[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest CaptainSpectacular
This post confuses me. The blade can't hold a wifi connection in sleep mode - even with the policy set that way.

Something strange. I use my blade as Media Player Classic HC remote, the wifi never go away on my n72, even with the screen off. I don't use any app for this.

http://hotfile.com/dl/119663696/1c05586/cm...signed.zip.html

this build with original wifi set.

btw. I use advanced wifi lock free version to deal with the drop connection. it is fabilous in 2.2

but 2.3 without a proper sleep. it drains power alot

I'll try right now, thanks a lot burstlam. :D

Guest ColdEmbrace

The nightly update list has died. Thought it was just for the blade turns out it's down for the few others I clicked so I pressume its down for them all

Guest DonJamal

wow... tried the built rom with cam fix and sensor fix...sensor good, cam- video recording not so good...the sound has gone after 4 sec

ups, i didnt say nothing :D works very well

Edited by DonJamal

Guest ufoman
There's always been hiss for me on the blade from the headphones on any rom, including stock.

Someone has just pointed out to me on another forum (and they're right!) that the supplied headphones are fine. It's the use of third party ones that add hiss. Odd that. I need to find some headphones this phone likes now. :D

Resistance is the key, likely most stuff people use has a resistance of 16Ohm, then don't need a lof of power output to produce sound...

Guest leetron1
Using "N9x", I can't pinch photo in gallery.

Everything else seems to work fine, thanks :D

Great ROM...good spot though Alex..no pinch zoom in gallery...weird

Guest burstlam
Great ROM...good spot though Alex..no pinch zoom in gallery...weird

yes, it is strange. I build another one couple days ago without the lib updates works fine.

Guest burstlam
Something strange. I use my blade as Media Player Classic HC remote, the wifi never go away on my n72, even with the screen off. I don't use any app for this.

I'll try right now, thanks a lot burstlam. :D

to many builds try ~ get confused with which one works or not~ haha

but I agree that N72 is the previous stable build.

yes, it is strange. I build another one couple days ago without the lib updates works fine.

Don't bother. I take the working proximity sensor over pinch2zoom in gallery all day long. Besides, in previous nightlies the gallery was notorious unreliable and tended to crash or reboot the phone.

btw in maps and browser the pinch to zoom works flawlessly.

Guest karololszak

I like the camera now, seems to be a bit brighter :D

I confirm the pinch2zoom issue in gallery ; but double tap works well, which is enough for me ;d also, I were experiencing issues (on N72fixed) with the pictures disappearing after zooming all the way in - its gone in thos build :D

Guest CaptainSpectacular

I confirm:

-with the old wifi driver, if I set the sleep policy to never, then the wifi never disconnect himself, at least on my blade... I use my phone as wifi remote for some PC software, it's working perfectly.

-with the new one, the wifi disconnect himself even with sleep policy set to "never". But it reconnect very quickly.

So the burstlam build with old wifi driver is the gold rom for me. (gold-plated for the pinch zoom on gallery :D :D)

Thanks again. I miss flash my Blade. :o

Guest Simono
My BT only connects if the screen is on and/or unlocked (doesn't usually stay on long enough if it's not unlocked). Once connected, it stays connected whatever the screen state. Has done for a while now (pre-Gen2?), but not had the time to investigate...

U use N84. I test with screen on and unlocked phone and BT car kit don't connect. This issue sims from N84, on N83 it's working if I remmember. I alway must switch to connect from settings and then my BT car kit connected to phone, but when I later try I must again connect from settings menu.

Edited by Simono

Guest m_w_b
U use N84. I test with screen on and unlocked phone and BT car kit don't connect. This issue sims from N84, on N83 it's working if I remmember. I alway must switch to connect from settings and then my BT car kit connected to phone, but when I later try I must again connect from settings menu.

N85 with libaudio fix, OLED SF and a BT handsfree thing that looks like a UFO. Maybe this is different from a hard-wired car kit, because I power the HF on after the phone is alive.

I don't think I tried N84. My previous build was somewhere way back in the N60's and BT was broken then. Until I realised it was having the screen on that did it, I was re-starting the BT module from the power widget to get it to connect...

Guest jventura
anyone else seeing the git repo's as down this morning?

Yeap, cyanogenmod git repo seems to be down! I keep getting errors like this while "repo sync -j16": Fetching projects: 4% (11/258) fatal: protocol error: bad line length character: git:

Guest mELIANTE
guys at time settings athens is at GMT +2 and is listed as GMT +3 any way they can fix it???

That's normal, it's caused by the Summer daylight savings time :D

Guest ColdEmbrace

FM Radio: add silabs si4709 (android_frameworks_base)

FM Radio fix? Loving that this could be a near perfect ROM

Guest Len Ash
thx!

Why have you asked a general board question in the middle of a thread on ROM Customisation?

Please use your common sense and avoid cluttering threads with unrelated tripe.

Guest ultron
Why have you asked a general board question in the middle of a thread on ROM Customisation?

Please use your common sense and avoid cluttering threads with unrelated tripe.

i thought it was a rom-related problem-issue you dont have to be so bad at me,i may have 5 posts but i ve read almost all the pages here so be more kind....

Guest Jetba

This might be a noobish question, but how can i manually make build of cm7 with all recent fixes? I mean doing same thing that buildbot does, but manually. Please dont hate if this has been asked earlier. i couldn't find anything.

Guest sej7278
@Jetba It was only three pages back!

and #1 result when you google "compile cyanogenmod blade" :D

the fedora instructions are not much difference to the ubuntu ones, the main thing is to make sure you are using the sun (oracle) jdk and not openjdk/gcj

although with the git repo being down, you're not going to get anywhere at the moment :D