[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest ladiko

@legionfx: next time, please don't make a full quote right after the entry you refer to, or at least just don't include the picture. and i guess portuguese is just not important enough to the majority of potential testers , so it's not part of a *test* build - like burstlam mentioned. same with most other languages in this world. just wait for a later more advanced build and there will be more languages available.

Edited by ladiko

Guest WildeRNS
http://hotfile.com/dl/121114062/747dec6/up...signed.zip.html

md5: bd9cc19e272a01149984f6e548ec943f

this is a a test build based on Tomg latest update patch set of libaudio , also with FM and usb-thetering function enable.

also !

with tablet tweaks extent features enabled (i.e. soft button on status bar),

For it is a test version, I have downsized this with a limited language support.( English and Chinese Translation only) to save the time of compiling.

please make a full build with all languages, or with Ukrainian only ;)

Guest AdwiL

@burstlam

Nice build mate! Have you included GPS fix that someone mentioned a few posts back? Maybe it's not needed anymore? No problems so far ;)

Guest fonix232

Nice one, burstlam!

Please, do an all-languages build too, as the languages won't extend the compilation time by too much (neither the size).

Guest Simono

Will KK fix do small number randomly reboot while launching app GPS for leatest nightly, and do I must flash it for every nightly to time that cyanogenmod have fix to that? This bug is drive me crazy ;)

Guest JayGB1982

this is a a test build based on Tomg latest update patch set of libaudio , also with FM and usb-thetering function enable.

also !

For it is a test version, I have downsized this with a limited language support.( English and Chinese Translation only) to save the time of compiling.

tablet_tweaks2.png

Just tried this.... I cleared cache and dalvik, installed it, Put Launcher Pro on Keeps FC'ing.

Went into clockwork, another wipe, Tried fix permissions, Launcher Pro still FC and I cannot change the launcher.

Gonna revert back to the green build I was on previously

Guest whatcolour
Nice one, burstlam!

Please, do an all-languages build too, as the languages won't extend the compilation time by too much (neither the size).

Indeed a good build, did I see customized brightness levels?

Guest robinhud2010
Just tried this.... I cleared cache and dalvik, installed it, Put Launcher Pro on Keeps FC'ing.

Went into clockwork, another wipe, Tried fix permissions, Launcher Pro still FC and I cannot change the launcher.

Gonna revert back to the green build I was on previously

How's the FM radio coming along?

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest samjam

also !

Thanks. This is my first update since 88 (or 86). Much appreciated, seems to work well!

Guest burstlam
Indeed a good build, did I see customized brightness levels?

yes. I change the default 5 grade to 10. u may change it with Cm menu anytime.

Guest whatcolour
yes. I change the default 5 grade to 10. u may change it with Cm menu anytime.

I think it's a better set to use, reckon you might want to submit a patch for it. Anything else you did that made menu scrolling etc faster? or it's just a placebo effect?

Guest burstlam
I think it's a better set to use, reckon you might want to submit a patch for it. Anything else you did that made menu scrolling etc faster? or it's just a placebo effect?

yes, instead of autobrightness I did some minor adjustment to tweaks the performance.

I don't have the time to setup the whole github things for this moment. hope I could do it sooner...

Guest k0zmic
Daft question: how do I move the status bar?

Settings > CM Settings > Tablet Tweaks > Bottom Status Bar.

Edited by k0zmic

Guest ThrashMan
Oh yeah, thanks ;) :doh:

Yeah!! Like so many other users you install a ROM and don't bother exploring it to see what it has to offer!

Guest k0zmic
What are the recommended settings, to allow wifi to automatically reconnect?

Or has this not been fixed yet?

This should be fixed. Do you have the issue where it doesn't reconnect, if so what nightly?

Guest mrradmir

CM's devs, please add Lebara UK apn

<apn carrier="Lebara UK" mcc="234" mnc="15" apn="uk.lebara.mobi" user="web" password="web" type="default,supl" />

<apn carrier="Lebara UK MMS" mcc="234" mnc="15" apn="uk.lebara.mobi" user="web" password="web" server="*" mmsc="http://mms.lebara.co.uk/servlets/mms" mmsproxy="212.183.137.012" mmsport="8799" type="default,supl,mms" />

Edited by mrradmir