[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest ColdEmbrace
N94

Pinch to zoom in gallery 3d should be fixed in this build.

No you didn't I was on before you and the build wasn't here yet :D

Guest lordofangels
No you didn't I was on before you and the build wasn't here yet :o

Check the times, five and a half mins after the build went up... :D

and my post hasn't been edited.

You need to get up earlier my friend. :D

Guest Len Ash

You need to get up earlier my friend. :D

Or build your own... :o

Guest Simono

I have small issue on N93 and later nightly with BT car kit. When I switch BT car kit when BT on phone then I have connect, but if i switch BT on phone then switch BT car kit (just run my car) I don't have connect. I must manualy in settings connect witch my BT car kit or switch of and on BT on phone.

Om N94 still random GPS reboot while launching applications thats using GPS :D if this shoud be fixed then this ROM will be perfect.

Edited by Simono

Guest negakinu

Is it worth it to go from 88 to 94? I've been flashing almost every single Nightly since 39 but kinda want to stick with one for now. :D Does 94 fix any significant bugs?

Guest dacsika
I have small issue on N93 and later nightly with BT car kit. When I switch BT car kit when BT on phone then I have connect, but if i switch BT on phone then switch BT car kit (just run my car) I don't have connect. I must manualy in settings connect witch my BT car kit or switch of and on BT on phone.

Om N94 still random GPS reboot while launching applications thats using GPS :D if this shoud be fixed then this ROM will be perfect.

the kallt kaffee's gps fix will not help fix it?

Edited by dacsika

Guest ColdEmbrace

You need to get up earlier my friend. :o

Haha I was up early enough its just the buildbot hadn't finished building when i came onto the forum :D When I came back you had posted :(

Guest whatcolour

Wait for Tom_G's new kernel with an updated battery temp fix to be submitted, which hopefully fixes the random gps reboots

Guest MidaMilunk

I think it will. I flashed 94 over 92 with just cache wipes (and kk's gps fix again of course), works fine. I have not tested the GPS very deeply, but the fix workwd with 92, I hope it also works with 94.

The BT really behaved rather badly (N88 and N92 at least) for me as well... no automatic reconnect if I leave the car, I have to switch BT off and on in order to connect. There was a small change before N94 has been release... I need some time to test it, since the car is not available for a few days :D

Guest sej7278

just compiled my own build post-n94 and oddly enough i didn't have to flash gapps like with n88 etc; and all my google accounts and programs just worked.

pinch-zoom in gallery works fine.

Edited by sej7278

Guest The Soup Thief
This ROM is pretty much complete, cant think of anymore issues?

It still makes terrible coffee, but otherwise, I'd pretty much agree - excellent work HCDRJacob and Tom_G

All hail the high priests of CyanogenMod on the Blade!

Now, about that IceCreamSandwich...

so, the only "issue" left is radio right?

Unfortunately not.

The battery temperature readings in standby are sometimes nonsense. They can lead to emergency shutdowns. Maybe related to this, GPS reboots the phone, whilst kallt_kaffee's fix doesn't work for all users. Bluetooth and Car-Kits from various manufacturers like Ford or Mercedes Benz don't work well together.

Guest hecatae
Unfortunately not.

The battery temperature readings in standby are sometimes nonsense. They can lead to emergency shutdowns. Maybe related to this, GPS reboots the phone, whilst kallt_kaffee's fix doesn't work for all users. Bluetooth and Car-Kits from various manufacturers like Ford or Mercedes Benz don't work well together.

new kernel has been submitted for that and the screen edging issue

Guest targetbsp
Anyone having problems when phone is on flat surface and you try to unlock, open an app, write SMS, etc. ??

The touchscreen barely works if you're not holding the phone. Like that since stock. That's the phone rather than the rom. I dunno why - doesn't make sense for a capacitive screen.

new kernel has been submitted for that and the screen edging issue

That is great news. What's the screen edging issue, never heard from it.

Guest alex1alex2alex3alex4
The touchscreen barely works if you're not holding the phone. Like that since stock. That's the phone rather than the rom. I dunno why - doesn't make sense for a capacitive screen.

Can't confirm, mine works fine while flat on the table.

Guest targetbsp
Can't confirm, mine works fine while flat on the table.

I said barely. :D it works but its less sensitive than I expect it to be and therefore 'doesn't work' because I use too light a touch. I have 2 blades that behave the same. TFT and OLED.

That is great news. What's the screen edging issue, never heard from it.

I assume this: http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=2903 ? If you move your finger from the right or bottom of the screen, from off the edge onto it, it doesn't register as a touch. Makes closing the notification bar and using the p on the keyboard harder than it should be. :D

Edited by targetbsp