[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Now i just use the new StatusBar Brightness control, works fine for my purposes. "ugh, bright outside" grab status bar, drag to the right -> max brightness.

I don't know why, but that isn't working for me.

I just have

0, 20, 255 Dark - button lights on, min brightness

1, 20, 0 - indoors, min brightness

5000, 255, 0 - outdoors, max brightness

Thanks, saved. I will check these settings out.

Guest LorianNod
Could you confirm again after a "long sleep" if possible please?

After a 2 hour or so sleep, after unlocking it reconnected in about 6-7 seconds.

I don't know why, but that isn't working for me.

took me a while to figure it out,you have to put your finger on the notification bar so it pops out a bit then you slide left and right to adjust.

when I say pop out I dont mean as in slidding the notification bar down,I mean as in just hold finger on it,then it opens a bit

Edited by Guest

Guest shadowninty
took me a while to figure it out,you have to put your finger on the notification bar so it pops out a bit then you slide left and right to adjust.

when I say pop out I dont mean as in slidding the notification bar down,I mean as in just hold finger on it,then it opens a bit

That never worked for me :D

Guest supermies123

Should i enable status bar brightness from somewhere before it works? I have N88 and it's not working for me?!

Guest hugobosslives
Should i enable status bar brightness from somewhere before it works? I have N88 and it's not working for me?!

yes, its in cm settings. cant remember what the sub settings screen is called. but its the one where you adjust other things on the status bar (like the power widget thing)

Guest ColdEmbrace
yes, its in cm settings. cant remember what the sub settings screen is called. but its the one where you adjust other things on the status bar (like the power widget thing)

its on the status bar section. And I cant get it too work, i managed to turn the brightness up but couldnt get it back down so gave up

Guest Decadence

You have to go in Cyanogenmod settings > Interface > Status bar tweaks> StatusBar brightness control.

EDIT: Too slow! beaten by hugo,

Edited by Decadence

Guest hugobosslives
You have to go in Cyanogenmod settings > Interface > Status bar tweaks> StatusBar brightness control.

ah dont worry. your post was better than mine :D

the blade is charging so is not in my pocket atm to check exactly where the setting is

Guest supermies123

I enabled StatusBar brightness control and disabled AutoBrightness from Android settings and still can't get it working.. this is weird..

And i even followed these instructions Jikobutsu wrote earlier:

So could it be that some App or something is causing Status Bar Brightness not to work?

I have Launcher Pro, i tried with ADW but didn't work with that either..

Edited by supermies123

Guest tomasvilda
I'm on N88 and had hust a GPS reboot with GPS Status...

There was no fixes for GPS library, so the same issues persist.

Edited by tomasvilda

Guest dmxpowa

my wifi still getting disconnected everytime i try to download or upload anything. this bug didnt existed in N73 but since then its the same shiet in every new build.

wifi doesnt have any encryption and the phones MAC addr is on white list.

anyone else having the same problem? btw. i did a windows upgrade (gen1->gen2) with the "new" radio firmware

Edited by dmxpowa

Guest linrifeng
my wifi still getting disconnected everytime i try to download or upload anything. this bug didnt existed in N73 but since then its the same shiet in every new build.

wifi doesnt have any encryption and the phones MAC addr is on white list.

anyone else having the same problem? btw. i did a windows upgrade (gen1->gen2) with the "new" radio firmware

yes ,I got same problem.so i return to 2.2.N79 has not this problem.

Guest mon3em

i don't know guys but i felt like my Wifi auto reconnect became better after i switch from channel 6 to 11 in my router .. it sounds weird for me :D can any one with wifi problem try ? alot of routers have channel 6 as default.

Guest TigTex

I don't have problems with wifi (wifi policy = always on). I had one gps reboot on first boot... so there are some bugs to be fixed. But N88 is a nice rom overall, recomended.

Guest skull_fcuk
Works for me thanks. Tried everything to crash it but no way.

Once i've downloaded that, how do i implement it? Do i unpack it into the ROM before flashing ? I'm currently on CM7 Green V3.

Guest mitchde

Question: I am using Blade (BASE Lutea, germany) with that cm_blade_full-n9x-signed.zip ROM (selfbuild burstlam) , has same codebase as N88 and the 7.1 KLANG(from hecatae )rom (.

I looked in the part of /lib/hw and can see that i have same (MD5 checked) gps.blase.so than N88 + KLANG - but i have no gps reboots with that, even without that gps_fix installed (changes gps_base.so and adds 3 other lib files not existing in butslam build, N88, KLANG).

I read that lots of Blades have that gps reboot problem (since long time) but some blades not (me?).

Can it be that there are some little different hw versions of Blade are out (gps chip revisions ...) that make the prob?

Or does all Blades (normally) have that gps reboot prob , and maybe i too . Only not by some unknown code diffs (not in gps part) from burstlam build vs KLANG / N88?

But i used gps very often last 2 days without reboots.

thanks

Edited by mitchde

Once i've downloaded that, how do i implement it? Do i unpack it into the ROM before flashing ? I'm currently on CM7 Green V3.

Flash it like any ROM via clockwork.

Guest iNoobz2Droid
Question: I am using Blade (BASE Lutea, germany) with that cm_blade_full-n9x-signed.zip ROM (selfbuild burstlam) , has same codebase as N88 and the 7.1 KLANG(from hecatae )rom (.

I looked in the part of /lib/hw and can see that i have same (MD5 checked) gps.blase.so than N88 + KLANG - but i have no gps reboots with that, even without that gps_fix installed (changes gps_base.so and adds 3 other lib files not existing in butslam build, N88, KLANG).

I read that lots of Blades have that gps reboot problem (since long time) but some blades not (me?).

Can it be that there are some little different hw versions of Blade are out (gps chip revisions ...) that make the prob?

Or does all Blades (normally) have that gps reboot prob , and maybe i too . Only not by some unknown code diffs (not in gps part) from burstlam build vs KLANG / N88?

But i used gps very often last 2 days without reboots.

thanks

i have a Lutea too and imho at least some of these GPS reboot issues are related to overclocking

because i can run everything on a specific clock (710-729mhz) without problems but when i activate GPS for my navi app (using CoPilot) it reboots (it won't on <=692mhz)

Guest dmxpowa
yes ,I got same problem.so i return to 2.2.N79 has not this problem.

well it turned out i had to setup some lease time on dhcp

so everything is safe and sound now, thanks to wbaw and t0mm13b