[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Roo13
tested minute ago. sucks ass. slow and without radio. be serious. flb still my favourite.

Majority of users like it, it's free and for the record ZTE proposes only 2.1 rom so please see the entire scene... in addition why posting twice..? We're not dumb, are you trying to convince yourself..?

Nevertheless flb is a damn good rom

i know by answering i gave you attention you don't deserve but i'm so tired of people that are only able to complain, whatever the domain, sometimes i have to spite it out.. typing on the blade with CM7 (BOOYAH!)

Farewell

Edited by Roo13

Guest hugobosslives
tested minute ago. sucks ass. slow and without radio. be serious. flb still my favourite.

are we allowed to call people twats on here.........

Guest Drakedian

Well, i used only the late RC1, and since then i stick with FLB (had a little swing with SS, but didnt noticed any mayor improvements). And this rom still suffers the bug with light sensor, it just refuses to work, my keyboard backlight is constatly on, no lightswitch occurs, even when i almost push my phone to the lamp.

Not to mention that the 2D performance didnt improved since RC1.

Thank god, i made a 20min call, and i was glad to get the screen back instantly, it was like "damnit, i made a call and still can use my phone, with cm on) ^^.

However the games are increadibly fast and smooth. But i dont know if that worth the compromission.

Anyone can tell me a workaround for the sensors to fix them ?

*Maybe the correct sensor values would be enough, with which setting to enable.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Drakedian

Guest gat2011
are we allowed to call people twats on here.........

....only when they behave like an ungrateful ar*seho*e. which that certain poster has done.

Edited by gat2011

Guest mvheuver
No, I didn't wait that long, journey was only a few hours ago. So far so good, will keep an eye on it though.

Update: phone shut down now indeed. It seems you have to leave it alone for a bit. I will confirm the issue on the tracker.

Guest GarethC

Been waiting since RC1 to install this but need my phone so coulnt risk too many bugs.... did it this morning so far so good, battery life seems good and for me it seems faster than FLB yet to have any reboot or shutdowns or freezes.... Cheers guys :D

cm7 is still in development,so to make stupid coments like this is just disrespectful.

If someone lacks the intelligence to understand how something works,does that mean it sucks ass, as you so ignorantly put it

Guest Michealtbh
ok so the wifi keeps disconncting too many times and the widgets fail to load

settings : wifi always on

and install to external any app

wifi signal varies thous i dont move and .. . i'll be back

Widgets will only work from internal memory

Guest chimas

and the award for the most inspirational written text goes to.....(you??) :D

Very inspirational mate. Now show me your rom so I can give you some inspirational word. tawt.

Guest mankulito
and the award for the most inspirational written text goes to.....(you??) :D

Very inspirational mate. Now show me your rom so I can give you some inspirational word. tawt.

i'm not a developer geek. i have a life.

Guest shadowninty

lol

if you act this way off the webz, I'm guessing you don't have a girl/boyfriend... it if you do, you wont for long :D

Guest Totyasrác

Now on the battery issue - apparently it's just me with extreme short lasting battery using CM7 RC3?

With the exactly same widgets and apps installed I get ~1.5-2 days of regular use with any other ROMs, but with CM7 I keep ending up looking for a charger after ~12 hours (again: similar usage). No visible/detectable reasons (like partial wakes) but still battery's draining like hell :D :D :(

Some notes:

- Clean install (wiped everything: data, cache, Dalvik) of RC3 (but was the same with previous RCs and Nighlies).

- Never started wifi, it is definitely off.

- Friends with Desire using CM7 experience nothing like this so this issue somehow is special to the Blade I guess...

- Additonal info: on the weekend I've been to a place where no 3G coverage was present and 14 hours later I've only lost 20% of battery (similar usage as above) on Nightly 28. When on 3G battery drain is pretty bad just as described above.

Any ideas?

Edited by Totyasrác

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Good thing you're nicely reported then. And indeed, just block him, he's not worth it.

So, on balance, let's continue on topic. I don't think we need to remark on this any more

Edited by Victor von Zeppelin

Guest StevenHarperUK

No more feeding the Trolls guys.

Seriously : if you prefer a particular ROM : go to its thread and ask to have babies with its creator - keep out of other ROM Threads if you can't filter you brain from direct input into the keyboard.

Guest Drakedian

Anyone please would be so kind to tell me correct light-sensor values for this ROM ? And which settigns should be set on/off. (In Display > Automatic Brightness settings)

*BTW Notification led flash isnt working propertly ?

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
Anyone please would be so kind to tell me correct light-sensor values for this ROM ? And which settigns should be set on/off. (In Display > Automatic Brightness settings)

My time to shine! I always have to change these, shame there's no backup.

I recommend you downloading the picture, will help

post-802131-1301434560_thumb.png

Also, I have all the settings on, as the Filter is nice, and Light Decrease is kinda necessary, too. In addition, i have the first line of "buttons" set to 255, the rest 0

Edited by Victor von Zeppelin

Guest Drakedian
My time to shine! I always have to change these, shame there's no backup.

I recommend you downloading the picture, will help

post-802131-1301434560_thumb.png

Also, I have all the settings on, as the Filter is nice, and Light Decrease is kinda necessary, too. In addition, i have the first line of "buttons" set to 255, the rest 0

Thank you very much!