[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest k0zmic
Thanks. can i use root explorer and move it to system/lib and then change permissions, or has it to be done by adb?

Yep.

how is battery life vs leak version`s rom ?

CM7 is not as good as the leak for most users.

Guest wishmasterf
The dev's were looking into implementing the EGL libs from the leaked ROM into CM7 for smoother scrolling although that's not concrete and they don't have the source. If/When ZTE provide the source code for the .35 kernel then you can expect battery improvements, better speed etc.

OK i fear that this will not happend in a near future.

From looking at the bug tracker it seems the Wi-Fi not reconnecting should get fixed, the LED won't get stuck and a few things related to Bluetooth.

great to hear, but i can live with that bugs

Guest Amphoras
Is it possible somehow to get the old lock screen? I like more that normal lock screen what was in 2.1 and 2.2 roms.

If you go to CyanogenMod Settings then Lockscreen, you can change some of the style options in there. One of them might be what you're looking for.

Guest k0zmic
If you go to CyanogenMod Settings then Lockscreen, you can change some of the style options in there. One of them might be what you're looking for.

Yep, it's the sliding tab one.

Guest sm4tik

It's called "Sliding tab".

edit: too late

Edited by sm4tik

Guest k0zmic
Looks like the next nightly build (114) might be an interesting one:

Thanks for highlighting that, looks like N114 will be solid.

Guest sej7278
That reverts a change in N107. Our libaudio problems are from earlier than that.

and the change is for /hardware/msm7k/libaudio/ (compiles to libaudiopolicy.so) not /device/zte/blade/libaudio/ (compiles to libaudio.so) which is what's troubling us.

Edited by sej7278

Guest sm4tik

Does anyone know how to change the default system wide shell to bash so it'd be working with terminal emulator, ssh, adb .. I haven't found a proper way of doing it, symlinking /system/bin/sh to point to bash is not the way to do it :)

Edited by sm4tik

Guest sej7278
can anybody tell me if n113 and aboce have the tablet tweaks

because i love that me

yes, running a self-built n114ish and that has it, been in there for ages.

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

LOL, 11 more pages and we'll have reached 500 total since CM7 N1 was released. Err...Wow!?

Imagine, If I'd kept it as one, we'd most likely have the longest topic on Modaco.

Anyway, sorry for this completely off topic post, I've sorta stopped paying attention round here.

Guest Gunnerzz

Oe thing thats pissing me off is that when i connect the USB and leave it to charge, everytime i wake up the phone it asks me if i want to turn on usb storage! didnt do that on N111/N112 (Cant remember what one i had)

Does it have the option for softkeys?

I am using burstlams build and that has softkey,but I dont think they are in latest nightlies,not even sure if we will get them.

The softkey feature works very well,so I am hoping one of the devs can make an update zip to enable it,if possible to do that ?