[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Blues003
N72 fixed will avoid the proximity issue for you. And nothing Blade specific has been done since it to especially warrant running a newer version. :P

In what way is overclocking unstable? It's stable for me in N72 and N80-something. If you lower your CPU overclock to minimum (650-ish) and that's stable then overclocking is fine and it's simply that you're overclocking too high. I've not seen any posts about an issue with it since the late 30's.

Overclocking became stable around RC4. I could have it at 710 MHz without one single reboot, or at 729 MHz for 3 days until my phone "decided" it was time to reboot. On the newest nightlies, however, simply 691 MHz is enough to make my phone shut down.

I do not overclock right now. 600 MHz is enough for my needs. However, it is an instability factor introduced newly.

Guest cartoone

thanks for the replies guys..

Since I wanted to help my friend remotely..

He don't have any SDK installed, so was thinking how to replicate the below steps

Is there a documentation to

Install libaudio.so into N67 or any such nightlies..

The only documentation i see is Post3984

adb start-server
adb remount
adb push libaudio.so /system/lib/
adb chmod 644 /system/lib/libaudio.so
adb reboot
adb kill-server[/codebox]

But can anyone help in producing How to run those steps from Windows 7 machine? and push the file into already existing N67 build

Will copying of file into /system/lib/libaudio.so and restarting of the phone work?

Edited by cartoone

Will copying of file into /system/lib/libaudio.so and restarting of the phone work?

Actually that's how I do it most of the time.

You need root access to mount /system in write mode, though.

Guest cartoone

Thanks mate.. I did teach him how to have root access.

So let me have a try over the phone

Guest statts321

Hi all im having problems with wifi it keeps disconnecting itself every couple of mins im using cm7 nightly build 85, is this a known issue and is there a fix/workaround any help appreciated cheers guys. :P

Hi all im having problems with wifi it keeps disconnecting itself every couple of mins im using cm7 nightly build 85, is this a known issue and is there a fix/workaround any help appreciated cheers guys. :P

Try a static IP.

Edited by bhf

Mmm I've read in a few posts that wifi connection was unstable (since N83 or N84 iirc), but I have never experienced it myself...

I only connect @home on my personal router, though.

Do you try to connect to a hotspot of some kind?

Guest statts321

Cheers for the quick reply have already tried that still getting same result phone connects to wifi ok then loses connection after couple of mins before reconnecting it worked ok on n84

Edited by statts321

My own wifi at home

mmm sorry but nothing smart's coming to my mind... :P

did you wipe cache&dalvik when upgrading to n85?

what's your wifi policy?

Guest statts321
mmm sorry but nothing smart's coming to my mind... :P

did you wipe cache&dalvik when upgrading to n85?

what's your wifi policy?

Yeah i,ve wiped cache&dalvik i do it everytime i upgrade to newest nightly. My wifi,s always worked fine uptill now, not to worry its useable ill wait to see if its fixed in upcoming nightlys thanks for all the help cheers guys

Guest devilkazuya

I am still on gen1 and flashed N72 fixed + converter + libaudio + gapps and its been working fine for 2 days now.

I have just downloaded N85 and tried to flash it but i cant get into recovery anymore. If i select reboot > reboot recovery, it just turns the phone off and if i power off and hold Vol - it just keeps restarting itself.

any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by devilkazuya

Guest sej7278
I am still on gen1 and flashed N72 fixed + converter + libaudio + gapps and its been working fine for 2 days now.

I have just downloaded N85 and tried to flash it but i cant get into recovery anymore. If i select reboot > reboot recovery, it just turns the phone off and if i power off and hold Vol - it just keeps restarting itself.

any help would be much appreciated.

if you put that lot on then you'll have the clockwordmod recovery that's only for gen2 (3.0.2.7 or later) you'd need to roll back to 3.0.1.4 then you could TPT to gen2 to put n85 on.

Edited by sej7278

Guest Psyloid
Cheers for the quick reply have already tried that still getting same result phone connects to wifi ok then loses connection after couple of mins before reconnecting it worked ok on n84

did you installing the blade wifi fix?

Guest Taptap1

I still use CM7 with converter, because I have no need of the Gen2 features.

But the converter was not updated long time so I do not benefit of the new improvements.

Do I keep my IMEI updating with TPT to Gen2?

Or Is there a way to change IMEI to get the old IMEI?

Guest ThrashMan
I still use CM7 with converter, because I have no need of the Gen2 features.

But the converter was not updated long time so I do not benefit of the new improvements.

Do I keep my IMEI updating with TPT to Gen2?

Or Is there a way to change IMEI to get the old IMEI?

The TPT method has no risk of IMEI corruption, it's easy so just do it! :P

Edited by ThrashMan

Guest PeaNut_HU
Do I have to unzip the TPT ?

Comeon... its the second sentence in the instruction link posted above...

"Unzip this Gen2 TPT zip file to your sd card, it should create an image directory."

Every info is there, just read it through carefully.

Edited by PeaNut_HU

Guest statts321
did you installing the blade wifi fix?

I didnt think the blade wifi fix worked with cm7 i,ll give it a try see what happens thanks.

Guest simonckenyon

or a much quicker and easier way is to update the zip before installing

Edited by simonckenyon

Guest dmxpowa

the actual problem with the wifi is that it keeps disconnecting everytime you try to make a connection or transfer sum bytes.

so basicly its working til you try to up or download anything. N74 worked fine, but my wifi keeps getting dced since then. its really annoying.

Guest MidaMilunk

N84 today rebooted while trying to find position with GPS... I am really looking fwd for some solution, all other issues are much smaller ones!