[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest champrock

anyone else experiencing the camera getting stuck? The camera app loads, I can see the image in the screen from the camera, but nothing happens when I press the "click" button. After 4-5seconds, a message shows that Camera App has stopped responding. "Force close" or "Wait".

have not been able to click any pictures for 2weeks now.

I faced it on N95 and similar problem occurs when I am on N111 (Sej's version).

have not been able to click any pictures for 2weeks now.

I faced it on N95 and similar problem occurs when I am on N111 (Sej's version).

Have you tried 'clear data' in settings> applications>all>camera. Also try a different camera app from the market and see what happens.

Guest MidaMilunk

What about the remaining issues, like GPS reboots, and dark camera image, and unstable FM radio?

Is it worth to take a try again? I am now on the Vanilla GB leak-out, and it is really good, and solid, but I still miss some CM7 features. I would like to have the speed and features of the CM7 with the stability (and sometimes even speed - I guess a few drivers are simply better in this version) of the leak-out system! :)

Guest lordofangels
What about the remaining issues, like GPS reboots, and dark camera image, and unstable FM radio?

Is it worth to take a try again? I am now on the Vanilla GB leak-out, and it is really good, and solid, but I still miss some CM7 features. I would like to have the speed and features of the CM7 with the stability (and sometimes even speed - I guess a few drivers are simply better in this version) of the leak-out system! :)

The bugs you mention are still present in the 7.1.0 RC1, but you can report them to the Dev's

Guest buneech

RC1 is essentially N115 (or would have been if it was built).

Edited by buneech

Guest Woody Guo
I am using burstlams build and that has softkey,but I dont think they are in latest nightlies,not even sure if we will get them.

The softkey feature works very well,so I am hoping one of the devs can make an update zip to enable it,if possible to do that ?

the soft key feature is enabled by setting a boolean value to "true" in a configuration XML file when comiling the ROM

that XML file is compiled into the resources.arsc in framework-res.apk under /system/framework/

so, basically you can follow these steps to enable soft key on CM nightlies:

• get the framework-res.apk from a ROM supporting the soft key; ideally you shoud try to get it from a ROM which was compiled on the same day that your nightly was compiled
  • put it under /system on your phone
  • modify permssions to rw-r--r--
  • move it to /system/framework/ to replace the nightl
y version of framework-res.apk
reboot your phone

or you can use adb to push the framework-res.apk you get to your phone

Guest lordofangels
Won't let me download N114 :) just get an error on the download page.

just tried it and downloading fine in chrome win7 64

Guest Malfis
N114

No blade specific fixes in this build.

Can you please stop spaming everytime new builds comes? We have eyes and there is changelog on first page. :)

Guest lordofangels
Can you please stop spaming everytime new builds comes? We have eyes and there is changelog on first page. B)

Don't spam my posts muppet, it's helpful to more people than it is not.. :)

Guest Nudnik_de

For the dark camera image TomG has posted an updated libcamera.so on the bugtracker. Dark Camera Issue on Bugtarcker

I just tested it and itÅ› looking really good. You can copy it manually into /system/lib/.

We'll probably see this in one of the next nighlies.

Guest lordofangels
Coming from someone with 8 posts I doubt your "advice" will be listened too..

I for one like the lords notifications :)

Cheers Bud, that's all they are there for, to help.

+1

He is like early warning system,always the first to report new builds,does he even sleep ?

Or is his finger superglued to F5 lol

Guest lordofangels
+1

He is like early warning system,always the first to report new builds,does he even sleep ?

Or is his finger superglued to F5 lol

Thanks for that jikobutsu, I just run a little script on the website, and it says when the body changes.

It doesn't check every few seconds so puts no strain on the servers.

Guest Malfis

Well i don't need to have hundreds of posts. If I need something, then I use search or I am looking in posts if there wasn't any questions placed like my problem...

Keep posting, I don't care, I think that it's just pointless if there is changelog on first page...