StreakDroid 1.9.0 ( aka The Final Frontier ) Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Azurren
Kewl, I didnt know that. Is there any way to revert my density w-out reinstalling everything?

You should be able to re-flash the same rom (With the density change in the text file)

Or you could just edit the build.prop (System folder) file :)

Guest rsfinsrq
Kewl, I didnt know that. Is there any way to revert my density w-out reinstalling everything?

Locate the line in build property "ro.sf.lcd_density=XXX" and change it to "ro.sf.lcd_density=160" and reboot.

Guest AIR-WIZZ
Locate the line in build property "ro.sf.lcd_density=XXX" and change it to "ro.sf.lcd_density=160" and reboot.

You da man! I used ES Explorer to navigote to build.prop in system folder. Had to enable root acces in properties. No problom after that. Tested it a few times no problems so far. Looks like this is the fix I needed!

This will save me from downgrading. The bluetooth voice dial feature actually works on 1.9.0 so I was remiss about downgrading.

Thanks again :)

Guest krazman
You da man! I used ES Explorer to navigote to build.prop in system folder. Had to enable root acces in properties. No problom after that. Tested it a few times no problems so far. Looks like this is the fix I needed!

This will save me from downgrading. The bluetooth voice dial feature actually works on 1.9.0 so I was remiss about downgrading.

Instead, putting that line in data/local.prop will survive a rom upgrade / downgrade.

Guest AIR-WIZZ

As an update, all is well. No more FC's when on a call. Hooray!

A point to note as I performed this trick on the other Streak I own, I hadn't realized the version of ES Explorer was 1.4.X... The newer version is 1.6.X... The newer 1.6.X version available on the market at this time is able to allow Root Write priveleges on the Steakdroid ROM. The 1.4.X version would not do it. Should save you some hassle if you dont notice you have an older version.