565)

But I'm getting boot loops.

So the problem is within the Xml file, its from a Mush older build of Cm7. (and probably for the Nexus :P)

So what we'd need to do is take the respective (or whatever) Xml file from our most recently complied framework's and merge changes from the old file into the new one.

This would be much easier if I could actually open the Xml file from the zip properly :D (yes, i'm using editpad)

- but its formatted in some way it doesnt understand, I'd either need source code or a fancy tool (suggestions? :D) to compile.

apktool ;)

That's what i use to modify the files in apk's.

Guest Migun
I've done something like this before :P (infinite boot loop)

You'd *probably* want to edit the original image file and retain its properties rather than completely replacing the file. Eg open it up in GIMP(or probably PS in your case) and then just save it over the top.

Also as its a .9.png you need to make sure you've got it "formatted" right. Link about 9.png's: http://developer.android.com/guide/develop...draw9patch.html

You *may* need to re-sign your framework-res.apk (use signapktic from the market, free) (no harm in doing it anyway)

Hope that helps a bit :D

Thanks, I may try that in my summer vacations (or sooner) ;) !