[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Fou-lu
if u already installed gapps then just connect ur phone to internet and it will show it.if not then sign into ur google account and it will show it.

EDIT : bec he gave u the old gapps ! download the new gapps from rom manager...!

old gapps works fine in N67 either way.

Guest Psyloid
I was the one (Jozsef Kiraly, my name actually, roughly translates to Joseph King :unsure:) who posted it, and yes this is what causes the problem, and if I'm right, other devices are affected as well.

Awesome, so maybe tomorrows release will be the s*** :)

Guest fonix232

Actually, all last nightlies contain this fix. Will head over to CM forums to see if it caused further probs with the others too, or it's just the Chinese manufacturers who badword up everything.

Guest manji
Actually, all last nightlies contain this fix. Will head over to CM forums to see if it caused further probs with the others too, or it's just the Chinese manufacturers who badword up everything.

Lol, probably.

*cross fingers* for fix

Guest alex1alex2alex3alex4
Something good will come out somewhere by Wednesday somehow I'm sure.

by some Wednesday, that is :unsure:

Guest samjam

by some Wednesday, that is :unsure:

Gah! I meant to say that. If only you hadn't quoted me, I could have edited my post, and...

But as you did quote me I'll have to settle for another cheap gag like this...

Guest burstlam
Someone already made a comment in the patch's page - http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,5195

Although it could be worth it notifying HCDRJacob or Tom via twitter?

confirm that the new update merge in n71 cause the rotation issue.

I manually revert it and compile this update.

http://hotfile.com/dl/117697329/fc55fb6/up...signed.zip.html

used it for 4hrs already, the sensor issue seems gone.

don't have any mms send issue as well

Guest shadowninty

Would it be worth reporting the SD Card bug?

Must be a kernel issue as my card works in everything (PC, New Clockwork Recoveries) but not old recoveries or any ROM

The Optimus One (same chipset) had the bug fixed by LG

Guest Tsip4
Would it be worth reporting the SD Card bug?

Must be a kernel issue as my card works in everything (PC, New Clockwork Recoveries) but not old recoveries or any ROM

The Optimus One (same chipset) had the bug fixed by LG

Some sd cards do not work in the blade. It is a hardware issue. There are posts in the forum about it...

Guest JolyonS
Some sd cards do not work in the blade. It is a hardware issue. There are posts in the forum about it...

Did anyone ever confirm that was a hardware rather than a software issue?

I had a card I could load a ROM from in Clockwork but which was then not accessible when that ROM booted.

Linux derived OSes have had lots of problems with SD card support.

Guest Tsip4

I had a card I could load a ROM from in Clockwork but which was then not accessible when that ROM booted.

Dont know about that. You may have a point because I was able to make a TPT with a "problematic" card...

Guest saturnreturn
Looks like it is being killed as unresponsive by ActivityManager.

What else is running on the phone? Do you get the same problem if you kill off all other unnecessary processes before launching the camera application?

Thanks for your reply JolyonS, I've decided to move this to another thread as I can't keep track of it in here! http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...7-and-flb-help/

The answer to your question is that this was straight after a reboot and as far as I know there is nothing running that I would expect to interfere with it.

Edited by saturnreturn

Guest shadowninty

same here! bloody annoying

ZTE :unsure:

Anyway if anyone who has any idea what they are doing could take a look it would be great!

99.9% sure its a kernel issue

Guest Phoenix Silver
I hear Phoenix silver will be shortly...

Well haven't seen this post

but it's very insulting

nothing more to say

Guest sej7278

i got bored waiting for the slide-keyboard fix so i've also compiled my own version.

i checked out the revert on the slide-keyboard bug and recompiled, i guess you could call it nightly 71.5

new libaudio.so fixes speaker hiss and slightly helps battery life; new sensor libs (dunno how to test this as i don't play games); screen is fine - not stuck in landscape mode; no usb/gps reboot issues.

use at your own risk, seems to work ok on my oled - i did have a network error with gmail/market once, but might have been coincidence: (removed as n73 has all this now, save my bandwidth!)

md5sum: 6342c0079d939093e6931907857ae6ad update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-signed.zip

Edited by sej7278

Guest hedgepigdaniel
in the ROM sej7278 just posted?

I installed burstlam's one from a few posts back, but they are probably almost exactly the same

Guest Fou-lu
I installed burstlam's one from a few posts back, but they are probably almost exactly the same

so cm7 is finally perfect(almost)? no hissing bug? no GPS problems? No sensors issues? battery OK? can it be? ;0

EDIT:

sej7278 -87 posts and posted a fixed rom

Burstlam -87 posts and posted a fixed rom

lol, what are the chances?

Edited by Fou-lu

Guest hedgepigdaniel
so cm7 is finally perfect(almost)? no hissing bug? no GPS problems? No sensors issues? battery OK? can it be? ;0

EDIT:

sej7278 -87 posts and posted a fixed rom

Burstlam -87 posts and posted a fixed rom

lol, what are the chances?

Nice coincidence. The horizon is closer than ever before.