[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Len Ash
Waiting for it too ;)

Here you go, has kernel update. Build as at 17:00 BST. This is everything that will be in the next nightly... grab it early!

10 June 17:00 KANG

md5 34a82a5c797bb7a69aec56a257d95920

post-797753-1307729421_thumb.jpg

Edited by Len Ash

Guest _amano

Just the update from Tom Giordano and M. Kiesel. It is not a whole kernel bump to 2.6.35. And that will not happen soon, if ever.

Guest sej7278
With regards to the camera issue, i now see what the problem is. The screen itself looks bright but once the pictures are taken the stored image itself is pretty dark. This is when taking pictures during normal daylight.

that's what i've been saying since the new camera libs were released - its like the viewfinder code has changed but the actual jpeg grabbing hasn't.

Guest howzcat

i'm on n94 and i just noticed something..

was testing fring (voip app), and in a 25 min call the phone got REALLY HOT...i mean, burning hot lol around the speaker, on the top... worries?

Guest ThrashMan
but which is now based on the ROM. n97 or the latest?

;) Oh dear, if you don't understand then you really ought to leave it alone. :P

Edited by ThrashMan

Guest shorti1996

Why games from Gameloft dont work on Cyanogen?

On the Swedish Spring I could play Asphalt 5 and HAWX.

Is it possible that these are only for 2.2?

Guest heavyduty00

gonna move back to ss because for some reason cm7 never gives me whatsapp notifications correctly and i end up getting a notification a few hours later, or not getting it at all until i opened whatsapp, ( and no, i havent killed the app from task manager etc ) lol.

Guest k0zmic
Why games from Gameloft dont work on Cyanogen?

On the Swedish Spring I could play Asphalt 5 and HAWX.

Is it possible that these are only for 2.2?

Try change your device to HTC in 'build.prop'.

Next time please search, there's a whole thread and more about this.

Guest k0zmic
gonna move back to ss because for some reason cm7 never gives me whatsapp notifications correctly and i end up getting a notification a few hours later, or not getting it at all until i opened whatsapp, ( and no, i havent killed the app from task manager etc ) lol.

That's weird, my WhatsApp is fine on CM7. Maybe your Wi-Fi loses connection so you don't receive them?

Guest heavyduty00
That's weird, my WhatsApp is fine on CM7. Maybe your Wi-Fi loses connection so you don't receive them?

hmm...na dont think so, because it sometimes work and sometimes doesnt. even when I just exit whatsapp and go onto fb app or something for 5mins, and if during that time someone whatsapps me, i usually wont get the message until i physically go to my whatsapp and check lol.

however i am on gen 1 using kk converter so that might be a problem. havent got round to upgrading to gen2 because very busy atm, but will upgrade in a few weeks. maybe thats the problem.

Guest heavyduty00

n95 atm, it never used to work properly, used like n85, and all the stable versions like 7.0.3 but never works properly lol

Edited by heavyduty00

Guest Mushroom_Lord
I've reuploaded this file on multiupload, because megaupload doesn't work properly all the time.

http://www.multiupload.com/0F1XFXIPX8

My Md5 for this file is: 01569C49A39E890584CA59FDCC5BB40F ;)

Probably my software is wrong.

But who cares Im flashing anyway :P

EDIT: No, for some reason the download didn't finish properly cause the file is only 40 odd mb :D

Edited by Mushroom_Lord

Guest Pondlife
My Md5 for this file is: 01569C49A39E890584CA59FDCC5BB40F ;)

But who cares Im flashing anyway :P

EDIT: No, for some reason the download didn't finish properly cause the file is only 40 odd mb :D

Wonder why the md5 was wrong then lol

Guest sej7278

anyone else find on self-compiled n97+ that wifi takes ages to connect now?

actually forget that, a reboot later and it seems normal again, also turning on usb mass storage was a bit hit'n'miss, but i think its me being impatient after first boot.

Edited by sej7278