[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest dacsika
I do that on all nightly since the new wifi driver has come cause I don't like him.

Simply delete the Wifi folder on the .zip (Localised on \system) of the Rom contain the new driver, and put the Wifi folder from an older Rom (like n72 for example).

It's working for me, no disconnecting at all. :D

possibly upload it somewhere and replace what needs to be erased?

Guest CaptainSpectacular

Here's the actual official n94 + "old" wifi driver replaced.

md5 : 808ec748aa3a243c3708ba4bcf812a76

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

Guest statts321

Cheers matey this has done the trick no disconnections so far

would you be so kind and upload the wifi driver from N72 for those who already have N94 up and running.Then it just a simple root explorer job then ;)

(or whatever wifi driver you use,just assumed you had N72 as you mentioned it)

Edited by Guest

Guest CaptainSpectacular
would you be so kind and upload the wifi driver from N72 for those who already have N94 up and running.Then it just a simple root explorer job then ;)

Sure, here it is:

Old Cm Wifi Driver

md5 : 97c2165006e93068a897c92eca7e3441

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

Well, this kernel works awesome for me. Wi-Fi is absolutely no problem. The connection after standby is very reliable. GPS seems to work without any fix and the first satfix was very fast, approx 5 sec.

This could be the real deal.

Guest shadowninty
This ROM is pretty much complete, cant think of anymore issues?

A .35 kernel :P

The ROM is awesome (always has) and pretty bugless now, naysayers can gtf lol ;)

Guest css771
Well, this kernel works awesome for me. Wi-Fi is absolutely no problem. The connection after standby is very reliable. GPS seems to work without any fix and the first satfix was very fast, approx 5 sec.

This could be the real deal.

All right it's working now. Turns out I was using a very old ramdisk. And wifi not working didn't make sense anyway coz nothing related to wifi was changed.

BTW, there is still the GPS on first use reboot issue present but after that gps fix is very fast.

Edited by css771

Guest simonckenyon

n94 just crapped all over my memory card. major file system breakage

not sure if it was the phone, the card or n94

aaaarrrgggggghhhhh!

Edited by simonckenyon

Guest leetron1
A .35 kernel :P

The ROM is awesome (always has) and pretty bugless now, naysayers can gtf lol ;)

I agree..amazing really...just a wee issue..do you use speakerphone at all & whats the quality like

Don't use it much but feedback in-call makes it almost useless for me...ta much

Guest shadowninty
I agree..amazing really...just a wee issue..do you use speakerphone at all & whats the quality like

Don't use it much but feedback in-call makes it almost useless for me...ta much

Its mediocre but no hissing really.. but I keep calls at high volume

Guest targetbsp
Can't confirm, mine works fine while flat on the table.

Actually, you're right lol. Works fine now. Weird. Must have been something odd with my old screen protector? Ah well.

Guest MidaMilunk

With N94 (and kk's GPS fix, both updated onto N92 after clearing the caches) I do have a few problems:

- "dark camera image" is back

- after tracking (endomondo) home yesterday, and taking a few pictures there, the phone was unable to go suspend, had to reboot manually

- today I had a GPS reboot while tracking into work

Guest Bobby Newmark

Hi,

I'm a bit new here and wanted to know what is the procedure to switching between nightlies. I currently have N85 and would liek to try out N96. Do I just reflash the phone from clockwork mod? Do I need to wipe something out? I really wouldn't like to wipe the whole system partition (apps, configuration etc). Any tips for the newbie? ;)

Guest Big_Vlad

I haven't use my blade much for last few days cause I'm playing with SGS2 now but i'm pretty amazed about battery life under CM7.

8 days and 17 hours and still 18% left after few phone calls and about 10 messages!

post-775887-1307519905_thumb.jpg

Guest KACE_231
I haven't use my blade much for last few days cause I'm playing with SGS2 now but i'm pretty amazed about battery life under CM7.

8 days and 17 hours and still 18% left after few phone calls and about 10 messages!

post-775887-1307519905_thumb.jpg

Can you show us your stats zoomed into the graph, just want to see how long the phone has been awake, was this with 2G/3G + Data?

Guest Android.Fan

Has anybody got auto brightness problem on N94? What I am seeing is if I cover the light sensor with my hand it turns physical buttons' light on but doesn't adjust the screen backlight. Anybody else experienced it or it's just me?

Guest ColdEmbrace
Has anybody got auto brightness problem on N94? What I am seeing is if I cover the light sensor with my hand it turns physical buttons' light on but doesn't adjust the screen backlight. Anybody else experienced it or it's just me?

In N88 I noticed covering the sensor doesn't help but outside my sensor works.

Guest Big_Vlad
Can you show us your stats zoomed into the graph, just want to see how long the phone has been awake, was this with 2G/3G + Data?

It was CM7_84 now i started charging cause i want to update it to 95.

It was 2G+data and wifi occasionally.

post-775887-1307527542_thumb.jpg

Guest targetbsp

;) Nice one! You beat my personal best of 8 days. :P

Guest Big_Vlad
;) Nice one! You beat my personal best of 8 days. :P

I think i could manage another day, it was still about 18% left. I'll see how it goes after update to CM7_95. I'll charge it when it's off then turn it on and unplug the charger. I'm really curious for how long it's gonna last until it dies.